HURRY, Expires at 3am EST: Amazon Prime Members Only, Prime Day, Fire Tv Stick $14.99 After $5 Camera Usage In-App Credit

• Global Moderator

This is buried at the end of a long thread so I’m doing this quick post to bring attention to it.

In this thread: Amazon Prime Members: Get $5 off Select Prime Day Deals Once Every 6 Hours in the Amazon App Every Time You Use Camera Features (Up to $30 Off), YMMV, I just posted the following deal update on getting an extra $5 off of thr $20 Fire TV stick Prime Day deal.

The short version is you have to do all of this in the most recent version of the Amazon Shopping app (the Fire TV stick info is in the last paragraph), use a camera feature, claim the $5 coupon offer, add one oof the qualified items listed below, and check out. The $5 coupon is automatically applied in your cart. A quick way to download the app is to enter your email here and they’lll send you a direct link that you open in your phone:

The last coupon will expire in about 3 hours (3am EST). If anyone still can’t get it to work, it only worked for me after I installed the latest app update from the Google Play store. I was on version 14.xx and the newest version is 16.13.0.100. After upgrading, I clicked on the camera logo on the right side of the search bar and the coupon popped up after the first try/immediately.

This last coupon is good on (prices before $5 coupon):

Save $20 on Echo Dot
    PRIME DAY DEAL
    $29.99
    List: $49.99 (40% off)

Save $30 on Fire TV Cube, Hands-Free with Alexa and 4K HD
    PRIME DAY DEAL
    $89.99
    List: $119.99 (25% off)

Save $100 on Echo Look
    PRIME DAY DEAL
    $99.99
    List: $199.99 (50% off)

Save on Philips HD9920/28 Viva Airfryer
    PRIME DAY DEAL
    $99.99
    Price: $179.91 (44% off)

Save big on the Moto X4 Prime Exclusive
    PRIME DAY DEAL
    $199.99
    List: $399.99 (50% off)

Save 30% on 3D printers
    PRIME DAY DEAL
    $230.00 - $839.00

30% or More Off Select Certified Diamond Jewelry
    PRIME DAY DEAL
    $239.99 - $899.99

Save 33% on the LG V35 Prime Exclusive
    PRIME DAY DEAL
    $599.99
    List: $899.99 (33% off)

It was also supposed to work on the $20 [Fire TV stck](https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZV9RDKK) ($15 after coupon), ~~but that sold out~~. I found a work-around: after you get the $5 coupon loaded to your account in the app, search for "B00ZV9RDKK." Add the Fire TV stick to your cart in the app and checkout as usual. The $5 credit will appear in your cart under "camera usage coupon," making the Fire TV stick $14.99 before tax. Shipping is free.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.