Walmart Clearance YMMV forum for in-store deals

• An area for Walmart in-store YMMV clearance deals.

• Hyper Tough AQ75032G 20V Lithium Ion Drill With Battery And Charger, $5 YMMV | Check to see if it’s nearby you using this Brickseek page

NOTE: Stores may have an identical-looking Hyper Tough 20V drill that is NOT on clearance, model AQ75034G, for $24.84. It has a different UPC code. You need to look closely at them in store. Fwiw, I found the clearance ones on a top shelf, pretty much out of view.

From what I can see, the only difference is the spec on the 20V Li-Ion battery: 1.3Ah for the clearance one, 1.5Ah for the full price one. However, the battery with my $5 drill was labeled 1.5Ah. The main thing is that both are HYPER TOUGH! Lol

• Personally I wouldnt use walmart chinese made power tools. I only use Bosch and Dewalt. I put a full store inventory below.

store inventory

• @itsfriday I used my $5 drill today, along with another B&D 20V Li-Ion drill I’ve had for 2 years, on a home remodeling project. The new drill worked fine, and it saved me from having to swap out bits. The $5 one is actually a near clone of my B&D drill, both having keyless chucks, adjustable torque settings, and a slide-on battery pack. Maybe a tad more arcing at the brushes near the back of the drill… Anyway, I’m happy. And no, I wouldn’t expect it to last long if I used it daily to screw down deck boards, etc.

Generally, I prefer Makita power tools if price doesn’t enter into it. I realize some folk bleed yellow (an allegiance that always baffles me).

• @ukedog said in Walmart Clearance YMMV forum for in-store deals:

Hyper Tough AQ75032G 20V Lithium Ion Drill With Battery And Charger, $5 YMMV | Check to see if it’s nearby you using this Brickseek page

NOTE: Stores may have an identical-looking Hyper Tough 20V drill that is NOT on clearance, model AQ75034G, for $24.84. It has a different UPC code. You need to look closely at them in store. Fwiw, I found the clearance ones on a top shelf, pretty much out of view.

From what I can see, the only difference is the spec on the 20V Li-Ion battery: 1.3Ah for the clearance one, 1.5Ah for the full price one. However, the battery with my $5 drill was labeled 1.5Ah. The main thing is that both are HYPER TOUGH! Lol

I appreciate the heads up. Brickseek said that there were two on hand at my local store, but even with management assisting with the search, these were not to be found. Oh, well. Next time!

• @ukedog Walmart instore clearance: Black+Decker BDCD220CS 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Drill & Circular Saw Combo Kit, $21 or possibly less
    MSRP: $99.99, SKU: 32984628, UPC: 885911326018
    Brickseek inventory
    0_1535735150953_WalmartBandD_DrillAndSawKit.jpg

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.