Rite Aid Black Friday Ad Scan 2017

• And I am friendly with all the clerks in my 4 S&S I frequent plus the clerks at Wmart. You need to be nice to these folks, my biz depends on them. I give them Dunkin donut GC during the holidays (although WM employees are not allowed to accept them) Those folks I deliver donuts and coffee to them. this way they sell me the MO w/o questions. Cost of doing biz, I guess. Wife thinks I am nuts. But she likes the $ at end of year. It’s substantial. With all my cards, plus Gift card mall… over 24k. Im at work now…

• I’m retiring from my career in 6 months (NYPD Sergeant) great thing about NY, (although I live 65 mile away now, but lived on lower east side my entire life) is the bank situation. IE: after getting off Metro North train this PM, deposited MO to TDBank/WF bank/BOA/and Santander… .2 accts here. All accept MO at ATM. Tomorrow I hit 3 more on way in. Then walk to work. I do have trouble with the mobile deposits from my phone at BOA and WF. TD seems to accept anything I throw at them. Santander did call me to come in for a few questions about my deposits (large monthly amounts into 2 accts) I explained my “biz " honestly and how I get the MO. They were ok with it. That was 15 months ago.
    ”"

• 500 Club

@barrytuneup 1. No S&S near me. 2. More importantly, I spend < $500 a year on groceries so I never earn gas points where I shop. My oop is usually < $10/trip. So from my point of view you’re spending a LOT on groceries to get a discount on gas. Might work for you if you need to spend that much on food but doesn’t work for me.

Are you able to buy m.o. at S&S?

• @mrvietnam said in Rite Aid Black Friday Ad Scan 2017:

@my4mainecoons said in Rite Aid Black Friday Ad Scan 2017:

@mrvietnam Why are there 2 RA BF threads? Mr.C has one in HD and says its unique because it talks about free stuff. Can’t we all get along? 😉

This is not my thread, but it was created before MisterCheap’s thread so I am posting to it. I am not sure why MisterCheap made a new Rite Aid Black Friday thread when fivetalents already created one 9 days ago.

Because that is what MisterCheap does!

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.