Staples 50% back in rewards on ink - 3 days only 7/10 - 7/12

• https://assets.staples-static.com/sbd/cre/products/home-banners/20230709/954974/images/954974_wk2_2mod_inktoner_1176x504.jpg?imWidth=1174

Staples

7/10/23 – 7/12/23 50% BIR on INK Valid online at staples.com® only. Purchase inker and/or drum printer cartridges in one transaction and earn 50% back in Staples Rewards®. Membership number must be supplied during purchase to receive benefits. Excludes Daily Deals and clearance items. Limit 12 units per promotional period, nontransferable. Coupon may be used up to two times by a customer within the promotional period. Offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time. Standard percent back in Staples Rewards will be excluded. Price eligible is amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons, instant savings and rewards redemptions and does not include tax or shipping. Customer may only qualify for one Rewards Back promotion in a single transaction. Staples Rewards are issued online monthly in increments of $5. Rewards expire the last day of the month following the month in which they are issued and cannot be redeemed after the expiration date. Monthly balances of less than $5 will roll over through the end of the following calendar quarter. Unissued rewards will expire at the end of the following calendar quarter unless a qualifying purchase is made during that rollover period. For full program details, visit staples.com/rewards. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards. Coupon value applied pre-tax. Expires 7/12/2023.

• Global Moderator

Does this count only for INK cartridges or will TONER count too?

• 500 Club

@mrvietnam said in Staples 50% back in rewards on ink - 3 days only 7/10 - 7/12:

Can you call and ask them? My brother needs to buy ink but wasn’t doing this because he uses a toner cartridge not a drum.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Staples 50% back in rewards on ink - 3 days only 7/10 - 7/12:

@mrvietnam said in Staples 50% back in rewards on ink - 3 days only 7/10 - 7/12:

Can you call and ask them? My brother needs to buy ink but wasn’t doing this because he uses a toner cartridge not a drum.

This code is for INK only. However, when I called in and asked if the 50% code was for both ink and toner. they said it was just for ink and then I asked if they had a code that would apply to toner, too? I waited a few minutes and she gave me a code that would give me 40% back in rewards on ink or toner so I used that code instead. It gave me an error and said it was not enough digits (it was a 5 digit code), so I had to call back and explain the situation and he manually credited my account 40% in rewards for the purchase. He had me place it online and give him the order number and he made the adjustment request.

So my toner was $67.99 and after $27.20 back in rewards, it will be the equivalent of only $40.79 plus tax on $57.99 ($5.36) minus $2.04 I got on cashback from RMN on the offer (3%) for a total of $44.11. Not a bad deal at all. Staples online toner prices rival Amazon’s prices. Amazon wanted $67.98.

• 500 Club

@mrvietnam Thanks! I will tell my brother. That’s a great price for empties.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.