UPSIDE APP (new users) Earn 1500 Swagbux ($15) after your first receipt upload/purchase and promo code (easy money!)

• Global Moderator

Things you need to know
    This offer requires a purchase.
    SB awarded within 32 days.
    Claim your offer within the app to earn SB.
    Offer Details
    Download the Upside App HERE https://www.swagbucks.com/offer?oid=16399&
    , make a purchase at a participating store or gas station, and then check in or scan your receipt using the App and unique code PRODEGE25 to claim your cash back and earn 1,500 SB!*

Important Terms & Disclaimers
    *SB will appear as Pending for 32 days. Must be a new user of the Upside app to earn SB. Some locations may require receipt uploads. Must claim your offer within the app and make a purchase. Offer may only be redeemed (1) one time per user. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center

• Global Moderator

If you use an iPhone or iPad, you need to do the following to be awarded for this offer. This does not affect Android devices.

Open “Settings” on your iPhone and/or iPad
    Tap the “Privacy” section
    Tap "Tracking"
    Enable “Allow Apps to Request to Track” by toggling the switch on
    In order to be eligible to earn when downloading any mobile app offers via Swagbucks, you must select allow when presented with the prompt, “Allow (APP NAME) to track your activity across other companies’ apps and websites.” If you do not allow activity tracking, you will not be awarded.

• Global Moderator

Please to report this deal worked like a charm. Used the Swag code when signing up, got a tank of gas with 52c off per gallon using a CC paying 5% back on the full amount. Got my $5.83 credited on Upside and my $15 in Swag posted 2 days ago after 32 days.

So a $38 tank of gas got me $1.90 credit card CB back, $15 swag, and $5.83 on Upside.

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap said in UPSIDE APP (new users) Earn 1500 Swagbux ($15) after your first receipt upload/purchase and promo code (easy money!):

Please to report this deal worked like a charm. Used the Swag code when signing up, got a tank of gas with 52c off per gallon using a CC paying 5% back on the full amount. Got my $5.83 credited on Upside and my $15 in Swag posted 2 days ago after 32 days.

So a $38 tank of gas got me $1.90 credit card CB back, $15 swag, and $5.83 on Upside.

You rocked it, MC.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.