J&J Back to School/College REWARD - $5 or $10 reward wyb $15 or $25 of select products IN ONE TRANSACTION between 7/14/22 and 9/5/22 limit 2 rebates (see post for full details) - EXP 9/5/22

• Link for details: BackToSchool/College
    Link for participating brands: Back to School/College brands

Note: Receipt submissions from The Kroger Co. Family of Stores will not be accepted as part of this promotion. If a qualifying purchase is made at The Kroger Co. Family of Stores, retain printout upon checkout with Reward Code and click here for full details and participation instructions for this separate promotion.

submit rebate here: https://www2.activaterewards.com/backtoschool

• 500 Club

When you submit this rebate you have the choice of submitting BACK TO SCHOOL or BACK TO COLLEGE. The items on the lists are different. e.g. Benadryl is under BACK TO SCHOOL, Listerine is under BACK TO COLLEGE. I don’t know what would happen if you bought $25 of Listerine and Benadryl, i.e. you crossed promotions.

I bought $25 worth of Band Aids on Saturday. Submitted the rebate on Sunday. Received the eGC today.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.