Rite Aid 8/12-18 Free Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion AC, more

• Rite aid has Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion 13.5 oz for $1.99 this week. Use the $2/1 Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion print coupon to make it free

https://www.coupons.com/?pid=20551&zid=rp23&nid=10&PLID=MISAV&CRID=CPA040116&varb=301572

• Global Moderator

Big Win Apple Juice 16oz on sale $1 each, monthly buy $6, get $2 back, weekly buy 3 get $1, buy 6, pay $6, get $4 back = $2 for 6 bottles

Big Win trash bag, 30 gal flap tie trash bag 21 ct ends in 4868 on sale 2 for $6, double dip monthly buy 2 get $3, and weekly buy 2 get $1= $2 for 2

If you placed an online order in the last few weeks, check for $5/$25 RA brand coupon in the box. I will me using mine on big win DD items.

• First Staples, then RiteAid, all gone forever in our city.

• Global Moderator

I did the trash bag deal last night (had about $2 overage from coupons on clearance items to subsidize it), worked fine. got the 21 ct Mr. V outlined. But appears the 10 ct drawstring bags (same size) work as well if you prefer drawstring to flap ties.

BTW, not sure if previously mentioned, but one thing I like since they ditched Plenti for the Bonus Cash only program is, there is NO minimum to redeem. if your oop total is 77 cents you can pay with bonus cash. That’s a nice change.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.