Son, It's time you moved out...

• No really, even the judge says it’s time.

link text

• anytime you have to drag family, estranged or not or living with you or not, to court, they have already failed.
    chris rock use to say that he knows he has failed as a father if one of his girls were dancing on a pole.

• 500 Club

reminds me of the high school student who sued her parents for financial support including private school and college-- after she’d moved out.

Both kids in NJ… maybe there’s entitlement in the water supply.

• It gets better, or worse depending on how you’re looking at it.

He’s now saying he can’t move out because he can’t afford boxes to move. He’s been offered a job with a pizza place, but won’t say if he’s taking it. And he has a kid, though the mother has custody. He still takes the kid to gun shows though.

link text

And hey ladies, he’s single!

• Mommy I can’t move out, I don’t have any boxes, whaaaa!

(not to victim blame, but his parents must have done some serious crap enabling)

• The gun show pic probably explains the references to selling his weapons in the original article. I wonder how big the arsenal is? And how scared the parents are that he will try to use it on them before this is over.

• @kamal Are you an unemployed 30 year old man who lives in his Mommy’s basement playing Call Of Duty all day? Do you not get the respect you deserve? Oh, do we have the remedy for you.

No I'm not a failure Dad!

• Alex Jones gives $3000 to audience member.

link text

• When this is all over, this deadbeat son might end up cashing this in to the tune of millions. A book deal, a movie deal, a deadbeat son action toy set, etc., is sure to follow. We’ll all regret not taking the same career path.

• @burgerwars said in Son, It's time you moved out...:

a deadbeat son toy set, etc.,

…which would be bought by those toy collecting adult children who live in their Mommy’s basement…

• Too late for an abortion?

• @burgerwars said in Son, It's time you moved out...:

When this is all over, this deadbeat son might end up cashing this in to the tune of millions. A book deal, a movie deal, a deadbeat son toy set, etc., is sure to follow. We’ll all regret not taking the same career path.

i doubt he has enough drive to do this. unless somebody else does the work and he just collects 10%

• https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/30-year-old-evicted-by-parents-meets-deadline-to-leave-home–484283081.html

Son, I’m not letting you back in to look for your Legos.

Dad, I’m calling the cops.

• The last note indicated that he was moving to an air bnb. I foresee another eviction fight in court.

• @soundtechie said in Son, It's time you moved out...:

The last note indicated that he was moving to an air bnb. I foresee another eviction fight in court.

Well he plans on moving in with a cousin after that, so he’s got a dumb cousin as well.

• What’s the story with his 8 year old son, who he called the cops because he couldn’t find his Lego’s? The FBI should have been called in for that.
    Where’s the eight year old’s mother? Is she still alive? The article said all this is linked to him losing visitation rights. Who knows, but maybe the deadbeat son fathered a son with his own mother. The whole family could be dysfunctional.

• @burgerwars The cops were called because he lost his Boba Fett minifig “Do you KNOW how rare that is Mom?! I’ve told you million times not to touch my collections! It’s Boba Fett not some Max Rebo junk, urgh. Make me a sandwich, no crusts.”

The 8 year old’s mother died of embarrassment according to CNN.

• He’s back, thinking the Supreme Court will let him live in his parent’s basement.

link text

Syracuse, NY – Somewhere, some clerk for the U.S. Supreme Court in Washington D.C. is dealing with Michael Rotondo.

Rotondo, 31, who made international fame for being evicted from his parents’ house in Camillus, has filed three separate petitions to the country’s highest court in the past year, according to Supreme Court records.

DMCA Policy

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.