what's your rig?

• i have a work laptop, surface pro and i have a desktop (gateway running windows 10, old i3, 4gb ram and 500gb hdd). i will probably replace the desktop at some point with a laptop, but not until it really dies.
    i also have a salvaged lenovo laptop with i5, 4gb ram and 16gb ssd that i use as my home theater.

• 3K Club

I’m embarrassed to say, but I use a Lenovo ThinkPad X41 2525 (Pentium M 1.6 GHz, 512 MB RAM, 60 GB HDD) Windows XP. Waiting for it to die before I replace, but it’s hanging in there. I also have a Acer Chromebook tucked away that I got from Staples for $74 out the door from an old MC Staples $100 Windows 10 coupon post. (somehow coupon worked on Chromebook at in-store kiosk) Thanks MC.

• A Lenovo mini tower. It’s black. I think it’s an AMD rather than Intel, I forget. It has a big nice Dell screen.

I used to build and constantly upgrade my own PCs, now I find them as interesting as toasters. I have an iPad and pastel blue HP Chromebook that was super cheap - did I mention it’s pastel blue?

• …and I’m still using a (legal) copy of Office 2000 that has more features than I need.

• I have a big rig.

/ I know it, you know it, fasttimes’s mom definitely knows it.

• I have a desktop. It has an intel i7, 16gb ram, and a 512gb ssd plus a regular old drive for storage. I have two monitors and an Nvidia video card since I make mods for a computer game and those come in handy for that.

• 3K Club

@kamal said in what's your rig?:

I have a big rig.

Then the alarm clock went off!!

• @kamal said in what's your rig?:

I have a big rig.

BTW fasttimes’s Mom told everyone you’re old school with a floppy.

• MY RIG IS ASUS K55A LAPTOP, ABOUT 5 YRS OLD.
    asus
    My cell phone is a simple lg840g, I get yearly service card for minimal cell phone.

• @ganda said in what's your rig?:

@kamal said in what's your rig?:

I have a big rig.

BTW fasttimes’s Mom told everyone you’re old school with a floppy.

Sheesh, I really should have paid her that $130k.

• @frugalfreak said in what's your rig?:

MY RIG IS ASUS K55A LAPTOP, ABOUT 5 YRS OLD.
    asus

And has a broken caps lock key.

• @kamal said in what's your rig?:

@frugalfreak said in what's your rig?:

MY RIG IS ASUS K55A LAPTOP, ABOUT 5 YRS OLD.
    asus

And has a broken caps lock key.

nope, nothing broken, the backlight/lcd screen could use replacing, but only because of a visible line at very top where light is emitting.
    When I bought it came with 2yr warranty which was rare by then, so guess they put better components in it. I did replace the optical dvd drive though.

DMCA Policy

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.