Sears and Kmart stopped taking PayPal for online orders, and their gift cards are hard to purchase now

• Anybody else? I’ve noticed Sears and Kmart gift cards have disappeared from places like Kroger, Lowe’s, and Staples, and even finding them online is tricky. For example Kroger still has the web page for Sears gift cards, but has marked them “Closed” (like so many of the actual Sears stores, har).

Well, Raise still lists them, but I’m not too sure about doing business with them. And besides, they don’t take PayPal…

Which brings me back to my original problem with trying to order online with either Sears or Kmart (burning SYWR points): the order won’t complete when trying to use PayPal.
    Even after I’ve been automatically switched to PayPal to complete it, when that part finishes and I’m returned to Sears or Kmart to review the order, I’m prompted to enter a credit card (and that ain’t gonna happen).

I’ve used PayPal plenty of times in the past.

• 500 Club

I couldn’t find Sears gc anywhere other than at Sears when I tried to find a discounted Sears gc last year. I checked supermarkets, Staples (including dot com), RA and a few other places. Didn’t check places like Raise.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.