7-11 Convenience Stores via APP: ANY Size Iced Coffee $1.29 now to September 5, 2023 limit 1 per transaction

• Global Moderator

7-11 Convenience Stores via APP: ANY Size Iced Coffee $1.29 now to September 5, 2023 limit 1 per transaction
    Open your 7-11 app, go to category ‘drinks’ and you’ll see the offer by swiping thru them.

At Store, take a Big Gulp Cold Cup, fill with ice/take straw, then fill w/your choice of hot coffee selections and add creamer/sweetner as desired.

You will also earn rewards points each time you purchase by showing bar code to cashier when you pay or pay via the app.

• At Store, take a Big Gulp Cold Cup, fill with ice/take straw, then fill w/your choice of hot coffee selections and add creamer/sweetner as desired.

Isn’t this just watered-down coffee?

My 7-11 used to have ‘cold brew’ coffee, but they have been out. When I questioned the cashier, he told me to just pour hot coffee over ice. I told him it wasn’t the same. He just laughed. (Side note: 7-11 usually has good hot chocolate. I often mix hot chocolate with hot coffee.)

• Global Moderator

@kimi said in 7-11 Convenience Stores via APP: ANY Size Iced Coffee $1.29 now to September 5, 2023 limit 1 per transaction:

At Store, take a Big Gulp Cold Cup, fill with ice/take straw, then fill w/your choice of hot coffee selections and add creamer/sweetner as desired.

Isn’t this just watered-down coffee?

My 7-11 used to have ‘cold brew’ coffee, but they have been out. When I questioned the cashier, he told me to just pour hot coffee over ice. I told him it wasn’t the same. He just laughed. (Side note: 7-11 usually has good hot chocolate. I often mix hot chocolate with hot coffee.)

I put about 2/3’s filled with ice in a big gulp cup, sure, you get a lot of ice melt, but in the grand scheme of a 32oz cup, maybe 2oz of ice water? It still tastes pretty good to me. As for ‘cold brew’ Dunkin charges a premium price for cold brew over regular iced coffee, made the same way pretty much as 7-11. All I know is, a DD large iced coffee (smaller than a big gulp cup) is about $3.50-$4 w.o. any promotion and this is a $1.29. Sometimes I just get sick of drinking soda and an iced coffee on a warm afternoon is a nice change.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.