San Diego Radio & TV - Contests & Sweepstakes

• 3K Club

ch933 is beach

• 10K Club Banned

933>BEACH-200200-DOLLAR<105.3

• 6p hour - Coe’s Easter Basket song - Good Times Roll

• 10K Club Banned

KGB the CARS– - Good Times Roll----, lead in is----BE the 10th caller NowThen the Song ----couple “check dials” end of songs…lines were Busy once --hopefully, clearing those @ the Cue

• 10K Club Banned

94.1>BANK-200200-DOG<101.5

• 3K Club

101.5 is dog

• 10K Club Banned

KGB IS DONE @ 6:34----Got it 1 Second before the Cue----Tommy picked up both–just said, “Thanks-Try Again”–then 2 ringouts

• Your WEEKEND WEBSITE CONTESTS preview (please support your favorite station):

• KSON 103.7 Listen SATURDAY for Gator By The Bay tickets.
    • 93.3 Listen for Cinco By The Bay tickets, plus, you’re qualified for a Getaway to see Pitbull in Vegas.
    • STAR 94.1 Listen for Zoo Safari Park tickets.
    • ALT 94.9 Listen for The Green tickets during “Reggae Sundays” program on Sunday 4/21.
    • JAM’N 95.7 Listen for Disney on Ice tickets.

I am glad you guys use this information. I get it solely from the radio station websites at the time I look. If you notice that the stations change something or they announce a contest on the air, please send us all an update.

*** I’m off to a concert, everyone have a great weekend!!!

• 10K Club Banned

933-about 8:40ish—SD ZOO 4-Pks

• 10K Club Banned

Haven’t heard anything for the weekend on KGB, yet, But an Update on the KSON --Saturday Call-in—is a 4 Pack of Gator By the Bay I’ve Been to this several times, a great day time//evening event–Great Zydeco, Blues and Contemporary Music, Demonstrations, Food, Crafts & Dancing…right across from Harbor Island, on the Bay!! …and literally Tons of Crawfish

• 10K Club Banned

• 10K Club Banned

FIRST KSON Will be 10:10ish–Morgan said--------now, “Less than 10 minutes” @ 10:05

• 10K Club Banned

Hmm, went kinda SLOW…I dialed, what I would consider"late", because the first one seems to be slower, and was #3 & #5–and a Ringout
    11:15 -I waited til she almost finished everything & Said Caller #10—and Still only #6 & #8—**Is it lkie this for everyone----I Figure IF someone is dialing @ the Normal Timing are getting 2 to 4 …incredibly Slow…But can’t Wait TOO LONG & Get double Ringouts!!

• 10K Club Banned

Morgan Says, “A Pair of Tickets” .Yet, on KSON’s Page----- For the Winners Weekend: Gator By The Bay on-air contest, listen to the station starting at 12:00 a.m. (PT) and ending at 11:00 p.m. (PT) starting and ending on April 20, 2019. listen for the cue to call. Caller 10 to 833-287-1037 after the cue to call airs will, upon verification of eligibility, receive four (4) tickets to Gator By The Bay at Spanish Landing Park from May 9, 2019 - May 12 valued at $80.00 courtesy of Gator by the Bay…HMMM. I know they are $40ea. So which is it?? I Know that the 4-Pack takes precedence over any Value Amounts----I May take a COPY or PHOTO of their KSON Page to show they were Promoting 4-Packs & May help Get 4 Instead of just 2.—Has worked in the Past, usually as posted…just give you the four.

• 10K Club Banned

such a Delayed Dial–still #5, #7 and a “Just got our winner–Try Again” ?? Too SLOW to time! Normally, they shoiuld have BOTH Been Ringouts!!–Hope you guys are having Better Results!!

• 10K Club Banned

It says it TWICE on there KSON Page, that it is 4-Packs—Listen this Saturday for your chance to win a four-pack of tickets to Gator By The Bay, the largest, most authentic Louisiana-themed music and food festival this side of the bayou taking place May 9-12 and again below that, as I have posted above. Maybe, Mogan thinks it’s a Pair, because Seaworld was a Pair, last week–Ryan Seacrest does that everytime a 4-pack is the Prize, calls it a pair===but I pick up 4-packs, anyway! --Like Winning Wednesday!!

• I’ve been calling KSON when she announces to be caller 10. All my phones just ring. I haven’t been a caller, she answers after about 7 minutes saying she has a winner.

*listening to live radio

• 10K Club Banned

@yabbersgoo11 I Have been dialing in the Middle of the description about 2-3 seconds before she says what caller she wants…got in every time, even though, 3 & 5 , 6 & 8, 5 & 7 --Just gotta keep at it 1-2 seconds can be the difference between 5 & a ringout–They seem to get quicker, later in the day–People Getting Home from their Costco, Whalmart. Home Depot shopping// Events??–the 5 & 7 one I waited the Longest on and it Went backwrds-- I was earlier!

• Makes sense I’ll start calling before she asks for the caller 😁

Shes one of those faster picker uppers. Hah

• 10K Club Banned

@yabbersgoo11 Yep–once I was able to get back in…picked up in about 7-8 rings!!–Gary Lee, seems to do the call in, later than Morgan 20 to 30 after the hour

• 10K Club Banned

Not completely correct–KSON’s post kinda confusing…deleted

• I just got 7 on KSON. Dialed when he said to call.

• 10K Club Banned

@nola right there “#8 Try again”—2nd #8 today

• 10K Club Banned

Last Draw Luck!–#6 then #10!! Finally!! hit the 5:04

• 10K Club Banned

Steve West’s 8am OClock Theme Block is for a Pair of Johnny Marr tickets @ the H O B --Get the commonality in the three songs, call-in & Win—you call-in after the 2nd song IF you have the answer–the ANSWER IS>>>They are all in the film -“16 Candles”----CALL! //I don’t need a 3rd pair

Looks Like the KSON “Winning Weekend” was for Saturday ONLY – Nothing on their .com page the post is no longer there.

• 10K Club Banned

IF you want the Pair of tickets to see The Green at Harrah’s Resort So Cal’s DIVE Pool on Sunday, May 26th, Carlos Culture (94.9), usually does the call-in around 9:25–9:35 and again, in the mid 11:00 hour—Good Luck

• 10K Club Banned

Monitoring some Stations…looks like a Slower Day–not going for “Disney on Ice”

• @ronzilla just tuned in, did they say they’re giving away tickets soon?? Thanks

• 10K Club Banned

@yabbersgoo11 The Post they had up, saying Just Yesterday, IS No Longer, and it Did Say, “Saturday”. I’m doing things around the house &
    I WILL UPDATE ANYTHING I HEAR With a Message to you—make sure you see it!!!

• Magic 92.5 is giving away tickets to something today. I only heard part of it.

• 10K Club Banned

@nola GOT IT—Tuned IN & Monitoring!!🐇🐇🐇

• Shelley Wade tweeted on twitter:
    Good morning & Happy Easter guys! @1043myfm #LosAngeles is blowing out tickets to our MYfm takeover of @sixflagsmagicmountain, giving you family 4-packs of tickets all day, every hour from 6:35am-11:35pm. I’m #OnAir right now with your chances to win! Tune us in on @iheartradio

• @shereeyli can we win being in San Diego, anyone know?

• 10K Club Banned

@yabbersgoo11 Shelly Does promote for affiliate stations, time to time! I HAVEN"T CHECKED YET>>IF it is an I-Heart Contest, then it can Be//National//Regional and Cover all of Souther California—HOPE they can Mail them (some used to)…Heck of a Drive to pick them Up with Gas @ $4.25 a Gallon–gonna cost $45-$50 just to get them, unless on the way for the takeover!

• 10K Club Banned

WELL, That was GOOD TO HEAR–I was the “Recent” Winner–Wheeeeew!! Last Hour, When I Won my Second Set (2 OR 4) and I Heard her Announce “NICOLE” as the Latest Winner—I was kinda “Concerned”–Sounds like she’s just an Hour Behind OR Just Saying a different Winner >>Of They Day<< a bit randomly—As Long as I’m IN!!

• 10K Club Banned

APRIL 22-26: Listen to STAR 94.1 for the cue to call 866-570-1941 and you could win a family four pack of tickets to Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment at Pechanga Arena San Diego May 2-5 plus qualify for the grand prize: four (4) Disneyland® Resort 1-Day 1-Park tickets.

WINNING WEDNESDAY: Listen to STAR 94.1 every hour between 8am and 5pm on April 24 for another chance to win a family four pack of tickets to Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment

• 10K Club Banned

STARTS MONDAY 94.9–ME + YOU @ KAABOO DEL MAR Win 3-day passes to KAABOO Del Mar 2019 including weekends: 7:10a, 8:10a, 9:10a, 10:10a, 11:10a, 12:10p, 1:10p, 2:10p, 3:10p. 4:10p, 5:10p, 6:10p and 7:10p Same as Coachella was–hear your name, call back within 9 minutes & 49 seconds and Win 3-Day wristbands to KAABOO in Del Mar this September!

• 10K Club Banned

@yabbersgoo11 1043myfm #LosAngeles–I JUST saw—MYfm TAKEOVER–those are like the Seaworld & Aquatica SD Radio Takeovers—A Certain ONE DAY EVENT------IF it Fits–GREAT----I M O-Better To Just Do Their ONLINE Entry. 5,0000 ++ Will go That Way----I entered For a Concert, but the Form was Malfunctioning, making them For the Aquatica I-Heart S D Takeover. Just ONE Mistaken Entry & I Got the 4_pack & Got the 30 day Lock-out. You guys Do as you Please MYclub members, enter to win a four-pack of tickets to join us on Friday, May 3 from 6pm to 12midnight as we TAKEOVER Six Flags Magic Mountain. The park wll be closed to the public, but we have your ticket in!

• http://ul.ink/JBN4-6QSCYA
    Here’s that entry link 😉

• 10K Club Banned

• @ronzilla Hi! I didn’t know who to ask so I chose you. I have Legoland tickets and you’re talking to somebody that is not married with no kids. do you think somebody on this site would trade me for like Knottsberry farm tickets or sea world tickets or even Disneyland tickets? thanks for your help! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

• 10K Club Banned

@etmay54 They May–Only thing close to those, I have are the Gator By the Bay (Don’t know how many, Yet)–and Legoland 4pack, myself!-- I Do have a $250 Living Spaces Card, no expiration–so IF you see a Sale on an $800 Couch for $500-$600,(or anything Else) it will be $250-$350, instead–just another option–have a good evening and good luck

• 10K Club Banned

91X and 94.9 have new games starting tomorrow adding top of each hour & 10ish after every hour. …to the ones already being covered @ those Times

• 10K Club Banned

97.3 Las Vegas Code Word is over, last one WAS Friday
    KyXy Alexa Workday Takeover–Sorry! This promotion has ended. ended Friday!

• 3K Club

red 200200

• 3K Club

rich,milk 200200

• 3K Club

94.1 is game

• 3K Club

ch933 is cat 200200

• 3K Club

fuzz 200200

• 3K Club

hand 200200

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.