Blocking posters

• How do you block all the nonsense supposedly freebie posts?
    Same handful of posters clogging up things with ‘free’ crap is getting old.

• Global Moderator

You can block individual users from their profiles. View the profile, click the three dots in the upper right hand corner, and select “ignore user” from the drop-down menu. You will see the post entries but not the content of the posts.

• @ctcarl I don’t want to see their trash pop up as a new post. I have used the option you posted and their new posts are still showing up.

• Global Moderator

@couponclippen said in Blocking posters:

@ctcarl I don’t want to see their trash pop up as a new post. I have used the option you posted and their new posts are still showing up.

Well, as I explained, you will see the post entries but not the content of the posts. If there’s a way to block the posts from showing up completely, I’m not aware of it.

• @ctcarl I have blocked posters. When I come back to the site and click on NEW posts the blocked posters new garbage posts are listed in the new posts.

• Global Moderator

@couponclippen said in Blocking posters:

@ctcarl I have blocked posters. When I come back to the site and click on NEW posts the blocked posters new garbage posts are listed in the new posts.

I understand what you are asking for. You would like to intone, “Begone!”, and with a metaphoric wave of your hand, never see a particular PWF user’s name or writings ever again.

If there is a way for you to accomplish that, I am not aware of it.

What you are able to do, as I’ve explained twice already, is to block the user via his or her profile.

You will still see the posts, but the actual messages themselves will be hidden from you.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.