Project Chimps: Win a Trip to Visit Chimpanzees in the Blue Ridge Mountains - US Only - Ends on 09/15/2023

• Enter for a chance to win a travel package to visit chimpanzees in the Blue Ridge Mountains! You and one guest will receive a Delta Air Lines e-gift card valued at $1,500, a 2-night stay on-site at the Project Chimps sanctuary in a historic cabin through Airbnb, a private tour of the chimpanzee sanctuary, a catered lunch with leadership staff, and the opportunity to help feed the chimps their lunch! Enter today!
    How to Enter:
    Visit projectchimps.org/giveaways and enter your email address to get one initial entry in to the promotion and unlock more ways for extra entries.
    Type: Giveaway
    Start Date: 2023-09-04
    End Date: 2023-09-15
    Age Requirement: 18+
    Region Detail: United States
    Entry Type: Single
    Entry Method: EntryForm
    Prize:
    Travel Package: $3,000 value for 2 guests including:
    • Delta Air Line e-gift card for $1,500
    • Airbnb room in the Historic Cabin for two nights
    • Private tour of the Project Chimps sanctuary
    • Feed the chimps lunch from a rooftop viewing area
    • Catered vegan lunch with leadership staff
    Entry URL: https://projectchimps.org/giveaways/

• Wow, that sounds like an incredible opportunity! I haven’t been on a trip specifically to visit chimpanzees, but I did have an unforgettable wildlife experience once. Last summer, I visited a primate sanctuary in Africa. The connection you feel with these intelligent beings is simply astonishing. The Blue Ridge Mountains must add a whole different charm to the experience. If you’re into wildlife and nature, this could be a once-in-a-lifetime adventure!

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.