Daddy needs a new pair of shoes

• administrators

So I need a new pair of shoes. The problem is I only wear eccos and they are almost never on sale.

Any suggestions?

I’m looking for something like this:

https://www.zappos.com/p/ecco-track-25-premium-low/product/8935541?ref=pd_vh

• Global Moderator

Wow! How many years do those usually last?

• 500 Club

@dangeruss Zappos? REI if you have a membership. You’ll get % back. Both Zappo’s and REI are probably on a cash back site.

• Global Moderator

Where are you looking? Ecco.com does have a sale section… plus they regularly have flash sale for up to 70% off, as well as a recurring promo for another 30% off sale items.

If you live near an outlet mall, I’d call all of the stores that carry men’s shoes and ask if they carry that brand, then monitor the outlet’s website for mall-wide or store specific coupons and sales before heading over.

Stock up on GCs during grocery store promos by either buying GCs for the retailer you want to buy your Eccos from or, if allowed, get a Visa or MC that you can use anywhere. There are often deals where you get a dollar off discount, a 2x or 4x gasoline discount, or a grocery store credit (often as high as 15% to 20%). Stack with a credit card that offers 5% CB at grocery stores.

Many cash back sites do offer CB for ecco.com as well. Ebates and Top Cashback offer sitewide CB sales of 10% to 15% throughout the year (if Ecco is excluded for some reason, many online stores carry them and will qualify for these CB sales). So wait for one of these mega sales if you can.

Many stores seem to sell Eccos on sale. For example, The Walking Company has almost 200 styles on sale right now for 21% to 55% off. So, maybe you should try looking at a broader range of retailers for sales.

If you stack GCs purchased at a discount with a high CB credit card, buy sale/clearance items, use a CB portal, and wait for additional % off promos or CB sales etc., you should be able to save quite a bit.

• Sierra Trading Post has Ecco brand, but their styles is hit or miss for what you want.
    Current styles
    They have free shipping days a few times a year, otherwise if you have a store within driving distance you can get them shipped there for free to pick up.

Also, have you tried Merrell’s? If you need good (standing) support, any of theirs with a vibram-sole are great.

• administrators

@fivetalents said in Daddy needs a new pair of shoes:

Where are you looking? Ecco.com does have a sale section… plus they regularly have flash sale for up to 70% off, as well as a recurring promo for another 30% off sale items.

I forgot to mention earlier I wear size 15. There are only 3 styles that they have on sale in my size, and none are in the style I want.
    https://us.shop.ecco.com/all-mens-sale-shoes#prefn1=size&prefv1=49

If you live near an outlet mall, I’d call all of the stores that carry men’s shoes and ask if they carry that brand, then monitor the outlet’s website for mall-wide or store specific coupons and sales before heading over.

Again with size 15, shopping for shoes in store is a big no no for me. There are usually only a few shoes in the whole store in my size, and most often not in the style I want.

Many stores seem to sell Eccos on sale. For example, the Walking company has almost 200 styles on sale right now for 21% to 55% off. So, maybe you should try looking at a broader range of retailers for sales.

The walking company has them, but they are full price.

https://www.thewalkingcompany.com/ecco-track-ii-low-brown/659

@mom2jel said in Daddy needs a new pair of shoes:

Sierra Trading Post has Ecco brand, but their styles is hit or miss for what you want.
    Current styles

Sorry again for not mentioning that I’m size 15. Sierra Trading Post has nothing in my size.

• Dang… I thought my son’s feet at size 13 were big!

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.