Android Profile Manager

• I’m looking for a good profile manager for my Android phone. I started using Llama to silence my phone when I’m in specific buildings using Llama’s cell tower locator. Worked great, was free and was light on battery usage. Did I mention it was FREE! Then I got my new smartphone with Nougat and my beloved Llama was not as dependable. I started using MyProfiles which I do like very much. Instead of using which cell tower I was being fed off I started using the WiFi in the building as the trigger. To save on battery life I also used the Bluetooth connections in my vehicles as triggers to turn off WiFi while in the vehicle. That is when I discovered that MyProfiles limited me to three trigger events unless I pay to get MyProfiles+. Being the cheapskate I am, and not wanting to give my financial info to Google, I started looking for a free profile manager. That led me to Sfen which so far seems to work but has limited Icons to tell what state my phone is in and I can’t get the cell tower locator to work yet. Any good profile manager advice from my fellow PhatWalleter’s?

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.