Burger King - Challenge: Make one $5+ purchase, get 400 Crowns thru 5/19 (YMMV)

• Check your app and activate if available. Challenges tend to vary per user in terms of requirements and rewards.

• Did this on Whopper Wednesday by getting a $3 Whopper and a $2.xx side of halfsies (fries and onion rings). I should clarify, it’s a bonus 400 crowns on top of the regular order, so I got 450+ crowns in total.

• Global Moderator

@yoregano

Offer varies, I have to make 3 purchases, not worth it. However, I did very well racking up crowns in the recent games, so I’ve banked some free food. Don’t forget, points expire now after 6 months, so keep tabs when they are expiring so you’re sure to use them up.

• @mistercheap said in Burger King - Challenge: Make one $5+ purchase, get 400 Crowns thru 5/19 (YMMV):

@yoregano

Offer varies, I have to make 3 purchases, not worth it. However, I did very well racking up crowns in the recent games, so I’ve banked some free food. Don’t forget, points expire now after 6 months, so keep tabs when they are expiring so you’re sure to use them up.

Yep, I remembered this from the last time I posted a similar deal a few months back. I’ll take this sort of deal, makes up for the “penalty” I have to pay for more expensive add-ons (lettuce, onion, etc.). 😉
    Good reminder about keeping track of expiration dates on Crowns. I’ll be taking advantage of the 175-point burger more than once this month.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.