Pepsi Stuff Promotion thru 12/31/18? (codes needed)

• 5K Club

https://www.pepsistuff.com/home/

What is Pepsi Stuff?
    Pepsi Stuff was established to reward our most loyal customers, like you. Anyone can join and members will receive points by entering the codes on specially marked packages and under the cap of specially marked Pepsi bottles and can redeem points for rewards.
    How can I join?
    You can join Pepsi Stuff by signing up online here (www.pepsistuff.com). Participants must be eighteen (18) years or older to join the program. The program is only available to residents of the United States.
    Where do I find my codes?
    Look for a unique ten (10) character alphanumeric code underneath white bottle caps on specially-marked 20 oz, 1-Liter, 2-Liter bottles of Pepsi OR inside specially-marked 12-packs, 18-packs, 20-packs, 24-packs, and 36-packs of Pepsi. See program rules for a full list of participating products.
    How do I receive points?
    Members of Pepsi Stuff can receive points by entering codes found on specially marked packages or under the cap of Pepsi (max 5 a day). Bonus points can also be awarded by scanning receipts with Pepsi purchases at select retailers.
    Will there be new rewards and activities available?
    New rewards and activities will be added to Pepsi Stuff periodically. Please check the rewards site for program updates.
    When will my points show up on my account?
    Your points will be available on Pepsi Stuff profile within twenty-four (24) hours. You can check the points in your account anytime on the Profile page on PepsiStuff.com, or by calling Customer Service at 1-855-737-7497, or emailing pepsistuff@yaengage.com
    Do my points expire?
    The Pepsi Stuff promotion will end on 12/31/2018, at which point, all points will expire.
    What type of rewards can I redeem for my points?
    The rewards are listed on the Rewards page. Points can be redeemed for Pepsi exclusive merchandise, digital downloads, sweepstakes and more!
    How do I redeem my points?
    Click the Rewards button on the account profile page to shop for rewards. Choose the reward you would like to redeem then follow the prompts to complete your reward redemption. After redeeming for a reward, points will be deducted from your account balance.
    Is there a charge for shipping? Obtained with my points?
    No, there are no shipping fees associated with your redemption.
    How long will it take to receive my reward?
    Please allow 8-10 weeks to receive your reward.
    Can I share my loyalty account with others?
    No. Participation is on an individual basis and points are non-transferable.
    What if I lost my username and password?
    Click the ‘forgot password’ link on the log in page or contact the Pepsi Stuff Customer Service line at 1-855-737-7497 and pepsistuff@yaengage.com for assistance.
    How can I cancel my participation?
    We hate to see you go, but if you want to cancel your participation, please contact the Pepsi Stuff Customer Service line at 1-855-737-7497 to be removed from the program.
    Who can I contact with questions about my account?
    As a member, you have a dedicated customer service line 1-855-737-7497 available Monday - Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST. You can also email us at: pepsistuff@yaengage.com
    Why am I having trouble logging in?
    Please make sure that your browser is up to date and has no extensions that could be blocking site cookies. For optimal performance, please use FireFox or Chrome.

Privacy Policy/Terms of Service

• 5K Club

Double points coming 6/30/18 - 7/4/18.

GETSTUFF will give you 5 points
    STUFFFIVE will give you 5 points
    Points also at bottom of HOME page - survey(5), friend(5), pepsi.com(1), pepsi shop(1)
    Refer at least 2 friends and you can get a FREE Item.

• 5K Club

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.