Experience with Cardpool

• I have a Chase Sapphire Reserve $300 travel credit available that I want to convert into cash. Doctor of Credit suggests buying a gift card from an airline or hotel chain and then selling the card. I checked with Cardpool and they say they pay $259.17 in Amazon gift card for a $300 American Airlines card.

Questions for anyone who has had experience with this:

1. How honest and reliable is Cardpool?

2. Their website says all I have to enter is the card number and the PIN–no need to send the physical card. Seems pretty good way to go. Any comments

3. Any other places to sell gift cards that you recommend?

TIA

• 500 Club

I have sold and bought a few gift cards without any issue. You can get better rate by setting your own price. I have credit cards with 5%-6% rebate for Amazon purchases, so the 6% bonus for Amazon GC is not that interesting to me.

• @c3 said in Experience with Cardpool:

I have sold and bought a few gift cards without any issue. You can get better rate by setting your own price. I have credit cards with 5%-6% rebate for Amazon purchases, so the 6% bonus for Amazon GC is not that interesting to me.

How were you paid?

If by check, how prompt were they?

• 500 Club

check, 1-2 weeks

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.