Sacramento Bee Loyalty Club (aka SacBee Rewards fka BeeBuzzPoints)

• 500 Club

So sorry to see the Rewards Program go away. I really enjoyed playing! I did win a few nice prizes and saw an awful lot of movies over the years! I just wanted to thank everyone who posted on this site. I really appreciated it!

• It’s too bad. I’ve played off and on over the yrs. I guess it’s not worth it for them. Probably they aren’t generating enough revenue

• For those who haven’t already read this email from the Sacramento Bee:

Dear Rewards member,

As a current Rewards member, we would like to thank you for your continued participation. Although many of you have enjoyed the program and won great prizes over the years, we are announcing the elimination of the Rewards program effective December 18, 2019.

Beginning November 20, 2019, you will no longer be able to earn points on the Rewards site. You can still redeem any remaining points for giveaways and prizes until December 18, 2019. All prizes will be awarded by December 20, 2019, and sent to you.

We will continue to find opportunities to reward our subscribers with other contests and giveaways in the months ahead.

As a reminder, we provide many different ways to engage with The Sacramento Bee — on our website, on mobile apps, newsletters, and on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. These digital platforms are accessible wherever you go and whenever you want.

If you have any questions regarding this change, please feel free to contact us at 800-284-3233 or customerservice@sacbee.com.

Thank you for being a member and supporting local journalism.

Phil Schroder
    Senior Director of Loyalty and Engagement

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.