Just4U HIGH YMMV: $40 off $75 online pick up order Q ex 5/23

• Global Moderator

had this in one of my family accounts. 0_1715442091208_1fe77a31-03ce-43d3-8521-6180dae487e6-image.png

• 500 Club

I’ve had similar but can never find $75 worth of groceries. Can’t get liquid dairy (milk) and can’t use coupons.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Just4U HIGH YMMV: $40 off $75 online pick up order Q ex 5/23:

I’ve had similar but can never find $75 worth of groceries. Can’t get liquid dairy (milk) and can’t use coupons.

Gives me enough time to see what the following weeks sales will look like. Will try to find something to buy, even if just a lot of cat food plus some other junk.

• 500 Club

@mistercheap I find myself building carts with stuff that I can get elsewhere for much less so in the end I empty the cart. It’s up selling. They give offers based on spending history and the purchase requirements are for more than one would normally spend. Pretty sure that someone who shops for a family wouldn’t get your offer. You probably don’t get my $3/$30 offers.

Occasionally I can come up with a $30 transaction but not often. I’ve been able to do a couple of the month long offers, e.g. $1 back wyb $15 dairy, $3 wyb $35 meat. Those offers let me DD with sales, short dates & Q’s AND liquid dairy counts!

I’ve thought about getting P&G stuff for rebates but P&G is a much better deal at RA. IDK if BOPUS purchases at Acme work for iBotta.

LMK what you come up with.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Just4U HIGH YMMV: $40 off $75 online pick up order Q ex 5/23:

@mistercheap I find myself building carts with stuff that I can get elsewhere for much less so in the end I empty the cart. It’s up selling. They give offers based on spending history and the purchase requirements are for more than one would normally spend. Pretty sure that someone who shops for a family wouldn’t get your offer. You probably don’t get my $3/$30 offers.

Occasionally I can come up with a $30 transaction but not often. I’ve been able to do a couple of the month long offers, e.g. $1 back wyb $15 dairy, $3 wyb $35 meat. Those offers let me DD with sales, short dates & Q’s AND liquid dairy counts!

I’ve thought about getting P&G stuff for rebates but P&G is a much better deal at RA. IDK if BOPUS purchases at Acme work for iBotta.

LMK what you come up with.

Don’t think there’s a way to get credit on IB for online Acme/Shaw’s.

Do you know if you can pay with gift card? I’d rather spend $35-40 from a GC than new spend, Sitting on about $200 of Acme GC’s.

• 500 Club

IDK re: gc. I’ve only used cc.

Do you know your store’s grocery manager? Your store probably doesn’t have 10 packages of Impossible Burgers on hand but they can order them for you. Then you place your order to pick up on the day they arrive. (I think your wife eats them.). They’re compact and freeze well.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.