Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

There is an an easy 75 SB Discover offer in my inbox (and on the homepage) entitled “Crowdsourced Insurance Reviews.” You just have to write a review of any insurance company you’ve had insurance with for Clearsurance. You do have to create an account (email, password, & zipcode), but it is quick and ‘credited’ for me within about 30 minutes (it is pending review/will post to my account on the 17th). This offer has been around off and on for the past year or so but I never did it before because I hate giving out my email, but I suspect that you may be able to do it again for additional SBs for each unique company reviewed, either now or when the next new offer becomes available (so it may justify the email).

0_1515599462055_Clearsurance Crowdsourced Insurance Reviews.JPG

The old offer ended a while ago but, as predicted, a new offer just popped up and it’s worth twice as much! I’ve only seen it in my inbox so far, but it may show up on your homepage or as a pop-up box:

Title: Crowdsourced Insurance Reviews
    Expiration: 5 days
    Value: 150 SB
    Type: Discover

The previous offer I did credited fully as promised after a 7-day hold.

• Global Moderator

If you need a Discover activity to complete your daily To-Do List. TLTG just popped back up on the home page. I was only able to run it once, but that’s all it takes!

• New Swago board up today, but it’s a short one, but looks to be easy.

• Global Moderator

Just saw a new Discover offer in my inbox… “Get Fast, Free Delivery! 1500 2000 SB”

Boxed online cash back offer: Shop at Boxed and get the products you love in bulk delivered to your door! Sign up as a new user and spend at least $19.99 in groceries to earn 1500 2000 SB! Earn $15.00 $20.00 Cash Back That’s 1500 2000 SB

Terms: Must be a new user to redeem SB. Items returned will not be valid for SB. Please allow up to 32 days for SB to be credited to your account. This offer may only be redeemed (1) one time per user.

I know that they have, or at least used to have a referral program (correction: current offer on website states “INVITE FRIENDS! GIVE $15 - GET $15”). You can try asking for a referral here: https://phatwalletforums.com/topic/133/official-request-a-referral-thread. I’ve never bought from them so please post if you have any suggestions on what the best deals are there. Offer is good for 3 days.

ETA: there is a 10% offer in their homepage but I’m not sure if it will stack:
    “Sign up to shop & get free shipping plus 10% off your first order with code GETBULK. GETBULK code valid through 1/31/18. You’re giving us your email, not your soul. Promise.”

www.swagbucks.com/shop/store/12351/boxed

0_1516833341418_SB $15 Cash Back at Boxed.JPG

• The Boxed offer is now at 2000 SB.

• Global Moderator

@briarycliffs said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

The Boxed offer is now at 2000 SB.

That’s awesome. Thanks for the heads up. I hope it was a typo and anyone who did it at $15 still gets a $20 credit.

Has anyone done it or is planning to do it? Any tips or hints to share? I figured out that you browse their site without signing up/giving out your email by googling whatever you’re interested in followed by “site:boxed.com.” Once you’re in, you can then navigate the site freely and decide if there’s anything worth doing this offer for. I wish it had coincided with the recent $15 off $50 offer.

• Global Moderator

OK, I bit the bullet for you guys and joined Boxed. Here’s what I found:

When you use a referral link, you get a message that says "You have $15 to use towards your first Boxed order (must be $60 or more). Code automatically applied to your cart. Offer may not be combined with other offers, promotions or discounts and offer not valid on Boxed Hotels.

So that was interesting info… I wasn’t aware of the $60 minimum for using the $15 referral credit, and I’m now not sure if it will stack with the SB offer. Both offers are only valid on yoyr first order. I placed an order anyway to see what happens since I found some things I wanted at a pretty good price before the 25% discount (and a steal if I get the $20 SB credit).

If you decide to risk seeing if they stack, click your referral link first to apply that offer to your account (it will prompt you to create an account)… then close that tab and enter Boxed through SB (and place all items in your cart and checkout in the same SB tab).

You get free shipping on your first order if you meet the order minimum of $19.99. After that, all orders over $49 ship free, otherwise shipping is $6.99.

You can choose up to 4 free samples with every order: https://www.boxed.com/samples

You get 1% cash back on every order and there are no membership fees.

Orders arrive in 1-3 days.

FWIW: When I signed up the welcome email included a code for 10% off my first order, but I didn’t use it because I didn’t want to push my luck and potentially lose the $20 SB CB since I’m already trying to stack it with the $15 referral credit.

HTH!

• Global Moderator

A new team challenge started today: 2018 Rewarding Resolutions Team Challenge! iViva la Resolutions.

This is a no brainer: you’ll get easy bonus bucks (aka Swag Up Rebate Bonus) just for signing up and doing what you normally do… as long as you contribute the minimum required 600 team SBs, not personal SBs, by 12pm PST/3pm EST on Friday February 2nd. Even the losing team gets something…

Swag Up Shop Bonus.

• 1st place: 100 SB
    • 2nd place: 50 SB
    • 3rd place: 25 SB
    • 4th place: 10 SB

Don’t forget to skim the comments to pick up more tips and tricks for earning SB faster with less effort.

Swagups will be awarded by 5pm PST/8pm EST on February 2nd.

www.swagbucks.com/resolutions-2018

• Global Moderator

There is a new Clearsurance offer on the home page ticker-tape. It’s back down to 75 SB this time.

0_1517344770137_c137384b-1a3b-420b-9ab0-ae07a973a6a0-image.png

• Global Moderator

For anyone with an Amex who is considering the Boxed offer, there is a new $20 Amex offer that will probably stack with it: Amex Offers at Boxed.com Get $20 or 2,000 points with $75 Purchase

• Global Moderator

If you did the Team Challenge that ended yesterday, the SwagUps have been released but is not automatic this time. You have to activate it before redeeming your next GC or it won’t apply. Remember to redeem for a 12% off $25 GC since it’s a new month. Daily goals, bonus goals, and streak points should be available to claim soon if you don’t have quite enough points yet, or you can just grab a $3 Amazon GC.

• Global Moderator

January daily goal bonuses are finally available… a few days later than usual. It was probably not available sooner due to a glitch… that’s probably why there’s only 12 days left to claim it instead of the normal 15 days. If you don’t see it, try refreshing your page.

Virtual Mastercards are still on sale this month and they’ve added Nike GCs to the sale:

Mastercard GCs 2% off:

• $5 GC for 490 SB (was 500 SB)
    • $10 GC for 980 SB (was 1,000 SB)
    • $15 GC for 1,470 SB (was 1,500 SB)
    • $25 GC for 2,450 SB (was 2,500 SB)
    • $50 GC for 4,900 SB (was 5,000 SB)
    • $100 GC for 9,800 SB (was 10,000 SB)

Nike GCs 20% off:

• $5 GC for 400 SB (was 500 SB)
    • $10 GC for 800 SB (was 1,000 SB)
    • $15 GC for 1,200 SB (was 1,500 SB)
    • $25 GC for 2,000 SB (was 2,500 SB)
    • $50 GC for 4,000 SB (was 5,000 SB)
    • $100 GC for 8,000 SB (was 10,000 SB)
    • $250 GC for 20,000 SB (was 25,000 SB)

• Global Moderator

My New Year’s Resolution bonus credited earlier this evening under “Other.” It was not supposed to post until the 7th, so check your accounts if you did this activity. I never received any emails about my status/progress towards my goals, unlike reports by some others. Unfortunately, the credit does not count towards your daily/bonus goals.

• Global Moderator

I received a new Clearsurance offer in my inbox today. It’s back up to 150 SB and expires in 5 days.

• Global Moderator

Join the newsest Team Challenge if you haven’t already. There are only 3 teams this time, so it’s easier to earn more: even last place gets 25 SBs. Just contribute at least 600 Team points to earn extra SBs for doing what you’re already doing.

Swagatines Day Team Challenge

Mon February 12th to Fri February 16th at 3pm EST.

1st place - 100 SB Swag Up Rebate Bonus
    2nd place - 50 SB Swag Up Rebate Bonus.
    3rd place - 25 SB Swag Up Rebate Bonus.

www.swagbucks.com/swagatines-day

• 500 Club

@fivetalents you can still join the team challenge. you can get 600 team points in few hours if you try. check out your team’s chatter for point earning tips.

• Global Moderator

@krazy9katz said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

@fivetalents you can still join the team challenge. you can get 600 team points in few hours if you try. check out your team’s chatter for point earning tips.

Sorry if I implied that I hadn’t joined because I did. I haven’t had much time this week but have still contributed over 3,000 team points since Tuesday, so you’re advice is exactly correct for those who haven’t joined yet… it’s not too late at all.

• 500 Club

@fivetalents oopsy sorry. i didn’t mean that you as you personally but any of you swaggers out there. been busy swagging and team challenge is almost over. but i believe “you” can still join. got 7162 points so far and i feel i have contributed.

• Global Moderator

Remember to redeem your SwagUp if you participated in the recent Team Challenge. Although it indicates that you have to activate it before redeeming for a GC, I tested that by redeeming a GC without activating it, and the SwagUp applied anyway (YMMV).

There’s is currently an active SWAGO board, so sign up if you haven’t already. You can easily pick up 50 SBs with minimal effort and no spending, 300 SBs without spending money, or 500 SB if you buy a $50 GC (remember to buy one you haven’t bought before for a 100 SB bonus). http://www.swagbucks.com/swago. It expires on February 27th at 12PM PT.

If the higher maximum value of 500 SB (instead of 300) didn’t clue you in, this round of Swago includes the Spin & Win wheel, so you can earn bonus bucks. Even if you only submit a 50 SB board, complete as many tiles as possible before submitting to maximize the number of spins, and give yourself enough of time to use your spins before the deadline. http://www.swagbucks.com/spin-and-win. All spins must be used by February 27th at 11:59pm PST.

Remember to use your double survey SwagUps on high paying surveys. You can access your Swag-ups here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/account/swagup.

See this earlier post for more detailed Swago tips and hints: https://phatwalletforums.com/topic/493/swagbucks-tips-offers-discussion-thread/46

• Global Moderator

As part of their 10th anniversary celebration, SB is offering 10% cash back at over 40 online stores, including American Eagle, Autozone, Body Shop, Cliniwque, Crocs, CVS, eBags, Footlocker, LL Bean, the Vitamin Shoppe, etc.: iheart.swagbucks.com/pages/2018/02/10th_Birthday_Sale.php.

There is also a Swag Code Extravaganza today so watch for code alerts all day (from your SB mobile app, Swag Button, etc.). The Birthday Code Extravaganza will have 6 Swag Codes worth a total of 50 SB from 7am PT until 6:30PM PT. http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/02/birthday-code-extravaganza.html

They’re also giving away over $10,000 through four game times on their new Swag IQ game show app starting at 10am PT. More details here: http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/02/bring-10-people-to-our-birthday-party-get-10-1000-sb.html

• 500 Club

The last code (10 SB) for the Swag Code Extravaganza is out !

• Global Moderator

Crowdsurance has another 150 SB offer.

There is also a 4 SB code that expires in 30 minutes.

http://www.swagbucks.com/offer?oid=6708

• Global Moderator

There is a rewards redemption sale for 20% off Domino’s Pizza Gift Cards

$5 GC: 400 SB (was 500)
    $15 GC: 1,200 SB (was 1,500)
    $10 GC: 800 SB (was 1,000)
    $50 GC: 4,000 SB (was 5,000)
    $25 GC: 1,760 SB (was 2,500) should be 2,000 SB, so actually 29.6% off... grab it quickly in case it's a price mistake

0_1520171163075_Screenshot_2018-03-04-08-44-52-1.jpg

• Global Moderator

February bonuses are (finally) posted for the Daily Goals.

• Global Moderator

There is a new Swagbucks Collector’s Bills offer staring today that runs through Sunday, March 11th at 11:59pm/2:59am ET. If you win all 6 Collector’s Bills through searching the web on SB, you get a 20 SB bonus. blog.swagbucks.com/2018/03/luck-of-the-swagbucks-collectors-bills.html

There is also a new 500 SB Swago board starting today at 9AM PT that runs until March 12 at 12PM PT, but you can pre-register right now. You can earn 50 SB without spending money and this round includes the Spin & Win wheel (which also expires on 11:59 PM PT on March 12th).

Spring Swago details here: http://us.blog.swagbucks.com/2018/03/swago-spring-edition.html

Don’t forget to use the Swag Ups from the last Swago board if you haven’t already (they expire in 9 days).

• Global Moderator

Coupon prints are back! Check you inbox, home page, pop-ups, or Discover page. Make sure you only print after clicking trough an active offer or you won’t be credited. Offer expires in 6 days, so 6 x 20 = 120 SB possible.

It looks like they reset the maximum number of daily prints (it’s now only 20), but I hope they’ll increase the maximum with each new offer as they have in the past until it’s 100 or more.

"Print & Earn: Now earn 1 SB per coupon printed plus an additional 10 SB per coupon redeemed.

Maximum of 20 coupon prints per day are eligible for SBs but there is no limit on the 10 SB per redemption. SBs for coupon print activity will post the next business day. Please allow up to 90 days for coupon redemption SBs to post to your account."

0_1520370405467_SB Coupon Ptints Offer.JPG

• Global Moderator

There is a new Clearsurance offer for 150 SB. It should be either in your inbox, on the homepage, on the Discover page, or appear as a pop-up at the bottom of the screen

Tip: if you ever can’t find an offer mentioned in this thread, enter it in SB’s search engine. If there is an active offer available on your account, the SB offer tile will appear at the top of your screen, before the search results.

0_1520458689721_Screenshot_2018-03-07-16-37-27-1.jpg

• 500 Club

@fivetalents got credit for 3/09~3/10 today. 20, 20 and 9?

• 500 Club

if you have any spins left from swago, you have only 2 hours left to spin!

• Global Moderator

If you’re referring to coupon prints, I think I miscalculated in not counting the day I posted… so 7 days at 20 SB = 140 SB possible.

Anyway, I missed one day out of 7. So far I’ve received credit for 5 days:
    03-08: 20 SB x 2
    03-09: 20 SB x 1
    03-12: 20 SB x 2
    I’m expecting the last 20 SBs to post today or tomorrow for the prints fone on the 12th.

• Global Moderator

Some interesting new reward redemption certificates are on sale at 20% off. Could be more interesting if you can stack with coupon and/or sale:

Giftpax Hershey’s $15 Price: 1200 SB

A variety of the finest Hershey’s chocolate from your local Target location.

Hershey’s GiftPax Contains

• 1 Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolate 12oz @ Target
    • 1 Brookside Dark Chocolate 7oz. @ Target
    • 1 Reese’s Snack Size Peanut Butter Cups 10.5 ox @ Target
    • 1 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate 6pk @ Target
    • 1 Twizzlers Strawberry Twists 16 oz @ Target

You will receive gift vouchers in the mail within 10-14 days to be redeemed at any Target Store (U.S. only). Not redeemable for cash, resale nor shipments outside the U.S. See additional redemption instructions and terms on each voucher.

Giftpax Dinner + Movie $10 Price: 1200 SB

Pop the Red Baron pizza in the oven and the Redbox movie in the DVD player. Dinner & a Movie night is about to start.

Contains 7 Gift Vouchers

• Red Baron Pizza @ Target x 2
    • Pepsi 2 Liter Beverage @ Target x 2
    • Redbox New Release Movie Night Rental x 2
    • Redbox Game Night Rental

You will receive gift vouchers in the mail within 10-14 days to be redeemed at any Target Store (U.S. only). Not redeemable for cash, resale nor shipments outside the U.S. See additional redemption instructions and terms on each voucher.

Giftpax Red Baron $10 Price: 800 SB

Red Baron GiftPax is a quick and delicious meal, including a large Pizza, Pepsi of your choice, and Edwards dessert pie.

Red Baron GiftPax Contains

• Red Baron Pizza @ Target
    • Pepsi 2 Liter Beverage @ Target
    • Edward’s Pie @ Target

www.swagbucks.com/rewards-store/onsale

• Global Moderator

There is a swag code extravaganza in progress. The 3rd code was just released.

Luck Of The Swagbucks Swag Code Extravaganza, Wed, March 14th from 7AM PT until 5PM PT. There will be 6 Swag Codes worth a total of 40 SB.

• Global Moderator

The last swag code was just released and it’s worth 9 SB.

Also, since yesterday, I’m seeing banners on different parts of the site for coupon prints (20 prints max daily at 1 SB each coupon printed). The offer isn’t in my inbox (yet?), so I have to hunt around the site a bit to access the offer. It’s currently appearing as a banner across the top of my homepage… if you don’t see it, try refreshing. ETA: I just saw a tile for this offer on the homepage too.

• Global Moderator

New pop-up offer on home page:

Spring Sale: spend $20 or more & get a free $5 gift card. Bonus paid out in the form of SB. Must receive SB for a purchase made in the month of March & SB must credit within 30 days of purchase to be eligible for Bonus SB.

The bonus stacks on top of any current cash back offer from each merchant. The list of 42 eligible merchants is impressive and includes major brands like Walmart, Amazon, Macy’s, Home Depot, Staples, Kohl’s, Old Navy, JCP, eBay, Best Buy, etc.

0_1521136736631_687e703e-ef19-4b36-b8f7-d4776741d520-image.png

• Global Moderator

If you’re referring to coupon prints, I think I miscalculated in not counting the day I posted… so 7 days at 20 SB = 140 SB possible.

Anyway, I missed one day out of 7. So far I’ve received credit for 5 days:
    03-08: 20 SB x 2
    03-09: 20 SB x 1
    03-12: 20 SB x 2
    I’m expecting the last 20 SBs to post today or tomorrow for the prints fone on the 12th.

I just realized that how the SB from coupon prints gets reported might depend on how you access the offer. All of the ones I listed above were printed from my inbox offer and credited as a Discover activity. Today I received my first 20 SB credit from printing through the offer on the home page (a new offer as the inbox offer expired the day before). However, the offer accessed from the homepage credited as a Shop activity. It might also just be the this new offer is from a different channel and how I accessed it doesn’t matter. Either way, when you check your account to see if you got paid, make sure to check both activity types.

• 500 Club

@fivetalents this coupon offer is still on my home page. 20 SB a day

• 500 Club

another team challenge will start on Monday, March 19th at 8AM PT/11AM ET.
    join now

i’m a cute lil chickie
    what are you?

http://www.swagbucks.com/egg-cellent-2018

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents this coupon offer is still on my home page. 20 SB a day

Good! I hoped I wasn’t the only one maxing out these prints daily. Easy $.

• 500 Club

@fivetalents maybe they are waiting for everybody to print to the max so they can bring out the new offer. 100 a day!

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents maybe they are waiting for everybody to print to the max so they can bring out the new offer. 100 a day!

$100 a day is a mixed blessing because you’ll max out the number of available prints long before the promo is over. I’d rather 50 prints a day for a long period to help put me over my daily goal for many more days (assuming the points don’t get credited on the same days).

• 500 Club

@fivetalents but they don’t give credit one a day. i’ve been getting 2 or 3 a day. but they credit those earlier in the day now. just got credit for yesterday’s

• Global Moderator

I can live with 2 a day if the max daily print is lower AND the promotion period longer. I too love when they credit earlier in the day since you can plan better.

• Global Moderator

Wish granted. I have a new offer in my inbox for 1 SB/coupon print up to 100 maximum prints per day. Offer valid for 7 days.

• 500 Club

Wish granted. I have a new offer in my inbox for 1 SB/coupon print up to 100 maximum prints per day. Offer valid for 7 days.

and this one says
    SBs for coupon print activity will post the next business day

woohoo!

• Global Moderator

New in-store offer:

Buy Glade Mists Atmosphere Collection (Fine Fragrance Mists) and earn up to 1200 SB.

• Purchase any 2 Glade® Atmosphere Collection™ Fine Fragrance Mist products and earn 500 SB.
    • Purchase all 4 Glade® Atmosphere Collection™ Fine Fragrance Mist products and earn 1,200 SB.

Purchase must be made In-Store at Walmart. To qualify for SB, you must purchase all of the products in a single transaction. Single products purchased across multiple transactions are not eligible for SB.

SB for this offer can only be earned once.

Not all products are available in all Walmart stores.

To be eligible for SB, you must upload your receipt via this page.

Purchase must be made between March 20, 2018 and April 20, 2018. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on April 20, 2018. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload.

Check the usual coupon sites for printable papercoupons to stack with this. Glade even has a $1.50 coupon on their website: if you can find 4 coupons in that amount, you could make $12 + $4 = $16 on a purchase of 4 (minus whatever they cost).

• @fivetalents said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

New in-store offer:

Buy Glade Mists Atmosphere Collection (Fine Fragrance Mists) and earn up to 1200 SB.

• Purchase any 2 Glade® Atmosphere Collection™ Fine Fragrance Mist products and earn 500 SB.
    • Purchase all 4 Glade® Atmosphere Collection™ Fine Fragrance Mist products and earn 1,200 SB.

Purchase must be made In-Store at Walmart. To qualify for SB, you must purchase all of the products in a single transaction. Single products purchased across multiple transactions are not eligible for SB.

Purchase must be made between March 20, 2018 and April 20, 2018. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on April 20, 2018. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload.

Check the usual coupon sites for printable papercoupons to stack with this. Glade even has a $1.50 coupon on their website: if you can find 4 coupons in that amount, you could make $12 + $4 = $16 on a purchase of 4 (minus whatever they cost).

These are $4.88 a piece. Looked at buying but they still cost money. Also, the $1.50 coupon says limit 2 like coupons.

• Global Moderator

@briarycliffs said in Swagbucks Tips, Offers & Discussion Thread:

New in-store offer:

These are $4.88 a piece. Looked at buying but they still cost money. Also, the $1.50 coupon says limit 2 like coupons.

Thanks for posting the actual unit cost and coupon fine print. You’re the in-store guru, so let me know if my logic is off here. There are several reasons I think it’s a worthwhile deal:

1. It is not a money maker but is steeply discounted for anyone who wants/uses this product (or even resells it):
      4 x $4.88 = $19.52
      $19.52 - $12 cash back = $7.52
      $7.52 - $3 &6 coupon limit (or is it $6?) = $4.52 $1.52 ETA @briarycliffs confirmed $6 limit possible depending on coupon terms
      $4.52 $1.52 ÷ 4 = $1.13 $0.38 each

2. You have to factor in that on the day your $12 posts, you automatically earn more for your daily and bonus goals, it contributes to your monthly streak bonus ($3 of you don’t miss a day all month), and you save 12% or $3 if you use the SBs towards your monthly discounted $25 GC. You have until April 20, 2018 to do the deal, so I’d recommend waiting until April 1st, then redeeming your current SB for a $25 Walmart GC at 12% off (plus your recent Team Challenge SwagUp if you haven’t used it), and using this GC to buy the Glade Mists. The value of all of these extra discounts significantly further reduces the $1.13 $0.38 per unit price (I’m thinking at least by 33%).

Also, FYI: MyPoints is also offering the same deal (800 points for 2, and 2,000 points for 4).

• Global Moderator

There is a Swago in progress but it doesn’t have any spins so the potential earnings are not that great.

There is a new coupon print offer for 100 SB/prints per day, and it expires 4 days from now. If you ran out of coupons to print during the last recent offer, they’ve added some new coupons since then.

The nCrave app has been offering double SB the past few days. I"'m not sure if that is still going on, but it’s worth checking out.

• Global Moderator

There is a new Kiwi shoe care in-store Walmart offer for up to $8 (800 SB).

Purchase one (1) KIWI® Sport product at Walmart and earn 350 SB!
    Or, purchase two or more (2+) KIWI® Sport products at Walmart and earn 800 SB!

Earning your SB is easy. Please follow these steps to earn*:

1. Visit your local Walmart store between 3/26/18 and 4/4/18 and purchase 1 or more KIWI® Sport products.

2. Take a picture of your receipt and upload it via this page.

*Please note: Only the purchase of the following KIWI® Sport products are eligible for Points.

• KIWI® Sport Shoe Freshener
    • KIWI® Sport Fast Acting Cleaner
    • KIWI® Sport Shoe Whitener

0_1522178673633_Swagbucks March Kiwi Offer.JPG

Stack with:

a. Coupons.com currently has a $1.00 on any 2 Kiwi products coupon, a $2 on any 1 Kiwi cleaner product, and a $2 off any 1 Kiwi protector product.

b. ibotta currently has a $4 Kiwi sports shoe care rebate (exp. 10-14-2018).

Note: MyPoints has the same offer for the same products:
    Purchase one (1) KIWI® Sport product at Walmart and earn 550 Points.
    Purchase two (2) or more (2+) KIWI® Sport products at Walmart and earn 1,300 SB!

• 500 Club

New in-store offer:

i used to get some free magazines and some of them came with few pages of coupons. (not in the magazine, just came with them) got $5 grade candle coupons more than few times. there may be coupons for other grade products, too. i know you won’t get them in time for this offer but you can get them for the future use. the magazines were good house keeping, family circle or family fun, that kind of magazines.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.