Virtual Vacation

• Something a bit different! Virtual Vacation is a free Amazon Echo Skill which allows you to experience a vacation without leaving home, it’s the most relaxing way to travel! Close your eyes and let Virtual Vacation’s realistic and authentic soundscapes transport you around the globe. Whether you want to relax or virtually experience a destination you love or have always wanted to visit, Virtual Vacation has something for you. There are many destinations available, and the more places you visit will earn you special passport stamps to unlock bonus destinations!

Enable the skill via the link, and then say:
    “Alexa, start Virtual Vacation”

• Meh. After seeing this I’m still home - dinner needs to be cooked, laundry is waiting to be washed, carpets need vacuuming and the cat is hungry. So, no, it’s not a vacation.

• @mommyofhandk said in Virtual Vacation:

Meh. After seeing this I’m still home - dinner needs to be cooked, laundry is waiting to be washed, carpets need vacuuming and the cat is hungry. So, no, it’s not a vacation.

Sounds like my life too, less the cat (lost both of mine). The vacation ends when I wake up each day.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.