Google Pixel Tablet 128mb Free (just pay sales tax) after iPad Trade In Through 5-20-2024

• Not sure if this is US only, so YMMV. Not every iPad is included - just those from the last six years, or so. Just pay sales tax. The 256mb Pixel model is more expensive, so will not be free, plus accessories are extra as well. Log in in the upper right corner of the page with your Google account, select Tablets off of the top menu, and the deal should appear if you scroll down the screen a little bit.

Trade in terms and conditions apply. Once the trade in is validated, you will get a credit on the credit card used for the purchase in the amount of the trade in. If the trade in value is greater than the purchase amount, the difference will be a credit on the Google Store.

You can trade in Samsung tablets as well, but the trade in values are not as good as for iPads.

Google Store

• Tablet showed up yesterday. It’s pretty slick - snappy, attractive, and pure Android 14. I’m a Samsung phone user, so the pure Android interface is a little different, but enjoying the screen, sound, and performance so far.

Waiting for the package to send in my trade-in. Will report back how much my trade is valued. Hoping for the full $399 promised.

– Z –

• Trade-in value of 5 year old Ipad that does not hold a charge?

• @sonofzeus You will have to go to the page I linked and log in and input the model of the iPad. Number of years doesn’t tell enough to know how much Google will offer. It has to be able to be factory defaulted, so if you can’t turn it on, they won’t take it.

– Z –

• @sonofzeus said in Google Pixel Tablet 128mb Free (just pay sales tax) after iPad Trade In Through 5-20-2024:

Trade-in value of 5 year old Ipad that does not hold a charge?

Like many other of these trade-in deals, there’s a calculator to determine the value. In your case, trade-in value will not be top-dollar.

• One week later - still like the tablet. Outperforming my iPad 9th generation.

Just got email from Google that they received my trade in. Holding my breath to find out if they give me the full $399.

Promotion was still running as of yesterday.

– Z –

• Got the email from Google today that they are crediting my credit card for $399. That means I got the tablet for the cost of sales tax. I went to the Play Store site to see if I could do it again, and now the trade-in value is $50, so not worth it. I don’t know if the trade changed because I used a trade already or if the trade changed over time.

– Z –

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.