Expired: Rite Aid 4/22 - 4/28 ($5/4 bags Wonderful Pistachios 8 oz a/ man Qs/BC DD; cheap Skintimate/Edge Shave Gel; free Blue Diamond Nut Thins at Sprouts grocery store a/ $2/1 Q from coupon printing machine at Rite Aid)

• Global Moderator

DD on Wonderful Pistachios 8 oz bags
    1.25/bag wyb 4

There is a DD on Wonderful Pistachios 8 oz. They are on sale 2 @ $6 and get $1 BC wyb 2. They are also part of the monthly deal that includes jerky, almonds, etc, spend $10 get $3 BC. The 3/11 SS has a .50 mq.
    Buy 4 @ $12, use 4 x .50 mq = $10 and get back a total of $5 BC. $5/4 bags.

• GE LED product for 99 cents if you have L2C: $5.00 OFF GE® LED PRODUCT(REGULAR RETAIL $9.99 OR HIGHER):

LED, Bright Stik, Halogen 4 Pack or Reveal Halogen
    $7.99
    $2 wellness+ BonusCash
    Valid April 22, 2018 - April 28, 2018
    WITH CARD

*Limit 2 offers per customer.

DESCRIPTION
    LED 1 Pack, Bright Stik 2 Pack,
    Halogen 4 Pack or Reveal Halogen 2 Pack

I believe the 40 watt equivalent LED 1 pack is NOT regular retail $9.99 or higher, but all others are.

• 500 Club

@wmnetid don’t forget about the $2 Childrens Miracle Network balloon coupon 🙂 Also, if you have this L2c redeem the offer early in the week. The L2c might reset by the end of the week.

• Global Moderator

Cheap Skintimate/Edge Shave Gel with new $1.50/1 q on cc. 2 in 1 is pictured on the q, but it says for any Skintimate or Edge Shave Gel or Cream. Coupon scans fine. I got the Raspberry Rain.
    Buying 8 at $3.49/$2.79 Gold = $22.32 - (8) $1.50/1 (split trans as needed) = $10.32 get $8 back for monthly. 29 cents each.
    Better if you already have tracking on the monthly - I already had tracking from the razors purchased last week so mine ended up being a mm.

• MrV - I haven’t been to RA since they started the new program. Can the BC be used right away or have to wait till next day? For instance if i buy the nuts, can i turn around used the $5 BC to buy the Centrum in the second transaction? Thanks!

• Global Moderator

@niniss said in Rite Aid 4/22 - 4/28 ($5/4 bags Wonderful Pistachios 8 oz a/ man Qs/BC DD; 99 cent Centrum 130 ct L2 a/L2C/BC; cheap Skintimate/Edge Shave Gel):

MrV - I haven’t been to RA since they started the new program. Can the BC be used right away or have to wait till next day? For instance if i buy the nuts, can i turn around used the $5 BC to buy the Centrum in the second transaction? Thanks!

No, it is still the same as the old program in that respect. Any BonusCash earned is not available to use until the next day at 6 am.

• If you have the mailed GE lightbulb coupon, those combine with the L2C coupon.

• Global Moderator

If anyone has the magic combo of a coupon printing machine at their rite aid and a local Sprouts supermarket, the Blue Diamond Nut Thins are on sale for 2/$4 at Sprouts through 5/5 and there is a $2 manu q(expires 4/30) at the coupon printing machine! They scan fine at Sprouts and luckily I got a nice cashier and the other cashiers she verified the weird-looking qs with were also nice and I was able to get a bunch of free boxes:) I hope others can, too!

• Global Moderator

Did anyone else notice that their co51 teddy Grahams offer increased from $1/2 to $1 each?!?! The go-paks cups are $1.79 reg price/$1.43 gold, buy 4 get $4 from co51 and $2BC wyb 4. My store only had 3 teddy Grahams, so I got 2 and 2 Ritz bits big bags cuz they are cheaper @ $1.59 reg price/$1.27 gold(and let’s face it, theyre yummier)and I submitted for $1/2 ritz co51. You could also get yr teddy Grahams Target where they are $1-$1.09 for the cups.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.