Best Way to Save on a New Samsung S9+ Phone

• Global Moderator

Hi kids…

So I snagged a pretty hefty bonus at work and want to, no I NEED to, get a new phone this upcoming week. My mind has already decided on the S9+ and I plan to get this directly from Samsung’s website, simply because I want the exclusive 256 GB, only available from them directly. The deal they have going now also gives me a free pair of IconX earbuds, so all in all and straight across the board after all is said and done, including a fast charge wireless charging stand, I’m looking at $999.98. (Of course for some really weird reason, it was only $979 a couple of days ago for the exact same shopping cart).

I’m trying to find a coupon code out there, or the best way to save any additional at Samsung directly. I’m pretty technologically challenged on stuff like this, for the most part, but just need some advice on how to make this purchase work for me.

I currently have Family Mobile from Walmart and not sure what type of plan I will need with them either. Right now, it’s just the basic, cheapest plan. Do I need to get a larger one, or will the basic one do me okay? Questions abound.

Any advice or input anyone has, would be tremendously appreciated. Planning on pulling the trigger on the 25th.
    Thanks!

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.