Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread

• Thanks fivetalents, I got to work now.

• Global Moderator

Vana Life Foods In-Store Offer: Earn up to 300 SB

• Purchase 1 Vana Green Chickpea Superfood™ Bowls and earn 150 SB.
      OR
    • Purchase 1 Coconut & Lime Vana Green Chickpea Superfood™ Bowl and 1 Kale & Potato Vana Green Chickpea Superfood™ Bowl to earn 300 SB.*

Purchase must be made In-Store at Walmart. To qualify for SB for offers where multiple products must be purchased, you must purchase all of the products in a single transaction. Single products purchased across multiple transactions are not eligible for SB.

*SB are only available on purchases of the following products:

Coconut & Lime Vana Green Chickpea Superfood™ Bowl
    Kale & Potato Vana Green Chickpea Superfood™ Bowl

SB for this offer can only be earned once.

Not all products are available in all Walmart stores.

To be eligible for SB, you must upload your receipt via this page.

Purchase must be made between June 14, 2019 and June 23, 2019. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on June 23, 2019. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload.

Uploaded receipts are not eligible for SB if linked to other promotions.

Returns will not be accepted as valid offer completions.
    SB will be revoked and your account will be deactivated for any returns.

• Global Moderator

• SWAG CODE ALERT: The first 13,000 Swaggernauts to enter SuvaTea in the SwagButton, Swag Code box or Swagbucks Mobile App will earn 2 SB

• The MovieClips app has extended bonus rounds with some babysitting needed

• Gift Card Granny (Discover): Earn 250 SB and get great deals on gift cards when you sign-up and make a purchase of $25 or more. SB will appear as Pending for 32 days. Must enter valid credit card and payment information to earn SB. Must spend $25 to earn SB. Purchases under $25 are not eligible to earn SB. Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
      0_1560700111391_665ecfb1-beea-46fb-a617-b652b53e62a6-image.png

• There’s a Visit Myrtle Beach South Carolina ad in the upper-left corner (right below the swagbucks icon) in the rolling ads that counts as a daily discover towards your to-do-list, without having to buy anything (I just loaded the first myrtle beach page after clicking the add).

Should be the second ad in the upper-left, may have to click the arrows or buttons to bring it up. I couldn’t get it to load from the view all offers in discover, so it might only be accessible through that little box/ad.

• Global Moderator

@ctujackbauer said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

There’s a Visit Myrtle Beach South Carolina ad in the upper-left corner (right below the swagbucks icon) in the rolling ads that counts as a daily discover towards your to-do-list, without having to buy anything (I just loaded the first myrtle beach page after clicking the add).

Should be the second ad in the upper-left, may have to click the arrows or buttons to bring it up. I couldn’t get it to load from the view all offers in discover, so it might only be accessible through that little box/ad.

It is also likely in your inbox under something like"Myrtle Beach Spring Deals" (sort by the “earn” column). ETA image:
    0_1560790221995_efa4b3c4-e26f-4e97-9980-8afd1d060b71-image.png

They’ve been promoting this repeatedly for the past few months, but it unfortunately only credited for me with the first offer, so it’s likely only 1 per account.

ETA: you can also find it on your homepage and/or the Discover homepage:
    0_1560764980226_0d598534-dfaf-400b-b764-777d4896dc40-image.png

• Global Moderator

• Unfortunately, if you were planning to complete the perimeter of the Swago board for 150 SB, one of the corner squares requires you to “Buy SB,” which currently has a 99 SB fee. The next best options are columns that only pay 60 SB or 50 SB. Unless they offer another Buy SB flash sale this week, your best hope of earning a worthwhile amount from this board without spending real money will be bonuses from the wheel spins (so do as many tiles as possible to maximize the number of spins earned)
    • MyGC+ will fill the middle square on your Swago board for those so inclined… to sweeten the deal, they:
      • Just added back to 100 SB bonus on all $50 GCs (1 per person per brand)
      • Just added 20% cash back for O’Charley’s and Chico’s (Aéropostale, Fanatics, and Audible have offered 20% CB for a while now and the 10% CB offer on Home Depot is still available).ETA: The Children’s Place 20% CB TBA
    • Warning: weird things are going on with how things are being credited on the site this morning. For example, I completed 4 Swago tiles but my tally in the upper right hand corner says I only earned 2 spins (it corrected itself when I completed my next tile). Also, I purchased one GC but was charged twice for it. That GC purchase triggered the Team Challenge Swag Up rebate, but I was only credited 10% of the Swag Up value. I suggest you monitor your account so that you can document and report any errors to customer service.
    • The Swag Up rebate from last week’s Teen Challenge may have posted??? it was supposed to post by Saturday but it is still not on my Swag Ups page… yet, as mentioned above, I was credited the wrong amount for it when I bought a GC today. Anyway, beware that it expires on June 29th at 11:59pm PT. Usually they expire a few days into the next month, allowing you to wait to use it on your monthly 12% off $25 GC bonus, so note the change. If you have a limited number of SBs, there are several $3 GCs that you should be able to redeem for in the Rewards Store (and it would mark off a Swago tile)

• Global Moderator

This just popped up on my homepage: Exclusive Member Recognition program benefit. Your level qualifies you for early access to 20% cash back on The Children’s Place gift cards at MyGC+. 48 hours only.

You need to click the pop-up to activate your exclusive link. When there was a similar offer two weeks ago for Cabela’s, @harperr reported also receiving the invitation and exclusive activation link via email.

0_1560800635087_cacca3d9-7aec-404f-b545-7f17ccffdc02-image.png

• Global Moderator

Flash Buy SB Sale: For a limited time, you can buy 2,000 SB for $19.00 and without any SB fees ($2 or more I believe). You must use a traditional payment method like credit cards (you can’t redeem/use your SB for this): https://www.swagbucks.com/buy-sb
    0_1560817823554_32699195-76d2-41db-bd7c-22eb3d9208c3-image.png

• I now have 16 free rejoins for sb live. Mostly from the june spin to win wheel, I think I have 3 from free rejoin week. Plus a bunch of swagstakes entries for the laptop and 100,000 sb drawing.

• @ctujackbauer
    I have a bunch of rejoins too.
    What is a rejoin???
    TY!!!

• @alanmax said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

@ctujackbauer
    I have a bunch of rejoins too.
    What is a rejoin???
    TY!!!

If you miss a question in the swagbucks live trivia game (requires smartphone app), you get to rejoin without having to spend swagbucks to win the prize at the end. There are 10 trivia questions. You split the prize of $500/$1,000 in sb among all the winners.

The games on Monday are easier because they get progressively harder throughout the week. So spend the rejoins on the harder Wednesday/Thursday games. If you advance into like the 7th or 8th question without missing, then it costs a lot of sb to rejoin, so those rejoins are valuable.

I won a Monday game and got like 39 sb, there were a lot of winners that day. There were about 10 winners in one of the Thursday games splitting $1,000, so that day a winner won around $100 (1,000 sb). It’s just very difficult to win that much.

• Global Moderator

• They’re just getting around to announcing the new in-store “coupons” that we’ve been talking about for almost a month now. I’m seeing this on Facebook, site banners, my inbox, the blog,etc. They’re calling them “In-Store Promos”. IMHO, that name is too easily confused with the much higher value “In-Store Offers” that used to be found at that link (now you have to waste time combing through the Discover page to find them). I think I’ll stick to calling the new offers “In Store Coupons” for clarity. The main take home points:
      • Introducing your virtual coupons on Swagbucks: Earn Cash Back at your local grocery store without clipping coupons when you upload your receipt through our new receipt upload feature
      • Earn a 50 SB Bonus 💲 when you upload a receipt between today, June 17th through 11:59 pm PT June 23rd. You’ll receive your SB Bonus by end of day on Friday, June 28th.
      • There are many complaints in the blog about difficulty uploading receipts, so plan accordingly. @alanmax Is that what you were asking about the other day, because my answer was about the In-Store Promos, not the coupons (they really need names for the two that are less easily confused)
        0_1560861223421_ff2ccded-463c-4afc-936b-a4fcd31dcaae-image.png
        0_1560882118191_d8bb9ce5-8e87-4257-9c49-092b19a8607b-image.png
        0_1560862568286_e5af934e-d867-4aa6-ac99-935b29cbdd40-image.png 0_1560882263228_e2800715-0326-4ee0-99c2-f9f0bf63fc2f-image.png
    • Yesterday I mentioned a warning about strange crediting issues on the site. They issued this statement on Facebook: “Hi Swaggernauts! We realize there was an issue with the 1,000 SB Rebate Bonus on the Visa Gift card today. We are working to resolve the issue and will be sending an inbox message to all affected users by the end of day when the issue is resolved. Thank you!
      ~Team Swagbucks”
      • ❓ Anyone know what this “1,000 SB Rebate Bonus on the Visa Gift card” is? At first I thought their announcement was about being charged for 2 Visa GCs when you only purchased 1 and not correctly crediting the Team Challenge Swag Up, but I haven’t received any inbox message yet and nothing on my account has been fixed
    • Quick one-click inbox offer for 2 SB (Discover): Find the college degree that’s right for you. Visit the offer and earn 2 SB. This offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
      0_1560859497890_b280a85d-6049-4ec0-b186-b782150655f9-image.png
      0_1560859829858_0e0f0ed1-d9d4-43d9-adf6-798ff2256c8e-image.png

• @fivetalents
    No problems after your help, my question to you did pertain to In-Store Promos.
    Thanks again!!!

• dangit.

I burned a rejoin on question 5 today. Made it all the way to the final question, but missed it. Could have won 213 sb, but only won 7 sb. 😞

• Global Moderator

Popchips In-Store Offer: Earn up to 500 SB

Purchase up to 5 bags of popchips nutter puffs and earn 100 SB per bag for a total of 500 SB.

Purchase must be made In-Store at Albertson’s or Safeway. To qualify for SB for offers where multiple products must be purchased, you must purchase all of the products in a single transaction. Single products purchased across multiple transactions are not eligible for SB.

*SB are only available on purchases of the following popchips nutter puffs:

• Peanut Butter
    • Peanut Butter & Chocolate

Not all products are available in all Albertson’s and Safeway stores.

Purchase must be made between June 14, 2019 and June 23, 2019. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on June 23, 2019. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload.

Uploaded receipts are not eligible for SB if linked to other promotions.

• Today’s SB Live quiz was crazy. Only 7 people won. They won about $142.

• Global Moderator

Coffee-mate natural bliss In-Store: Earn up to 1,250 SB

• Purchase 1 Coffee-mate® natural bliss® creamer and earn 250 SB.
      OR
    • Purchase 2 Coffee-mate® natural bliss® creamer and earn 500 SB
      OR
    • Purchase 3 Coffee-mate® natural bliss® creamer and earn 750 SB
      OR
    • Purchase 4 Coffee-mate® natural bliss® creamer and earn 1,250 SB.*

Purchase must be made In-Store at Walmart. To qualify for SB for offers where multiple products must be purchased, you must purchase all of the products in a single transaction. Single products purchased across multiple transactions are not eligible for SB.

*SB are only available on purchases of the following products:

Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Sweet Cream, 16 oz or 32 oz
    Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Vanilla, 16 oz or 32 oz
    Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Vanilla Almond Milk, 16 oz or 32 oz
    Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Salted Caramel, 16 oz
    Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Toasted Coconut, 16 oz
    Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Hazelnut, 16 oz
    Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Honey Cream, 16 oz
    Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Honey Pecan, 16 oz
    Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Chocolate, 16 oz
    Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Cinnamon Cream, 16 oz
    Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Caramel Almond Milk, 16 oz
    Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Sweet Cream Coconut milk, 16 oz
    Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Half & Half
    Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Vanilla Half & Half

Not all products are available in all Walmart stores.

Purchase must be made between June 24, 2019 and June 30, 2019. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on June 30, 2019. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload.

Uploaded receipts are not eligible for SB if linked to other promotions

• Global Moderator

@ctujackbauer I witnessed that crazy SB Live game too and wondered if you saw it. Most of the questions were either hard or obscure so people were dropping like flies, LOL. BTW, I got about 30 rejoins from the recent Swago spin & win wheel (and not much else… they really devalued the wheel bonuses so I earned 80% less from this Swago gane than I usually do).

• Using the recent First Day Of Summer Collector’s Bill link is still yeilding higher search win values than usual: https://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/igvxb1

• The Movieclips app has extended bonus rounds in auto-mode

• They added many more In-Store “Coupons” (almost 30 coupons available) with an expiration date of July 3rd

• if you recently had difficulty verifying a GC order(s), they’re working on a solution. For those who don’t know, they also show how to verify GCs online through the Order Status drop down menu link:

1. Under your account dropdown choose Order Status https://www.swagbucks.com/account/order-status
      2. Look for the gift card(s) that says “not verified” and click on the blue + sign
      3. Next, you can either choose to do one of the following:
        » Resend verification email
        » Verify via security answer
      4. After verifying through one of those two methods, you will see the status change from “not verified” to “verified”
        0_1561736144725_201fb65e-11d8-4c60-8ab7-7bffdd3f7960-image.png

• @fivetalents
    This is an extremely helpful post fivetalents! TY!!!

• There’s a pretty high-dollar swagbucks offer for a first-time app download/sign-up and order through Postmates. They have a few delivery options, quite a bit more options for pickup.

2,856 sb for the first order. Plus there’s a code for $5 off with 5OFF. Not sure when this offer expires.

• Global Moderator

There’s a pretty high-dollar swagbucks offer for a first-time app download/sign-up and order through Postmates. They have a few delivery options, quite a bit more options for pickup.

2,856 sb for the first order. Plus there’s a code for $5 off with 5OFF. Not sure when this offer expires.

https://www.swagbucks.com/offer?oid=12103

0_1562678789989_ec5ed8a2-8212-49be-83f8-42e93dafbf76-image.png

• Global Moderator

• Remember thst the Collector Bill challenge started yesterday. Find all 6 bills (valued at 6 SB, 9 SB, 12 SB, 14 SB, 18 SB, and 23 SB) through the Swagbucks search box by Sunday, July 14th at 11:59PM PT to earn a 20 SB Bonus. Try using this recommended search link from their Facebook page to increase your chance of winning a bill when you search.

• If you gave up on the main Sb mobile app, it’s running in 100% auto-mode again without the need to click through multiple ads for every single video. The other apps are still being devalued/throttled, maxing out at only 2 to 6 SB each.

• The 10% cashback offer on the Home Depot GCs at MyGC+ is available again (but there is no active 100 SB bonus offer for 1st time purchases of $50+)

• If you haven’t checked out the in-store offers page recently, they’re now putting them all on one page with all the high dollar offers at the top of all of the "coupon’ offers. You no longer have to search the homepage, Discover page, inbox, and top left carousel, or monitor pop-ups, the header banner, etc. to find the high value offers.

• I finally saw a “Guaranteed” survey (discussed here, here, and here) on the Swagbucks gold survey page. When I was disqualified, a message said “Not every survey can be a winner, but here’s 50 SB for trying Survey ___.” Note that SB earned from DQs do not count as a “Complete A Gold Survey” on the daily To Do List
      0_1561782865087_d11f69c3-8125-46d5-a41b-f920faf9f017-image.png

• I must have clicked that Postmates offer and sent it to my email some time ago, I don’t remember when. I wasn’t able to redeem it. 😞

• Global Moderator

I must have clicked that Postmates offer and sent it to my email some time ago, I don’t remember when. I wasn’t able to redeem it. 😞

At what stage were you notified that you were ineligible (before you placed and paid for your order I hope)?

ETA: since you never redeemed the offer, customer service may be able to do something to reset your status. There’s no SB credit on your account/ledger related to Postmates so they can’t claim that you redeemed it. If they say you activated the offer too recently (but prior to your attempt in the past week) so it won’t show up on your account for a while, you may be able to find the original activation email in your trash or spam folder (if so, ask if you can still use it).

• Global Moderator

• Pre-registration is open for the next Team Challenge. Play begins Monday, July 15th at 12am PT/ 3am ET and ends on Friday, July 19th at 11:59PM PT. All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on July 20th and will expire on July 31st at 11:59pm PT.
      • The 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate
      • The 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate
      • The 3rd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate
      • The 4th place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate.
    • All Cabela’s Gift Cards are currently 20% Off in the rewards store.

• Amazon Prime Day contest on Instagram: enter to win Amazon GCs. All entrants must have an active Instagram account at the time of their entry. Ends at 12:00 p.m. PST on Friday, July 12th, 2019. Prizes for USA: 1x $100 GC, 4 x $25 GCs. Prizes for Canada: 4 x $25 GCs

• I think that today is the last day for double SB at Revenue Universe <-- Double SB went away sometime this morning.

• @fivetalents said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

I must have clicked that Postmates offer and sent it to my email some time ago, I don’t remember when. I wasn’t able to redeem it. 😞

At what stage were you notified that you were ineligible (before you placed and paid for your order I hope)?

ETA: since you never redeemed the offer, customer service may be able to do something to reset your status. There’s no SB credit on your account/ledger related to Postmates so they can’t claim that you redeemed it. If they say you activated the offer too recently (but prior to your attempt in the past week) so it won’t show up on your account for a while, you may be able to find the original activation email in your trash or spam folder (if so, ask if you can still use it).

The tap to download link in the email goes to a offer unavailable page: Offer Unavailable
    You may not be eligible for this offer, may have already completed it, or the offer has expired.

Good tip on customer service resetting the status, I didn’t think of that. It wasn’t in my email trash.

• Anybody ever do one of the PPC (Pay Per Call) offers on OfferToro. Just wondering if it’s worth the hassle.

0_1562933652703_b1d3fded-31c2-439f-a3e7-518ace0aa7a4-image.png

• I did my first In-store offer (that’s not a discovery offer). I bought Heinz mayo on mega sale and got the 100 sb instantly after uploading the receipt.

• Global Moderator

@harperr said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

Anybody ever do one of the PPC (Pay Per Call) offers on OfferToro. Just wondering if it’s worth the hassle.

0_1562933652703_b1d3fded-31c2-439f-a3e7-518ace0aa7a4-image.png

I’ve never even clicked on any of these offers before to see what they’re about. I decided to take one for the team and try it out.

I carefully read all of the instructions and even wrote down some questions I actually needed answered in the category I chose. They don’t tell you who you’re calling, just the number to call and the type of company, so you won’t know until they answer the phone (mine was a well known national brand).

My call was answered quickly, the representative was friendly and very knowledgeable, and the call took about 5 minutes (it would have been shorter but I asked several follow questions that I genuinely wanted answers for). It took about 5 minutes for my SB to credit.

This definitely fits my “low effort” Swagbucks philosophy/goal: it is low hassle and worth the time, and I’d definitely recommend it based on this single sample (and not hearing anything negative about it from others). Thanks for sharing a great find/offer @harperr !

• Runa energy drinks, get 1,800 sb (600 each) in one transaction when you buy 3 of them. Apparently they cost $2.49 each at Target and Sprouts, and $2.29 at limited Safeways.

Not going to do that deal, but a decent money maker.

• Global Moderator

• ETA: I forgot to mention that the Movieclips app has extended bonus rounds in auto-mode. It’s been 3 weeks since that’s happened with ANY of the apps.

• Pre-registration is open for the next 500 SB Swago Board
      Play from 12 am PT/3 am ET on Monday, July 22nd through 11:59 PM PT on Monday, July 29th. There’s no mention of the spin bonus wheel

• I haven’t had TLTG for weeks (months?) on Swagbucks, but i noticed a few days ago that it’s running consistently on MyPoints (for 3 points)

• Sort your inbox by points (“earn”). They’ve been offering several 1-click 2 SB offers. Each can only be earned once per account
      0_1563073576185_463a1e8e-bb5b-4059-b93d-59f01d9e13b0-image.png

• Today is probably the last day for double SB at Revenue Universe. Try the daily brief Pollfishe questionnaire for 8 SB 16 SB. You will receive your SB within 5 minutes.
      0_1563538941447_d01483ac-2eae-4d1b-b2dc-a0967f60824a-image.png

• @ctujackbauer said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

Runa energy drinks, get 1,800 sb (600 each) in one transaction when you buy 3 of them. Apparently they cost $2.49 each at Target and Sprouts, and $2.29 at limited Safeways.

Where do you see the offer? Maybe it’s dead?

• @harperr said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

Runa energy drinks, get 1,800 sb (600 each) in one transaction when you buy 3 of them. Apparently they cost $2.49 each at Target and Sprouts, and $2.29 at limited Safeways.

Where do you see the offer? Maybe it’s dead?

https://www.swagbucks.com/shop/in-store

Maybe it is YMMV?

• Did anyone else have their SB Live trivia free rejoins disappear? I had like 20 or 22, but now I have 3. I didn’t use 4 of them in-game because I was saving them for a better opportunity.

• Global Moderator

Did anyone else have their SB Live trivia free rejoins disappear? I had like 20 or 22, but now I have 3. I didn’t use 4 of them in-game because I was saving them for a better opportunity.

I still have all of the rejoins I think I should have, but I’ve seen complaints from others about their rejoins disappearing. I had so many rejoins I never skipped any offer to use them. I wonder if your 3 skipped and 3 left rejoins are related (i.e., you night have 0 left if you had used them every time you could).

• Global Moderator

• Today Only: Buy Batteries and earn SB (see inbox Discover offer). Buy Duracell Coppertop AA or AAA 8PK, C/D 4 PK, 9V 2PK or Larger batteries in-store and upload the receipt to earn 100 SB. Click to see participating stores, full terms, and details on offer page. Must be purchased and receipt must be uploaded by 11:59 PM July 24, 2019. Cannot use this offer with any print or in-app coupon or rebate

• Earn 2 SB for each grocery coupon you print, up to a max of 50 couponsperday. Also earn 25 SB per coupon redeemed.This marks off a tile on your Swago board

• The Home Depot Gift Cards are back in stock at MyGC+ with 10% cashback. Stack with the 100 SB bonus on the 1st 50+ GC purchase per merchant.This marks off the center square of your Swago board

• Swag Ups from last week’s Team Challenge have posted. (expires 11:59 pm PT July 31st ). When you redeem your SB for a gift card you’ll also mark off a tile on your Swago board

• You can buy $20 SB right now with no 99 SB fee. It marks off a tile on your Swago board, so it’s worth it if it helps you submit a higher value board and/or you get a cashback bonus from your credit card. I tried to purchase these with a virtual Visa but it didn’t work (a pre-authorization was approved but the purchase never finalized/funds were never withdrawn

• If you haven’t been playing Swagbucks Live this week, it’s Second Chance week, so you can still earn a free rejoin each game if you play tonight ant tomorrow

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

Did anyone else have their SB Live trivia free rejoins disappear? I had like 20 or 22, but now I have 3. I didn’t use 4 of them in-game because I was saving them for a better opportunity.

I still have all of the rejoins I think I should have, but I’ve seen complaints from others about their rejoins disappearing. I had so many rejoins I never skipped any offer to use them. I wonder if your 3 skipped and 3 left rejoins are related (i.e., you night have 0 left if you had used them every time you could).

All of my free rejoins disappeared today… I nearly paid to rejoin during tonights game but realized it in time.

SWAG CODE ALERT
    Enter DoorDashing in the Swag Code box, SwagButton or Mobile App until 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET to earn 5 S

• Tough Swago this month. Probably going to skip it or just do first column. Though I’m leery of the coupons.com printing, so might just skip it.

• Global Moderator

Tough Swago this month. Probably going to skip it or just do first column. Though I’m leery of the coupons.com printing, so might just skip it.

Tough Swago and no bonus spin wheel 😞

If you’re going to do the first column for 45 SB, you may as well do the perimeter for 135 SB. I signed up for Swago on Friday but haven’t started working on it yet. I just checked my board and I only need 5 tiles to complete the perimeter: create a shopping list (1-click & free), redeem SB for a GC (was going toa do anyway), join 2 giveaways (loss of 5 SB each), and print grocery coupons (free). So I’d earn 125 with very little effort above doing all the stuff I normally do anyway.

I’m surprised that you’re leery of coupons.com. Why? They’re 100% legit and you get 25 SB for every one you use at the grocery store + 1 SB for every one you print (up to 50 SB a day). However, you don’t even have to print them out using ink and paper… just print to pdf (you can later print out my use any you choose). Otherwise, I’d do the 5th column for 65 SB (the highest you earn without buying a $50 GC).

Tough Swago this month. Probably going to skip it or just do first column. Though I’m leery of the coupons.com printing, so might just skip it.

Tough Swago and no bonus spin wheel 😞

If you’re going to do the first column for 45 SB, you may as well do the perimeter for 135 SB. I signed up for Swago on Friday but haven’t started working on it yet. I just checked my board and I only need 5 tiles to complete the perimeter: create a shopping list (1-click & free), redeem SB for a GC (was going toa do anyway), join 2 giveaways (loss of 5 SB each), and print grocery coupons (free). So I’d earn 125 with very little effort above doing all the stuff I normally do anyway.

I’m surprised that you’re leery of coupons.com. Why? They’re 100% legit and you get 25 SB for every one you use at the grocery store + 1 SB for every one you print (up to 50 SB a day). However, you don’t even have to print them out using ink and paper… just print to pdf (you can later print out my use any you choose). Otherwise, I’d do the 5th column for 65 SB (the highest you earn without buying a $50 GC).

I was thinking of the old times when coupons.com made you install Java. I forgot they moved to a pdf solution.

• @fivetalents

Oh, and I didn’t want to redeem my SB for a gift card yet. I’m saving up for one big gift card which I’ve been getting close to.

Thanks for the heads up on the coupons.com. I saved a pdf of my first coupon.

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents

Oh, and I didn’t want to redeem my SB for a gift card yet. I’m saving up for one big gift card which I’ve been getting close to.

Thanks for the heads up on the coupons.com. I saved a pdf of my first coupon.

YW.

Consider redeeming for a low value GC like the $3 Amazon GC. If you print 50 grocery coupons you’ll earn 50 SB so it won’t set your goal back that much. The current print limit of 50 is supposed to be daily, but I find I’m more likely to get paid for every batch if I skip a couple of days between prints (maybe wait till you get paid for the last set of 50 then print the next batch).

• Global Moderator

• The nCrave app has been increasingly running longer/paying more each week, and is currently paying 30 SB or more daily in auto-node

• Swag Ups from last week’s Team Challenge have posted

• Revenue Universe has double CB

• The Rewards Store has some new(er) GCs on sale:
      • 5% Off Southwest Airlines $50 Gift Card: 4750 SB
      • 5% Off Champs Sports $50 Gift Card: 4750 SB
      • 6% Off REI $50 Gift Card: 4700 SB
      • 10% Off Cabela’s $50 Gift Card: 4500 SB
      • 15% Off Celebrity Cruises $50 Gift Card: 4250 SB
      • 33% Off Gambit - 300 Game Tokens: 200 SB
    • MyGiftCardsPlu has 10% Cash Back on Lowe’s Bonus GCs and 20% back on Fanatics GCs for a limited time, plus a 100 SB bonus on 1st time $50+ GC purchases.

• There are several new inbox offers (aka spam if you’ve done them already)… some may require email submit
      0_1566377587208_22729804-9b17-487e-8303-e8b702858d71-image.png

• Peanut Labs has some quick 13 SB and 21 SBB offers that credit immediately. From what I can remember, they required no personal info, just stuff like zip codes, answering 2 or 3 questions, viewing a 20-page slideshow, etc. Here’s a couple of examples;
      0_1566404444707_f4374286-5706-4f62-9ee5-4bc6cc2e9130-image.png 0_1566404913628_06b37470-23a7-4d79-b47d-e42490316e19-image.png

• The monthly bonus points for August are available now.

Also, my SBTV and Indymusic iPhone apps don’t seem to be working anymore. I can’t find them in the App Store either. Maybe they have been discontinued.

• Global Moderator

@harperr said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

The monthly bonus points for August are available now.

Also, my SBTV and Indymusic iPhone apps don’t seem to be working anymore. I can’t find them in the App Store either. Maybe they have been discontinued.

All of the video apps are still present and working on android. However, the nCrave app is the only one worth doing lately. They/ve devalued the others like they did PC Watch… it takes so long to watch the ads, there are a ridiculously large number of video in each set, or so much babysitting is required that the apps are not worth the time and effort right now.

Anyway, it looks like you’re right about the the iOS apps. The main app download page has android and iOS links for all of the apps… except Swagbucks Watch and IndyMusic, which only have a link to download android.

• Global Moderator

• Quick 5 SB inbox follow up survey about the recent Soylent offer, Allow 14 days for SB to award (credited instantly for me).
      0_1567719341621_ee7381e4-551b-48e7-8688-5fecff96a725-image.png

• There is a Collector’s Bills search bonus in progress. Try this search link to increase odds of winning. Collect each of the 6 Bills (worth 6, 9, 12, 14, 18, and 23 SB) through the Swagbucks search box by Sunday, September 8th at 11:59PM PT to instantly win a 20 SB Bonus.

• MyGC+ has 20% cashback on Steak 'n Shake Gift Cards

• Instagram Instant Pot giveaway (Rules). Post a picture on your Instagram account of your favorite Instant Pot recipe, the recipe, @swagbucksofficial Tag, and the #SBInstantPotGiveaway hashtag (Canadians use tag @swagbuckscanada and the hashtag #SBInstantPotGiveawayCA). Open to those 16+ years of age in the United States or Canada with an active Instagram account. Ends at 1:00 p.m. PST on Friday, September 6th, 2019. 1 prize each in the USA and Canada of a 6 Qt Instant Pot DUO60 (ARV $75 USD/99.00 CAD). Two (2) winners will be selected on or about 1pm PT/4pm ET on Friday, September 6th
      0_1567721960034_428db966-9621-43dd-8171-b98e8ba7137d-image.png

• In-Store Offer: Armor All at Walmart, earn up to 1200 SB. Cannot use this offer with any print or in-app coupon or rebate. In-store pick up orders are not eligible for SB. SB for this offer can only be earned once per week, while supplies last. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 PM Pacific Time on September 30, 2019.
      • Purchase the Armor All® Total Vehicle Detailer and/or Armor All® Trim & Plastic Restorers in any combination of 2 to earn 300 SB
      • Purchase the Armor All® Total Vehicle Detailer and/or Armor All® Trim & Plastic Restorers in any combination of 4 to earn 1,200 SB
        0_1567712393103_18777a83-6402-47e5-bc41-acae27b6aab9-image.png
    • A new Member Recognition Program benefit launched on Aug 21st: level 6-10 (Topaz and Sapphire) members can now immediately use pending shopping cashback for transaction(s) up to 1,000 SB per month. for one transaction. You have to go to the Shop Ledger to choose which pending cashback/shop transaction(s) you want to access immediately by clicking it’s “Skip The Wait!” button (SB credits within 2 hours). Travel purchases are excluded:
      • Level 6 (Topaz) and 7 (Sapphire): limit one transaction per month up to 1,000 SB
      • Level 8 (Emerald): limit two transactions per month up to 1,000 SB each
      • Level 9 (Ruby) abd 10 (Diamond): limit three transactions per month up to 1,000 SB each

• @fivetalents

Fivetalents, how do the collector’s bills work again? I just search for the terms on the specific day, and then I get bonus sb for that?

Also, new swago is up, seems like a good one this time.

And how do I earn swagbucks from search? I’m trying to do the perimeter for this swago. I clicked on the box and it searches for ‘sports equipment’ and then I clicked on the first link, but it didn’t credit me.

So many questions. I know, I know…

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents

Fivetalents, how do the collector’s bills work again? I just search for the terms on the specific day, and then I get bonus sb for that?

Also also, how do I get to the daily goal (part of the swago board)? I did the daily to list, but can’t find the first and second daily goal.

And how do I earn swagbucks from search? I’m trying to do the perimeter for this swago. I clicked on the box and it searches for ‘sports equipment’ and then I clicked on the first link, but it didn’t credit me.

Hey. I don’t mind questions… this thread is supposed to serve as a reference resource too, not just for the latest deal.

1. The last Collectors’ Bill offer ended yesterday at 11:59PM PT. For future reference, the purpose of the bills is to get people to use Swagbucks’ search engine more/instead of their normal search engine. So, you can win any/all of the bills by searching whatever unique words or terms you’s normally search for anyway. Sometimes they provide a link with a sample search term to demonstrate how/where to use their search engine. While this link often results in easier/faster search wins, often of higher value, there is no guarantee. You are also not ever required to use such links or the associated search terms at all to participate… just search for things you legitimately want information about.

• If you “win” a search (get awarded SB for searching), it may or may not be in the form of a Collectors’ Bill. If you collect all of the bills by the end of the week-long period, you win bonus SB (usually 20 SB). You can view all of the bills you’ve ever won on your activity/account ledger:
        0_1568059519076_4bee673b-1e53-44fe-aeb9-1055a19af104-image.png

• On major holidays or observance days like Fathers’ Day (and sometimes on random days like National Dog Day) , there will often be a on-day, single large value Collectors’ Bill (usually about 26 SB). If you find that one bill via search you also get bonus SB, often about 5 SB.

2. Thanks for the Swago heads up… I’ll post a few notes about it later.

3. The Daily Goal meter is on the toolbar at the top of every page. It has nothing to with the To Do List directly, it just records all eligible points earned each day. If you reach the first goal (click on it to see your personalized goals), you earn the bonus SB listed, and if you keep earning and reach the 2nd daily goal you earn much more SB. You should try to at least get the 1st goal every day to earn an extra $3 monthly, and the longer you go without missing your 1st daily goal, the more you’ll earn as a monthly streak bonus (up to $3/month I think).
      0_1568060664286_57db2c18-c319-43eb-8a85-a88fd63e58ba-image.png

4. Every search is not guaranteed a win/rewarded with SB. Wins are periodic, and probably more frequent for newer members. Clicking on a result does not increase your odds of winning, but helps Swagbucks know you have a legitimate interest in what you’re searching for (frivolous searching just to win is a no-no). It usually takes multiple searches to win. As noted above, using suggested search links sometimes helps you win faster and get larger SB amounts. if you don’t see a “congratulations” message at the top of your search page with a reward amount and a security captcha, you did not win. The captcha expires quickly and you only get 2 chances to enter it correctly, so be alert and prompt.
      0_1568061944673_27c9c1db-7140-4790-992b-2c816adbbe64-image.png

HTH

@fivetalents

Also also, how do I get to the daily goal (part of the swago board)? I did the daily to list, but can’t find the first and second daily goal.

Hey. I don’t mind questions… this thread is supposed to serve as a reference resource too, not just for the latest deal.

1. The last Collectors’ Bill offer ended yesterday at 11:59PM PT. For future reference, the purpose of the bills is to get people to use Swagbucks’ search engine more/instead of their normal search engine. So, you can win any/all of the bills by searching whatever unique words or terms you’s normally search for anyway. Sometimes they provide a link with a sample search term to demonstrate how/where to use their search engine. While this link often results in easier/faster search wins, often of higher value, there is no guarantee. You are also not ever required to use those links or the associated search terms at all to participate… just search for things you legitimately want information about.

• If you “win” a search (get awarded SB for searching). it. may or may not be in the form of a Collectors’ Bill. If you collect all of the bills by the end of the week-long period, you win bonus SB (usually 20 sB). You can view your all of the bills you’ve ever won on your activity/account ledger:
        0_1568059519076_4bee673b-1e53-44fe-aeb9-1055a19af104-image.png

• On major holidays or observance days like Fathers’ Day (and sometimes on random days like National Dog Day) , there will often be a on-day, single large value Collectors’ Bill (usually about 26 SB). f you find that one bill via search you also get bonus SB, often about 5 SB.

2. Thanks for the Swago heads up… I’ll post a few notes about it later.

3. The Daily Goal meter is on the toolbar at the top of every page. It has nothing to with the To Do List directly, it just records all eligible points earned each day. If you reach the first goal (click on it to see your personalized goals), you earn the bonus SB listed, and if you keep earning and reach the 2nd daily goal you earn much more SB. You should try to at least get the 1st goal every day to earn an extra $3 monthly, and the longer you go without missing your 1st daily goal, the more you’ll earn as a monthly streak bonus (up to $3/month I think).
      0_1568060664286_57db2c18-c319-43eb-8a85-a88fd63e58ba-image.png

4. Every search is not guaranteed a win/rewarded with SB. Wins are periodic, and probably more frequent for newer members. Clicking on a result does not increase your odds of winning, but helps Swagbucks know you have a legitimate interest in what you’re searching for (frivolous searching just to win is a no-no). It usually takes multiple searches to win. as noted above, using suggested search links sometimes helps you win faster and get larger SB amounts. if you don’t see a “congratulations” message at the top of your search page with a reward amount and a security captcha, you did not win. The captcha expires quickly and you only get 2 chances to enter it correctly, so be alert and prompt.
      0_1568061944673_27c9c1db-7140-4790-992b-2c816adbbe64-image.png

HTH

Thanks fivetalents, I found the daily goal and edited my post, you must have been typing, thanks! The tips on searching makes sense, I didn’t realize it wasn’t a pay to search thing (kind of like msn/bing rewards haha)

• Global Moderator

Thanks fivetalents, I found the daily goal and edited my post, you must have been typing, thanks! The tips on searching makes sense, I didn’t realize it wasn’t a pay to search thing (kind of like msn/bing rewards haha)

You’re welcome. I noticed the edit after I’d written everything up already, so I decided to post it anyway in case the info was useful to someone else.

I wish we got paid to search!!! When I first joined, I could win four searches every day (spread throughout the day) with occasional high wins (on rare occasions, up to 50 or 60 SB). Now I’m lucky if I win once a day and never see large wins anymore unless there is a holiday or promo going on.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.