Michaels FREE Classes & Events in January and February
ctgolfer last edited by
- Jan. 22 From 2-4pm – Woodburned Snowflake – Learn how to use wood burning to make a fun and free winter wall art piece.
- January, 29 from 2-4pm – Sunday Makebreak: Watercolor Cards – Come in-store for a free craft! Make a fun watercolor card just in time for Valentine’s Day!
- February 5, from 2-4pm – Sunday Makebreak: Painted Friendship Rocks – Come in-store for national friendship week and make a painted rock to give to a friend!
- February 11, from 3-5pm – Demo: Fairy Garden – Come in-store and learn about all the great products we have for you to make your perfect fairy garden.
- February 12, from 2-4pm – Sunday Makebreak: Watercolor Heart Frame – Come in-store and make a watercolor heart frame to put a picture of your special someone in!
- February 19, from 2-4pm – Sunday Makebreak: Black Heritage Art – We are celebrating Black History Month with a free event! Come in-store and paint a free painting!
- February 26, from 2-4pm – Sunday Makebreak: Spring Pastel Paint Pour – Come in-store to learn how to paint pour! Leave with a spring inspired piece, perfect to hang up in your home.