FREE (up to $6.99) Kodiak Flapjack & Waffle Mix Printable Coupon

• 500 Club

Thanks for the store locator. I’ve never tried the Kodiak brand before and am looking forward to trying this product. Hopefully there won’t be problems redeeming the coupon.

• 500 Club

@dionaea I’ve bought their frozen waffles and like them a lot.

• 500 Club

I found 4 different varieties: Buttermilk, Buttermilk & Honey, Chocolate, Cinnamon
    The back of the box has other uses for the products besides just pancakes & waffles.
    On the back of the Buttermilk box is a recipe for banana nut muffins. On the back of the Buttermilk & Honey box is a recipe for chocolate chip cookies.

I made Belgian waffles using the Buttermilk mix and adding some whipped egg whites. (We have >3 dozen frozen egg whites we’re trying to use up.) The waffles were not at all sweet as there’s no sugar in the mix. I’d also use more oil than the 1 Tblsp. the recipe called for. They reminded me of very large, bland Cheerio. Kodiak frozen waffles are sweeter than what I made using the mix.

Think of it as a healthier version of Bisquick baking mix: multi-purpose and add your own seasonings.

• @my4mainecoons said in FREE (up to $6.99) Kodiak Flapjack & Waffle Mix Printable Coupon:

I found 4 different varieties: Buttermilk, Buttermilk & Honey, Chocolate, Cinnamon
    The back of the box has other uses for the products besides just pancakes & waffles.
    On the back of the Buttermilk box is a recipe for banana nut muffins. On the back of the Buttermilk & Honey box is a recipe for chocolate chip cookies.

I made Belgian waffles using the Buttermilk mix and adding some whipped egg whites. (We have >3 dozen frozen egg whites we’re trying to use up.) The waffles were not at all sweet as there’s no sugar in the mix. I’d also use more oil than the 1 Tblsp. the recipe called for. They reminded me of very large, bland Cheerio. Kodiak frozen waffles are sweeter than what I made using the mix.

Think of it as a healthier version of Bisquick baking mix: multi-purpose and add your own seasonings.

I’ll pm you my address. The waffles sound good. 🙂 🙂

• 500 Club

Does anyone have a copy of the coupon saved. Looks like they’ve pulled it. 😞

• 500 Club

The original coupon was pulled. I got an email that there was a problem with it, and they sent a link to a new coupon. There is definitely a difference between the number coding on the old one and the number coding on the new one, so be sure you are using the new one.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.