Castro Podcasts for iPhone - FREE @ iTunes

• CASTRO 3

• We rebuilt the player engine from scratch. The app is much faster to start playing when streaming and the controls are much more responsive.
    • The player screen has a new cleaner, simpler layout.
    • Star the current episode from the player by double tapping the artwork.
    • Easily access AirPlay controls from the player screen.
    • Use the new Apple Watch App to control playback and choose new episodes from the queue to play.

Castro 3 is a free app, but everyone who paid for Castro 2 continues to have access to Enhance Voices and Night Mode forever.

CASTRO PLUS FEATURES
    “Castro Plus” is an optional subscription to unlock a range of advanced player features. There are quarterly and yearly options, and both include a one week trial.

• Trim Silence — With this option on, the app will analyze audio as it plays to detect silent parts and accelerate those parts. This means listeners can get through more episodes faster.
    • Mono-Mix — Mixes a stereo podcast to mono, which makes it easier to hear podcasts that pan some guests on left/right channels.
    • Chapter skipping and selection (in episodes that include chapters).
    • Shows Chapter and Episode Artwork (in episodes that include them).
    • Episode Limit lets users specify what number of episodes of each podcast to keep — I use this with The Daily so that I can auto-queue and keep the most recent one without getting overwhelmed if I don’t listen for a few days in a row.
    • Set a start position for episodes of each podcast; this is useful for skipping intros / promos at the starts of episodes on podcasts that use them regularly.
    • Customize player settings per-podcast: Episode Limit, Trim Silences, Enhance Voices, Mono Mix, Skip Intros, Playback Speed

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/castro-play-share-podcasts/id1080840241

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.