FREE Best-Customer Bonus: 2 Liter Sierra Mist Soda AC, Targeted @ Kroger and Affliates, Exp 10-28-2018

• Global Moderator

BEST-CUSTOMER BONUS
    FREE Sierra Mist

ONE (1) Sierra Mist 2-Liter (qualifying items are Sierra Mist Caffeine Free Lemon Lime Soda, Brisk Lemon Iced Tea, and Sierra Mist Diet Caffeine Free Lemon Lime Soda).

Enjoy these special offers, for our Best Customers only!

Limit of one coupon per household. Digital Coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item. Specially marked items, such as Clearance or Manager’s Specials may not be eligible for Digital Coupons.

Exp 10/28/2018

0_1538684580173_Screenshot_2018-10-04-16-19-39-1.jpg

• 500 Club

Targeted, and unfortunately I wasn’t on their list of Best Customers to get this. Congrats to those who did.

• Global Moderator

@dionaea said in FREE Best-Customer Bonus: 2 Liter Sierra Mist Soda AC, Targeted @ Kroger and Affliates, Exp 10-28-2018:

Targeted, and unfortunately I wasn’t on their list of Best Customers to get this. Congrats to those who did.

That’s a bummer. Are you on their best customer list at all? I may be mistaken, but I think I recall you complaining about not getting a previous best customer offer. If you never get their (a) best customer notification emails, (b) best customer paper coupons via postal service, ( c) see “Best-Customer Bonus” as a filter option under “refine by” and “Special Savings” on the all coupons page, you are not enrolled in the program and will never receive any if these offers. If that is the case, I’d call customer service and ask to be added or find out what you need to do to qualify if they’re not authorized to manually add you.

• 500 Club

I do get the coupons by mail, and I have gotten the “Best Customer” offering in the past, but not lately. I’ll make a note to call them. Thanks.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.