$7 in FreeCash at Sears/Kmart, game play required, all get points! points exp 3/6

• Global Moderator

offer valid for Shop Your Way Members only and must be logged into your account.
    Click this link here & login to account https://www.shopyourway.com/app/20750/l/promotion/t5a0wr7n6h/freecash-fun-vacation
    Proceed to play the game “Freecash Fun Game: Family Vacation Package” (regardless of lose or win outcome)
    You should receive $7 in Sears Shop Your Way Surprise Points under your account for Free.
    Note, to verify your Free Cash in Points, sign into your Sears account and under your Points/Freecash offers, select the “See Details” to view your available offers

NOTES:

You must spend at least $7 or more to use this offer, can’t be ‘partial’ spent. NOT combineable with any other freecash or coupon off offer.

• 500 Club

You can use any SYW points you’ve accumulated. The $7 FreeCash (expires 3/6/18) comes off, and the rest can come out of your SYW points. Free shipping is a minimum order of $35 though. I wanted 2 sets of 3 heavy-duty work gloves for $14.59, total $29.18 before tax and shipping. Shipping would have been over $10! So I’ll accumulate more SYW points between now and the 6th to add to the $13 SYW points I have now and order 2 sets plus an individual pair so the order is over $35 to get free shipping. There will be some out of pocket, but still a good deal for spring/summer yard work.

• @mistercheap said in $7 in FreeCash at Sears/Kmart, game play required, all get points! points exp 3/6:

Freecash Fun Game: Family Vacation PackageI

I don’t see that game anywhere. I did a search and nothing came up.

Is it on the app only?

• @jwblue It was only available on Wednesday.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.