Is Staples Rewards no Longer Deducting Coupon Value?

• 500 Club

I just checked my Rewards acct and saw that I’d reached $1K spend for 2019.
    It shows I spent $500+ in July. Pretty sure I didn’t give them $500.
    I used several $30/$60 coupons on ~ $60 orders.
    In the past I would have been credited with $30 towards Premier spend.
    Am I correct that it looks like they’re crediting me with $60 towards the spend and not $30?
    0_1564691492707_Capture.JPG

• 500 Club

I just realized that they’re not showing that I used the $30/$60 coupons.
    Not only that, online special price coupons aren’t there either.
    The 7/18 order that shows $90 for Bounty doesn’t show:
    $5 off Bounty special pricing online coupon (-$25)
    $30/$60 emailed coupon (-$30)
    $40 Rewards (-$40)

I ended up with a 5¢ Rewards Balance coupon and they crediting $4.95 in Rewards.

• 500 Club

I have seen that behavior for kiosk orders, but don’t count on it working that way for all transactions.

• 500 Club

@c3 thanks. So unless shopping portal is giving >5% it’s better to use the kiosk since no Rewards on anything but ink or paper online.

• Looks that way. They make errors on this regularly. Most frequently when dooing PM,s, entering receipts online or ordering through the Kiosk and paying at the register.

• 500 Club

I confirmed some other things today. I ordered Bic Gelocity through the kiosk for $16.99. Added a $40 HP ink from the store and was able to use a $20/$50 Instore only coupon with the kiosk order counting towards the required minimum for the coupon. For another transaction I got another ink, 30 spiral notebooks and other filler. In the past coupons didn’t work on promotional prices. Clearance yes but not Special Pricing.

Kiosk receipt doesn’t have the coupon on it so I should be able to get the whole $16 rebate. (Maximum rebate is $16.) The packing list won’t have the coupon either. I paid $11xx after the coupon so ~$5MM per order.

• 500 Club

@my4mainecoons said in Is Staples Rewards no Longer Deducting Coupon Value?:

Kiosk receipt doesn’t have the coupon on it so I should be able to get the whole $16 rebate. (Maximum rebate is $16.) The packing list won’t have the coupon either.

Looking at my last kiosk order, the packing list does have the coupon total under “coupon credit”. The kiosk “customer copy” doesn’t look like a receipt.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.