Question regarding the current priceline Visa card, anyone have experience with it?

• Is anyone currently using the new priceline Visa Rewards credit card? I just booked a cruise through priceline, saw that they had a 5 percent cashback credit card, and applied for it. While I’m waiting to recieve the credit card I put the deposit for the cruise down on another credit card and noticed that the purchase was not keyed into that card as “priceline” but rather the name of the cruise company. Does this mean that if I pay off the balance of the cruise to priceline using the priceline Visa card I will not get the 5 percent cash back because it will not be keyed as “priceline?” I read the Terms & Conditions of the Priceline Card and it does state cruises ARE a category that is eligible for the 5 percent cashback, but I guess I just don’t fully trust it given how the purchase is being keyed. Thanks in advance!

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.