Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread

• Global Moderator

@ctujackbauer said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

@fivetalents said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

• 5 free rejoins for every SB Live game played this week

• Thursday’s SB Live jackpot is $13,000

• Upload a receipt on Thursday and get 130 SB

I guess I’ll get some apples or cereal for the upload a receipt offer. Got a 50 bonus SB for receipt upload, wonder if it will stack.

If the 50 bonus SB is from the wheel, I suspect that it will stack.

• Global Moderator

• For a limited time, earn triple SB at Revenue Universe

0_1614250740866_79306343-b5fa-4ffa-adf2-48c2e32d5c71-image.png

• Congratulations!
      You have earned another badge!
      Swagbuck’s 13th Birthday!
      You visited us on our 13th Birthday!

0_1614247490116_7936dd7f-5e40-4f61-8d93-6dbb6213680f-image.png

• 13 SB Collectors Bill today.

0_1614253651574_ba16ee31-7231-4f38-8711-47f58ff2e7e1-image.png

• 500 Club

• @krazy9katz said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

don’t know if this link would work for anybody but i just got 10 sb from this. (1 sb x 10)

http://syn.entertainow.com/feed?type=email&c=KHWOapSM1Cmzmiee&f=J6ZbCcYFe2N4Kxkr&ch=efe644f7-b4e8-4953-9aa5-c79e7f098631&source=A1&uid=40883648

Didn’t work for me. Thanks anyway.

• Global Moderator

• 13 SB Revenue Universe: PayGo. Chrome browser extension. Install and open. Credits instantly.

• 17 SB Revenue Universe: Atkins
      Click on Start Now, submit valid email and goal. New users only. You will receive your SB within 5 minutes.
      0_1614669457952_36493a87-6d22-4367-b6f8-8897ead317d9-image.png

• 8 SB Collector’s Bill today.

0_1615206472454_386ffe96-eca3-4dac-9702-84f2ec71c3e1-image.png

• New SWAGO starts today.

Swago Board is active from March 8 at 8AM PT through March 12 at 11:59PM PT.

• @harperr said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

New SWAGO starts today.

Swago Board is active from March 8 at 8AM PT through March 12 at 11:59PM PT.

I wonder if the swago board isn’t ready for primetime? The bananas and fresh tomatoes aren’t on the shopping list/in-store deals yet.

late edit: now they’re both available.

• Global Moderator

@harperr said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

8 SB Collector’s Bill today.

0_1615206472454_386ffe96-eca3-4dac-9702-84f2ec71c3e1-image.png

Happy International Women’s Day!

We have an exclusive International Women’s Day Collector’s Bill worth 8 SB a + 5 SB bonus!

Click below for your chance to win:

https://www.swagbucks.com/?f=55&t=w&p=1&q=International+Women's+Day

• Global Moderator

Happy National Girl Scout Day!

Today we celebrate Girl Scouts, which was formed on today’s date in 1912 by Juliette Gordon Low. We have an exclusive Girl Scout themed Collector’s Bill worth 12 SB + a 5 SB bonus.

Click the link for your chance to win. https://www.swagbucks.com/?f=55&q=National+Girl+Scout+Day

0_1615581163072_d5f1737e-4cf7-4d2d-b529-cbe44af5ad69-image.png

• Anyone else have problems redeeming an in-store deal receipt for the center swago square? Happened to me and quite a few others posting on facebook.

Hopefully I’m not out 100 SB…

• Global Moderator

Anyone else have problems redeeming an in-store deal receipt for the center swago square? Happened to me and quite a few others posting on facebook.

It couldn’t read uploaded picture until I rotated it to be vertical, then i was accepted instantly. I took a vertical picture in the first place, but it was the camera app that forced it to save horizontally. 😒

If you are taking the pic through the online SB tool, try your camera app instead (or vice versa), but I think the app is better because you adjust the focus, lighting, framing, etc. and pick the best one to upload. Remove any creases/curls too… a flat receipt against a dark background is best.

Also try different browsers and/or devices (including your pc). I did mine on Android mobile through the online shop tool where you add offers/clip coupons (not through the answer app, Swago center square, or gold survey page).

• @fivetalents said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

Anyone else have problems redeeming an in-store deal receipt for the center swago square? Happened to me and quite a few others posting on facebook.

It couldn’t read uploaded picture until I rotated it to be vertical, then i was accepted instantly. I took a vertical picture in the first place, but it was the camera app that forced it to save horizontally. 😒

If you are taking the pic through the online SB tool, try your camera app instead (or vice versa), but I think the app is better because you adjust the focus, lighting, framing, etc. and pick the best one to upload. Remove any creases/curls too… a flat receipt against a dark background is best.

Also try different browsers and/or devices (including your pc). I did mine on Android mobile through the online shop tool where you add offers/clip coupons (not through the answer app, Swago center square, or gold survey page).

I went through the new app (Tada app).

I actually forgot we could upload a receipt through the website, I even had a flat and cropped vertical image ready to go but I chose to use the Tada app to take two pictures (receipt wouldn’t fit on one picture).

I think I’ll try to upload through the website next time, I’ll post results.

• Ugh, this site redesign. I liked the left hand side menu bar.

• Global Moderator

Ugh, this site redesign. I liked the left hand side menu bar.

I’ve been looking for the site redesign all day but I’m not seeing anything so far. On what type of device and browser are you seeing it?

I’ve been looking for the site redesign all day but I’m not seeing anything so far. On what type of device and browser are you seeing it?

I use edge chromium (win 10) for swagbucks and its swagbutton.

They got rid of the left hand side menu/clickable links. Everything is in the top bar now, including the daily bonus/to do list which is now a pull down menu (after left clicking). The daily bonus/to do list now also contains the events like the team challenge (and I’m assuming Swago too eventually)

• Global Moderator

They got rid of the left hand side menu/clickable links. Everything is in the top bar now, including the daily bonus/to do list which is now a pull down menu (after left clicking). The daily bonus/to do list now also contains the events like the team challenge (and I’m assuming Swago too eventually)

Thanks. That sounds idiotic. 😒 I hope it’s just a test run and that the feedback s so negative that it never gets rolled out/implemented on other browsers.

• Global Moderator

3,500 SB + $5 Stash Investment account offer:

Join millions of Americans learning to save and invest on Stash. Create a Stash account and Stash will start you with $5 in your Invest account² — plus, earn 3,500 SB when you make your first deposit of $5 or more to your personal portfolio.

Swagbucks is a paid solicitor of Stash. Images of holdings and performance are hypothetical and provided for information purposes only. Investing involves risk and investments may lose value.

To be eligible to participate in this Promotion and receive the bonus, you must complete the following steps:
    (i) click through the link above,
    (ii) successfully open a Stash Invest Account (otherwise known as your personal portfolio) in good standing,
    (iii) link a funding account (e.g. an external bank account) to your new Stash Invest Account, AND
    (iv) initiate and complete a deposit of at least five dollars ($5.00) into your Stash Invest Account.

*$5 Bonus is only applicable to new users making their first deposit. SB will appear as Pending for 32 days. Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information to earn SB. Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.

0_1616137872260_54478790-dba2-4d49-9a14-cacc0654d950-image.png

Thanks. That sounds idiotic. 😒 I hope it’s just a test run and that the feedback s so negative that it never gets rolled out/implemented on other browsers.

I tried it after a cache clearing of firefox, chrome, and edge chromium; it’s the same top bar menu and new redesign on all three browsers (windows 10).

• Global Moderator

I tried it after a cache clearing of firefox, chrome, and edge chromium; it’s the same top bar menu and new redesign on all three browsers (windows 10).

I was having a good day but you had to go and ruin it, didn’t you 🤣

Thanks for the heads up… I think 😏 ☺

• Global Moderator

The 24 SB Collector’s Bill is hot right now. .

Find all 6 Spring Flowers Collector’s Bills and you’ll earn a 20 SB Bonus.

Search the web through Swagbucks search starting Monday, March 22nd at 12am PT/3am ET through Sunday, March 28th at 11:59pm PT and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at either: 4 SB, 7 SB, 9 SB, 13 SB, 18 SB, and 24 SB

0_1616452953682_b307ba5f-276e-4214-9e68-8f005b4e38a6-image.png

• Quick and easy 18 SB under Revenue Universe.

0_1616679135762_8ad2ed4d-47ac-4441-b212-f47d39a9fdb8-image.png

• 500 Club

Just saw the new design and can’t find where to enter a swagcode. The new design is not user-friendly. Ugh. I had the old design yesterday, so apparently they’re rolling out the new design in stages. I’m using Edge with Win10.

• @dionaea said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

Just saw the new design and can’t find where to enter a swagcode. The new design is not user-friendly. Ugh. I had the old design yesterday, so apparently they’re rolling out the new design in stages. I’m using Edge with Win10.

The far right top button with the amount of your SB is a hover-over, it lists Redeem Swag Code under Rewards.

• 500 Club

Thank you! I never would have found it without your help. 🙂

• New Collector’s Bill today:
    0_1617273610951_45f41c26-c0fa-44dd-af55-28de9d0ea9a8-image.png

• Global Moderator

Watch on the Swagbuck’s main Android app is crediting again (requires babysitting).

• New Collector’s Bill today:
    0_1617542123026_4007ea36-a763-4801-9bea-cb446ef97165-image.png

• 500 Club

still 12 SB

alt text

• Global Moderator

I just won 24 SB from searching. The generic image makes me think there’ll be a 24 SB collector’s bill + 5 SB bonus tomorrow.

0_1617848359531_bd30f025-7dee-42d3-b757-07ce5bf28241-image.png

• Global Moderator

The Rewards Store has these Gift Card on sale for 10% Off

Bath & Body Works: $25, $50 -
    The Home Depot: $10, $50, $100

• New set of Collector’s Bills.
    0_1618831103987_ccf6e988-4108-4ae8-adf9-d2ca696d91b9-image.png

• Also a new Team Challenge.
    0_1618835027082_14399d22-dc1e-484e-bddf-05ffd69c2c6d-image.png

• Global Moderator

The 25 SB Collector’s Bill is hot 🔥 right now: https://www.swagbucks.com/?f=55&q=Gouda

0_1618965445182_663b21f0-0650-438a-bfe6-2545e43576d1-image.png

• 500 Club

got 5 Mozzarella (18SB) in last 3 days
    1 on the 22nd, 2 yesterday and just got 2nd one for today

alt text

• Global Moderator

50 SB Inbox offer (Discover), credits instantly

Install, open the iHeartRadio app and start listening to earn 50 SB!*

*This offer is brought to you by ADGEM. SB awarded within 72 hours. Must be a new user of the app to earn SB. Offer may only be redeemed (1) one time per user.

0_1619315016246_f34178c6-960d-4453-a8b3-f18412e010fc-image.png

• Got 46 sb from sb live today. I practically hit the mega millions.

• Global Moderator

Got 46 sb from sb live today. I practically hit the mega millions.

So great minds don’t just think alike, they answer alike too? Cool. 😎

0_1619771645361_Screenshot_20210430-042745~3.png

Actually, the win made me lazy and I didn’t spend as much time or effort going after my usual daily points, so my daily earnings were about the same. 😒

• Global Moderator

The Atkins offer is available again, this time on AdGate Media. It’s a quick email sign up and credits 39 SB instantly. For me, the offer was 3rd from the top of their default homepage.

Got 46 sb from sb live today. I practically hit the mega millions.

So great minds don’t just think alike, they answer alike too? Cool. 😎

0_1619771645361_Screenshot_20210430-042745~3.png

Actually, the win made me lazy and I didn’t spend as much time or effort going after my usual daily points, so my daily earnings were about the same. 😒

@fivetalents do you usually complete the daily bonus goals 1 and 2?

I did for a month or two but stopped because it felt like a grind each day - I enjoy doing the survey panels and swagbucks stuff for fun as a kind of a side hustle that I can do while watching tv or when I’m up at night. It felt like I was just going through the motions with swagbucks so I dialed it way back.

• Global Moderator

I did for a month or two but stopped because it felt like a grind each day - I enjoy doing the survey panels and swagbucks stuff for fun as a kind of a side hustle that I can do while watching tv or when I’m up at night. It felt like I was just going through the motions with swagbucks so I dialed it way back.

I always multi-task while doing Swagbucks too. I used to complete the daily bonus goals 1 and 2 but I’m spending a LOT less time on Swagbucks since they’ve heavily throttled everything such that everything pays less AND you have to work harder for it. Another way they are greedy is increasing your goals every time you reach them, so you have to work harder and harder every successive day… very abusive of it’s members, especially considering how much harder it is to earn now.

My average monthly earnings are 1/3 of what they used to be. Even when I try hard, I regularly miss the FIRST goal, never mind the second one! For over 10 years I NEVER missed the 1st goal and made the 2nd goal 70% or more of the time, barring special circumstances such as power outages or emergencies. I would almost never miss my 30 day streak bonus, now I rarely get a 7 day streak and many fewer 2nd goals.

My advice is to take survey screeners for online focus groups and communities that guarantee payment for weekly participation (not a chance to win rewards), They can last anywhere from weeks to years and take less time but provide steady, predictable payments.

I always multi-task while doing Swagbucks too. I used to complete the daily bonus goals 1 and 2 but I’m spending a LOT less time on Swagbucks since they’ve heavily throttled everything such that everything pays less AND you have to work harder for it. Another way they are greedy is increasing your goals every time you reach them, so you have to work harder and harder every successive day… very abusive of it’s members, especially considering how much harder it is to earn now.

My average monthly earnings are 1/3 of what they used to be. Even when I try hard, I regularly miss the FIRST goal, never mind the second one! For over 10 years I NEVER missed the 1st goal and made the 2nd goal 70% or more of the time, barring special circumstances such as power outages or emergencies. I would almost never miss my 30 day streak bonus, now I rarely get a 7 day streak and many fewer 2nd goals.

My advice is to take survey screeners for online focus groups and communities that guarantee payment for weekly participation (not a chance to win rewards), They can last anywhere from weeks to years and take less time but provide steady, predictable payments.

I didn’t realize Swagbucks has been around 10 years and that it was easier to complete the daily goals years back.

Good advice on the communities. I’m only a part of one community that pays out a little bit each month, it is consistent. I’m a part of I think two other smaller ones that take a while to build up a balance. Ever since I decided to spend less time, I pretty much seek out the one-hour sessions that pay well or the group chats that pay well.

This may sound strange or somewhat risky (depending on how you view your personal data), but Facebook has a ton of the live sessions and product trials and even quick sessions that pay decently. It’s pretty much all I get now in my advertisements on Facebook, I really can’t resist them if I fit the survey criteria. A lot of the Facebook ads/survey sessions I don’t qualify for based on my personal profile (possibly a good thing) or because I honestly answer the question: “have you completed a similar survey within the past x number of months”

• Global Moderator

I didn’t realize Swagbucks has been around 10 years and that it was easier to complete the daily goals years back.

Good advice on the communities. I’m only a part of one community that pays out a little bit each month, it is consistent. I’m a part of I think two other smaller ones that take a while to build up a balance. Ever since I decided to spend less time, I pretty much seek out the one-hour sessions that pay well or the group chats that pay well.

This may sound strange or somewhat risky (depending on how you view your personal data), but Facebook has a ton of the live sessions and product trials and even quick sessions that pay decently. It’s pretty much all I get now in my advertisements on Facebook, I really can’t resist them if I fit the survey criteria. A lot of the Facebook ads/survey sessions I don’t qualify for based on my personal profile (possibly a good thing) or because I honestly answer the question: “have you completed a similar survey within the past x number of months”

The past 2 years have been the worst, so it wasn’t that long ago that I could much more easily earn $15-$20 in monthly daily meter bonuses or earn $5 on a Swago game without spending a single cent or run apps all day without babysitting, etc. Mind you, since Prodege bought Swagbucks, they’ve always been greedy/abusive (keeping a larger share of affiliate fees/less SB for same work, making you do more work for same payout, etc.)… but it’s gotten so bad in recent years their site just isn’t all that worth it anymore. This is especially true now that they’ll be reporting non-taxable earnings (coupons, cash back, etc.) to the IRS as income.

I love that you shared your Facebook live sessions/trials tip! Thanks. That’s exactly why I created the GPT forum, so folks can create new threads to announce and discuss such opportunities. There’s so much more out there besides Swagbucks, we should be informing each other, ☺

The past 2 years have been the worst, so it wasn’t that long ago that I could much more easily earn $15-$20 in monthly daily meter bonuses or earn $5 on a Swago game without spending a single cent or run apps all day without babysitting, etc. Mind you, since Prodege bought Swagbucks, they’ve always been greedy/abusive (keeping a larger share of affiliate fees/less SB for same work, making you do more work for same payout, etc.)… but it’s gotten so bad in recent years their site just isn’t all that worth it anymore. This is especially true now that they’ll be reporting non-taxable earnings (coupons, cash back, etc.) to the IRS as income.

I love that you shared your Facebook live sessions/trials tip! Thanks. That’s exactly why I created the GPT forum, so folks can create new threads to announce and discuss such opportunities. There’s so much more out there besides Swagbucks, we should be informing each other, ☺

If anything, Facebook’s live sessions/trials/survey panels are wildly inaccurate compared to Swagbucks or E-Rewards. I find E-Rewards targeting to be extremely accurate, possibly because I’ve been on their platform for a while (I don’t even use it that much) or because I fill out their user profile (which doesn’t even bring me to the high paying live sessions, unlike Swagbucks which almost always gives you a chance to see if you qualify).

I actually wonder if Facebook is getting better at this because for now it seems to be a scattershot approach like Swagbucks. It’s possible that Facebook is just starting to expand this part of their referral/advertising business and that maybe in a few months or a year it will be better than the Swagbucks or E-Rewards.

You know how they say in legacy news media that Facebook knows more about you after a few months on their platform than you really know about yourself? I haven’t really found that to be true. Yet.

As always, take caution with stuff on Facebook because almost any fraudster with an ad account can set up a scam to siphon your data. You’ll probably recognize the big survey questionnaire sites already from Swagbucks and whatnot if you click on their ads, but I think a lot of ads from the focus groups are just blasting out these invitations to bypass paying Swagbucks or E-Rewards. It’s probably cheaper and they probably reach more people.

• Easy 13 SB under Revenue Universe.

0_1620135037232_7c093e33-f631-475a-a9d0-5b008f8250ac-image.png

• Pretty quick survey under Revenue Universe.
    0_1620390444644_c3ff5679-f329-49b7-ae86-95870f7425cf-image.png

• Global Moderator

They also have some 2 SB one-click offers.

0_1620393048203_b36e79b6-0a8a-4c34-8df3-4f946fd0bc86-image.png

• Global Moderator

I just got a 9 SB search win. That’s because there will be 9 SB collector’s bill + 5 SB bonus tomorrow for mother’s day. Next week, Mon- Fri, there will be a set of ~6 collector’s bills + 20 SB bonus.

0_1620534768629_0b316515-8779-48a5-b5be-875d290fe923-image.png

• @fivetalents Here are the new Collectors Bills.

0_1620646461321_fb08ef48-7a90-44f7-a304-4ad6a5de703e-image.png

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.