Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread

• 500 Club

• SWAGBUCKS: 5% and $5 bonus on any ALIEXPRESS order thru 6/30/22
    Summer sale starts 6/27/22 00:01 PDT
    PayPal accepted.
    Many First time users coupons offered. (Stack with SB)
    Quartz daily drivers (“beaters”) and replacement bands/straps will never be cheaper.
    Mind blowing variety of homage styles.

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

The daily Top 10 is back again this week.

0_1655837196047_87aa6e81-caf6-4ce2-9e9b-828f8f93d3b1-image.png

Either I keep missing the top 10 on Mondays or they don’t start until Tuesdays now.

• Global Moderator

4th of July Collector’s Bill + 5 bonus SB

0_1656933206955_c0ec060f-9920-44b2-98fe-c78a64573736-image.png

• This week’s Swago has what appears to be an easier to get square for Discover, however I did two of those click and earn 1 SB discover activities and didn’t get credit for the square. Swagbucks might have forgot to add the 50/100SB or more to it, or it’s just a weird error for this morning.

Strangely, I got credit for the redeem SB for a gift card Swago square, but I redeemed my SB a week or two ago after the Team Challenge.

• Global Moderator

@ctujackbauer Are you going for the 800, 275, or 200 SB boards? I’m doing the cheapest and lowest effort pattern that pays the most (2nd row) for 40 SB (or 35 net SB).

“Strangely, I got credit for the redeem SB for a gift card Swago square, but I redeemed my SB a week or two ago after the Team Challenge.” <— me too… I redeemed a GC hours before activating my Swago board. The tile was empty at first but then populated after I refreshed my screen a few minutes later.

My Discover tile won’t populate either, despite getting credited for 6 different small value Discover offers after activating the board. I think it’s still probably coded as a 100+ SB Discover threshold on their end. I bet this tile has driven a lot of people to not bother with Swago or do far less than they normally do, They should just ditch it.

• @fivetalents said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

@ctujackbauer Are you going for the 800, 275, or 200 SB boards? I’m doing the cheapest and lowest effort pattern that pays the most (2nd row) for 40 SB (or 35 net SB).

“Strangely, I got credit for the redeem SB for a gift card Swago square, but I redeemed my SB a week or two ago after the Team Challenge.” <— me too… I redeemed a GC hours before activating my Swago board. The tile was empty at first but then populated after I refreshed my screen a few minutes later.

My Discover tile won’t populate either, despite getting credited for 6 different small value Discover offers after activating the board. I think it’s still probably coded as a 100+ SB Discover threshold on their end. I bet this tile has driven a lot of people to not bother with Swago or do far less than they normally do, They should just ditch it.

I was going for the full board because the payback was definitely there (I don’t mind the magic receipts) but with the Discover square error as it is now, I’m probably doing a much smaller row/column.

• 500 Club

Just got 5 SB.

I spy with my little eye Louis Armstrong’s famous nickname.

https://www.swagbucks.com/?f=11&q=louis+armstrong+nickname

• just heard on SB facebook, till 2 PM EDT = ONAIR

• New batch of Collectors Bills:
    0_1657539695006_8db88454-e5ce-4813-86be-55963e0dbf6c-image.png

• Global Moderator

The 24 SB Collector’s Bill is hot 🔥 Use Swagbucks Search to find this exclusive bill: https://www.swagbucks.com/?f=55&t=w&p=1&q=Travel+Postcards

0_1657650815225_19a49efc-1b31-4825-8d5b-3c54975eb31a-image.png

• Global Moderator

The 24 SB Collector’s Bill is hot 🔥 Use Swagbucks Search to find this exclusive bill: https://www.swagbucks.com/?f=55&t=w&p=1&q=Travel+Postcards

0_1657650815225_19a49efc-1b31-4825-8d5b-3c54975eb31a-image.png

The 24 SB bill is still alive.

• Global Moderator

The 13 SB Collector’s Bill is hot right now.

0_1657919999618_b6ff1097-aea0-4d95-a075-74d86de5678c-image.png

• Global Moderator

I usually redeem my SB for a $25 VISA gift card every month to get the 13% discount (2,175 SB instead of 2,500 SB).

It looks like they replaced the VISA gcs from Prepaid Digital Solutions with Master Card gcs from My Prepaid Center.

You have to create a new account, but everything should work pretty much the same, including the monthly 13% discount on one $25 GC… except you currently cant copy the credit card number the way you could on PPDS.

• Global Moderator

@ctujackbauer said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

I did a few peanut labs surveys from the discover tab, hoping that would qualify for the swago. Nope, they showed up under the Answer section in my activity.

Sigh, I give up on this swago.

They just don’t want to pay out that $25 so they make it too hard for most people. I did a 100 SB offer that was supposed to credit instantly about 5 days ago and it shows no sign of crediting or pending. I’m not making a MyGC+ purchase if I can’t complete the entire board and it’s too late now because MyGC+ probably wont credit in time. Colossal waste of time.

The current Swago board allows Discover offers of any value, and it is crediting. I’m glad they finally figured out that most 100 SB+ Discover offers took at least a week to credit and Swago only lasts about a week so if you didn’t do it on the 1st day you’d miss the chance and have no time to buy anything from MGC+ if you planned to do the entire board.

I did a few peanut labs surveys from the discover tab, hoping that would qualify for the swago. Nope, they showed up under the Answer section in my activity.

They just don’t want to pay out that $25 so they make it too hard for most people. I did a 100 SB offer that was supposed to credit instantly about 5 days ago and it shows no sign of crediting or pending. I’m not making a MyGC+ purchase if I can’t complete the entire board and it’s too late now because MyGC+ probably wont credit in time. Colossal waste of time.

The current Swago board allows Discover offers of any value, and it is crediting. I’m glad they finally figured out that most 100 SB+ Discover offers took at least a week to credit and Swago only lasts about a week so uf you didn’t do it on the 1st day you’d the chance and have no time to buy anything from MGC+ if you planned to do the entire board.

I’m glad they finally changed it. Although that ‘refer a friend to swagbucks’ square might as well be the dawn wall for me.

• Global Moderator

The current Swago board allows Discover offers of any value, and it is crediting. I’m glad they finally figured out that most 100 SB+ Discover offers took at least a week to credit and Swago only lasts about a week so uf you didn’t do it on the 1st day you’d the chance and have no time to buy anything from MGC+ if you planned to do the entire board.

I’m glad they finally changed it. Although that ‘refer a friend to swagbucks’ square might as well be the dawn wall for me.

Yes, I think the refer a friend square should be like the link a CC tile, activated automatically if you’ve ever done it even once (as long as the CC and the referred acct aren’t cancelled).

They’ve been asking way too much on these Swago boards in recent years. I rarely do them anymore, including this one. I usually stick to the patterns that don’t require me to spend money (I use Swagbucks to earn money, not spend it), but every single pattern for this game requires a spend.

Yes, I think the refer a friend square should be like the link a CC tile, activated automatically if you’ve ever done it even once (as long as the CC and the referred acct aren’t cancelled).

They’ve been asking way too much on these Swago boards in recent years. I rarely do them anymore, including this one. I usually stick to the patterns that don’t require me to spend money (I use Swagbucks to earn money, not spend it), but every single pattern for this game requires a spend.

Baby Ruth candy bars at CVS ended up being a modest moneymaker (2 for $3 with 200 SB back, and 250 SB for middle column + $.76 at checkout51) but yea I haven’t completed the full swago boards with refer a friend squares every time. I wonder if Swagbucks corporate knows they’re probably missing out on some more mygiftcardsplus revenue this way, but then again they lost a little money (possibly?) from me from swago this week.

• Also, pro tip: never leave your swago board dependent on a magic receipt on a Friday because it can sometimes be rejected even on a clear receipt picture, and then Swagbucks customer service might not review the receipt over the weekend, leaving you missing a swago completion. Unless it’s Walmart where it shows the UPC.

• Global Moderator

Also, pro tip: never leave your swago board dependent on a magic receipt on a Friday because it can sometimes be rejected even on a clear receipt picture, and then Swagbucks customer service might not review the receipt over the weekend, leaving you missing a swago completion. Unless it’s Walmart where it shows the UPC.

It may not matter this time around… Swagit (at least for me) has been down for days. I’m sure that will prevent many from completing their Swagit and To-Do List tiles.

• Global Moderator

If a Swagbucks credit card comes to fruition that allows you to pay off your card with your SB balance, it may be a way to get around getting unjustly taxed on your cash back. I wouldn’t have to keep my SB activity/earnings/cash back shopping low to stay beneath the $600 annual threshold anymore (I hope). If that’s the case, I’d make sure to redeem for my monthly 13% off Mastercard + Team Challenge/Swago Wheel redemption swag ups first before using SB to pay down/off my SB CC balance…

0_1658505950572_1e8f5af5-4a18-4221-b1ce-2b1cc692d918-image.png

Also, pro tip: never leave your swago board dependent on a magic receipt on a Friday because it can sometimes be rejected even on a clear receipt picture, and then Swagbucks customer service might not review the receipt over the weekend, leaving you missing a swago completion. Unless it’s Walmart where it shows the UPC.

It may not matter this time around… Swagit (at least for me) has been down for days. I’m sure that will prevent many from completing their Swagit and To-Do List tiles.

Ah, you might need to uninstall/reinstall or re-login. It’s been working for me.

• Global Moderator

Ah, you might need to uninstall/reinstall or re-login. It’s been working for me.

Not going to risk it… it only works on one of my devices now (used to work on 3 of them) and it’s not in the Google app store any more. If they’re nor fully supporting the app anymore, I don’t want to risk re-installation via a 3rd party apk. This happens regularly for me with Swagit. It usually starts working again, eventually, but this is the longest outage I’ve experienced. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Not going to risk it… it only works on one of my devices now (used to work on 3 of them) and it’s not in the Google app store any more. If they’re nor fully supporting the app anymore, I don’t want to risk re-installation via a 3rd party apk. This happens regularly for me with Swagit. It usually starts working again, eventually, but this is the longest outage I’ve experienced. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

I don’t know about apk, it’s on the google play store though. For your other 2 devices. 🙂

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.prodege.swaggit&hl=en_US&gl=US

• Global Moderator

@ctujackbauer Thank you. I’m using the BlueStacks emulator on a PC… Google Play through BlueStacks will no longer find the app when searching “Prodege,” “Swagit,” or “Swaggit.” Google Play will not recognize BlueStacks as an Android device to intall to. It also won’t allow your link URL as a search term. There’s no way for me to get the apk to download to my hard drive from Google Play. It used to work on BlueStacks, but I uninstalled it when I started getting an error message every time I open it stating it was no longer compatible. So, they used to support it on BlueStacks, but no more.

I did reinstall on my phone. and it’s working again… let’s see how long it sticks this time.

• Global Moderator

Ear up to 1,500 SB when you spend $50 at Best Buy (+ 2% cash back).

0_1658751647098_233354d6-6c24-46ff-b837-f1ce16957db3-image.png
    https://www.swagbucks.com/g/shopredir?merchant=10768&page=12&coupon=1684150758

• Global Moderator

New Discover partner True[x]

2 SB offers. Click anywhere on the add, wait for timer to expire, and click “I’m Done.” Can be repeated multiple times.

• Big SB amounts in the Swago coming up on Monday. I just assume I won’t qualify for the large offers this time, but maybe it’s an anniversary or something.

• Global Moderator

Big SB amounts in the Swago coming up on Monday. I just assume I won’t qualify for the large offers this time, but maybe it’s an anniversary or something.

$50!?!?! I don’t recall ever having a Swago board worth that much. Hopefully it will have the wheel too because I doubt I’ll try to get the full board.

• Global Moderator

Cat Lovers Collector’s Bills: 5 SB, 8 SB, 11 SB, 15 SB, 18 SB and 25 SB

Find all 6 to earn a 20 SB Bonus.

Monday, August 8th at 12am PT/3am ET through Sunday, August 14th at 11:59pm PT

0_1659965922709_598d726d-fd1f-4a31-b922-f67d2c6697bf-image.png

• Global Moderator

Big SB amounts in the Swago coming up on Monday. I just assume I won’t qualify for the large offers this time, but maybe it’s an anniversary or something.

$50!?!?! I don’t recall ever having a Swago board worth that much. Hopefully it will have the wheel too because I doubt I’ll try to get the full board.

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but this has got to be the stupidest Swago board I have ever seen. Half of the tiles require completing Discover offers, and they require you “earn at least”:
    1 SB from Discover
    2 SB from Discover
    5 SB from Discover
    10 SB from Discover
    25 SB from Discover
    50 SB from Discover
    75 SB from Discover
    100 SB from Discover
    200 SB from Discover
    150 SB from Discover
    500 SB from Discover
    2000 SB from Discover

This presents two problems:

1. Even though they say “earn at least,” that’s not how it’s crediting. For example, when I completed a 2 SB Discover offer, I only got credit for the 2 SB tile, so I still have to complete a Discover offer worth exactly 1 SB. So I have to do 12 different Discover offers in the exact amounts listed above if I want to get the $50 prize for completing the entire board.
    2. This Swago is only active foe 7 days, yet most Discover offers take 7 to 32 days to credit. Therefore, you have to do all 12 offers today and ether earlier in the day the better. You can only do offers that promise to credit within 7 days. If even one of the 12 does not credit, you lose $50 and you will be out of time to complete a different Discover offer to replace it.

The second row is the only 1 pattern that you can do that doesn’t require a Discover offer. It only pays 50 SB, which is 100 times less than the $50 prize and you have to spend money twice to complete this row, defeating the 50 SB prize.

I hope everyone boycotts this game so Prodege will not make a ton of free money from advertising and private data gathering on members who waste a lot of time trying to earn prizes they will never get.

ETA: and to add insult to injury, there isn’t even a wheel 🙄

• Global Moderator

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but this has got to be the stupidest Swago board I have ever seen. Half of the tiles require completing Discover offers, and they require you “earn at least”:
    1 SB from Discover
    2 SB from Discover
    5 SB from Discover
    10 SB from Discover
    25 SB from Discover
    50 SB from Discover
    75 SB from Discover
    100 SB from Discover
    200 SB from Discover
    150 SB from Discover
    500 SB from Discover
    2000 SB from Discover

This presents two problems:

1. Even though they say “earn at least,” that’s not how it’s crediting. For example, when I completed a 2 SB Discover offer, I only got credit for the 2 SB tile, so I still have to complete a Discover offer worth exactly 1 SB. So I have to do 12 different Discover offers in the exact amounts listed above if I want to get the $50 prize for completing the entire board.
    2. This Swago is only active foe 7 days, yet most Discover offers take 7 to 32 days to credit. Therefore, you have to do all 12 offers today and ether earlier in the day the better. You can only do offers that promise to credit within 7 days. If even one of the 12 does not credit, you lose $50 and you will be out of time to complete a different Discover offer to replace it.

The second row is the only 1 pattern that you can do that doesn’t require a Discover offer. It only pays 50 SB, which is 100 times less than the $50 prize and you have to spend money twice to complete this row, defeating the 50 SB prize.

I hope everyone boycotts this game so Prodege will not make a ton of free money from advertising and private data gathering on members who waste a lot of time trying to earn prizes they will never get.

ETA: and to add insult to injury, there isn’t even a wheel 🙄

They changed the requirements since my post, but this game is still a fool’s errand IMHO.

Original requirements:
    Earn at least 1 SB from Discover
    Earn at least 2 SB from Discover
    Earn at least 5 SB from Discover
    Earn at least 10 SB from Discover
    Earn at least 25 SB from Discover
    Earn at least 50 SB from Discover
    Earn at least 75 SB from Discover
    Earn at least 100 SB from Discover
    Earn at least 200 SB from Discover
    Earn at least 150 SB from Discover
    Earn at least 500 SB from Discover
    Earn at least 2000 SB from Discover

New requirements:
    Earn at least 1 SB from Discover
    Earn between 2 SB & 4 SB from one Discover Offer
    Earn between 5 SB & 9 SB from one Discover Offer
    Earn between 10 SB & 24 SB from one Discover Offer
    Earn between 25 SB & 49 SB from one Discover Offer
    Earn between 50 SB & 74 SB from one Discover Offer
    Earn between 75 SB & 99 SB from one Discover Offer
    Earn between 100 SB & 149 SB from one Discover Offer
    Earn between 150 SB & 199 SB from one Discover Offer
    Earn between 200 SB & 499 SB from one Discover Offer
    Earn between 500 SB & 1,999 SB from one Discover Offer
    Earn 2,000 SB or more from one Discover Offer

• Global Moderator

The 25 SB Collector’s Bill is 🔥HOT🔥 Click the link for your chance to win: https://www.swagbucks.com/?f=55&t=w&p=1&q=Top 10 Cat Food Brands

0_1660170085428_1ccd07b5-4d1c-431f-9449-403e1c8fb7ab-image.png

• Global Moderator

The 11 SB Collector’s Bill is 🔥HOT🔥 Click the link below for your chance to win: https://www.swagbucks.com/?f=55&t=w&p=1&q=Bengal+Cat

0_1660257638609_176bf22a-c49b-4c57-99b4-15a4a5ec54a2-image.png

• Global Moderator

The 15 SB Collector’s Bill is 🔥HOT🔥 Click the link below for your chance to win: https://www.swagbucks.com/?f=55&t=w&p=1&q=Maine+Coon

0_1660328222737_4a681810-86d6-4cdf-b480-da35d0dc5d08-image.png

• I’m on streak of 3 last placed teams (IIRC) for the team challenge. It almost makes me want to go back to redeeming for the monthly $25 for 2200 SB gift card on the first of the month like I always used to, but it’s so easy to qualify for the team challenge these days.

I just wish I’d get more than the extra 50 SB for last place. Then again, one occasional first place in a four-team race makes up for that 6 times over.

• Global Moderator

I’m on streak of 3 last placed teams (IIRC) for the team challenge. It almost makes me want to go back to redeeming for the monthly $25 for 2200 SB gift card on the first of the month like I always used to, but it’s so easy to qualify for the team challenge these days.

I just wish I’d get more than the extra 50 SB for last place. Then again, one occasional first place in a four-team race makes up for that 6 times over.

I’m on the last place team about 80% of the time and on the winning team once in a blue moon. 🙄

But I never miss a team challenge because it’s easy money for 1 click (assuming you use the site regularly).

You can always buy a $3 or $5 GC if you need to burn a swagup GC bonus and don’t have a lot of SB.

• 500 Club

Yesterday I managed to get SB in the morning from random searching several times. A few hours later, I wanted to search for a website, and I got a message that said I had been searching too much and needed to wait a while. Tried again about 4 hours later and got the same message. Tried again late in the evening, same message. Just tried searching for “blue poppy seeds”, something I’m looking for, and got a message that “no results can be found”, which is ridiculous.

• Global Moderator

The next Swago board is only $15. I wonder if they’ll make it super easy since the last board was nearly impossible.

• Ragu Sauce ($2.19 each, buy 2) at Target is a modest $1 money maker with Magic Receipts/Tada (300 SB) and the X symbol from this week’s Swago (250 SB.)

I’m perfectly fine with these little break-even or modest money maker grocery deals from Swagbucks. I don’t have to go chase down ibotta offers on a bunch of impossible-to-find new items at Walmart (and I live in an area with a Walmart Neighborhood Market that is very well stocked) or ibotta offers on a bunch of new organic products at Sprouts (they all taste terrible.)

Free food has been on the decline even with the advent of coupon apps maturing their business model, but Swagbucks free food offers keep ticking along. It’s quite nice. Plus it seems like there’s a Swago every week.

Delimex Taquitos are close to free at Target when you buy 2 and claim the X symbol in Swago too.

• Global Moderator

Ragu Sauce ($2.19 each, buy 2) at Target is a modest $1 money maker with Magic Receipts/Tada (300 SB) and the X symbol from this week’s Swago (250 SB.)

I’m perfectly fine with these little break-even or modest money maker grocery deals from Swagbucks. I don’t have to go chase down ibotta offers on a bunch of impossible-to-find new items at Walmart (and I live in an area with a Walmart Neighborhood Market that is very well stocked) or ibotta offers on a bunch of new organic products at Sprouts (they all taste terrible.)

Free food has been on the decline even with the advent of coupon apps maturing their business model, but Swagbucks free food offers keep ticking along. It’s quite nice. Plus it seems like there’s a Swago every week.

Delimex Taquitos are close to free at Target when you buy 2 and claim the X symbol in Swago too.

Did you do the last Swago board (the one that was all Discover offers)? So many people complained about it I thought they would put a wheel on this Swago to make up for it.

Thanks for breaking down these deals. Just to clarify, if you do both the Ragu Sauce and the Delimex, you can only count the 250 SB from the Swago X pattern once in calculating your total OOP cost.

• Global Moderator

True[x] offers are back in stock.

Ragu Sauce ($2.19 each, buy 2) at Target is a modest $1 money maker with Magic Receipts/Tada (300 SB) and the X symbol from this week’s Swago (250 SB.)

Did you do the last Swago board (the one that was all Discover offers)? So many people complained about it I thought they would put a wheel on this Swago to make up for it.

Thanks for breaking down these deals. Just to clarify, if you do both the Ragu Sauce and the Delimex, you can only count the 250 SB from the Swago X pattern once in calculation you total OOP cost.

Last week’s was the worst Swago, I didn’t do any Discover activities for it. I think I did a 50 SB pattern/symbol/line, but I don’t remember how I qualified for it.

I like the wheel instant win too, but they’ve been pretty rare.

• Global Moderator

🧇 Happy National Waffle Day 🧇
    Click the link below for your chance to win our exclusive Collector’s Bill worth 24 SB + a 5 SB Bonus. 🍽️ https://www.swagbucks.com/?f=55&t=w&p=1&q=Waffle+Recipes

0_1661373398607_387110d2-d7aa-4221-9f6a-75e894435d00-image.png

• Must be they have run out of True (x) offers? Makes it a bit harder to get the daily goal.

• Global Moderator

@harperr said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

Must be they have run out of True (x) offers? Makes it a bit harder to get the daily goal.

Agreed. They’ve gotten rid of so much stuff, including the recent and promising Daily Top 10 list, that it’s difficult to meet any goals without True[x]… unless you’re willing to waste a lot more time or spend money. Even the Offer Toro coupon prints stopped crediting (though you can still see and open the offers, unlike the AdGate pink piggy coupon print).

The only reliable quick daily drivers left are Swaggit, Alu’s Revenge, search wins, and the daily poll… and, if available, 1 SB RevU or free Discover offers.

• Global Moderator

RevU had over 50 1-click 2 SB offers that credit within 5 minutes.

• Global Moderator

If a Swagbucks credit card comes to fruition that allows you to pay off your card with your SB balance, it may be a way to get around getting unjustly taxed on your cash back. I wouldn’t have to keep my SB activity/earnings/cash back shopping low to stay beneath the $600 annual threshold anymore (I hope). If that’s the case, I’d make sure to redeem for my monthly 13% off Mastercard + Team Challenge/Swago Wheel redemption swag ups first before using SB to pay down/off my SB CC balance…

0_1658505950572_1e8f5af5-4a18-4221-b1ce-2b1cc692d918-image.png

They’re still teasing this credit card… I wonder how close they are to launching, if ever. In addition to the above, I could also see this helping to meet minimum daily goals for bonus SB if you use it for small, regular purchases (e.g., Amazon subscribe and save items) or even occasional magic receipt purchases.

0_1661949078442_f87fad3a-2457-4916-9396-b512b0ac2ee8-image.png

• Global Moderator

True[x] offers are in stock right now.

• Try Swag Code shaneh. It gave me 75 SB.

0_1662059343241_9db6dee6-8818-4206-8eb8-cbcfaa38aad9-image.png

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.