Amazon: ELEGIANT Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver, V4.1 w/aptX, USB powered, includes optical & wired cables, $10.99 Prime

• ELEGIANT Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver, V4.1 w/aptX, USB powered, includes optical & wired cables, $10.99

Works great for me as transmitter from a Hisense HDTV to cheap Nakamichi bluetooth headphones (TV does not have built-in bluetooth). I’m using the included USB cable to power it from the TV, and the included TOSLINK cable between the device and the digital audio output on the TV.

No lag! Just what I was looking for, as I can easily toggle the TV speakers on/off separately via setup from the TV remote, without affecting the digital audio output. It also includes a 3.5mm audio cable and an RCA audio cable, neither of which I’m using. The accompanying little user guide, as is typical, is written in Engrish, and is a little hard to follow…

I might be lucky, but it was also no problem pairing to the Nakamichi headphones!
    0_1546271010192_ElegiantBluetoothXmtr.jpg

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.