Discover Card Q3 5% Cash Back at Wal-Mart & supermarkets 7/1-9/30/24

• 500 Club

Earn 5% cash back at Walmart and Grocery Stores during the summer of rewards

July 1–September 30, on up to $1,500 in purchases.

For the first time ever, you’ll earn 5% cash back at Wal-Mart, both in store and online.
    You’ll also earn 5% cash back at Grocery Stores.

If you purchase 3rd party gc at a supermarket that will earn 5%.
    IDK if it’s recently changed but we used to get 10x j4u on 3rd party gc excluding gas, prepaid VC/MC and phone cards at Safeway owned stores.

• 500 Club

Bump. Don’t forget to use Discover for the $20/$40 Nestle, Mott’s and Nature Valley grocery rebates.

I bought $1K in HD GC and a box of Mott’s bars at Shaw’s. Earned 5% + 10 j4u Rewards. Do 12 Rewards still earn a $20/$20?

I just spent $3K at HD but because of the Discover $1500 limit I only got $1K in HD gc at Shaw’s. Bought the other $2K with Chase Ink at Staples. Ink 5% limit is $15K/year.

• I bought $1K in HD GC and a box of Mott’s bars at Shaw’s. Earned 5% + 10 j4u Rewards. Do 12 Rewards still earn a $20/$20?

Yes, on my Safeway J4U account, 12 rewards can be redeemed for $20/$20

BTW, almost every weekend, I have a offer on my J4U account for 4X gift cards. (With this offer you get 2X points in addition to the normal 2X points for GCs for a total of 4X.) This offer expires on Sundays and it appears in my account on Sat (or Friday?). Worth checking your accounts if you are buying GCs.

• 500 Club

@kimi arrrgh it changed! The normal was 10x for 3rd party gc excluding store (grocery), phone, gas and prepaid VC & MC.😕

• @my4mainecoons said in Discover Card Q3 5% Cash Back at Wal-Mart & supermarkets 7/1-9/30/24:

@kimi arrrgh it changed! The normal was 10x for 3rd party gc excluding store (grocery), phone, gas and prepaid VC & MC.😕

You are lucky to have had the 10X. I only get 10X offers on select GCs, such as Domino’s pizza, Google Play. For me, 4X is a good offer. 😄

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.