Two 5x7 Prints - FREE A/C w/ FSP - Today Only @ Walgreens

• use promo code: EXCLUSIVEPIX

Must use code EXCLUSIVEPIX to receive 2 free 5x7 prints (approximate retail value $4.98) through Walgreens.com/photo online. Code must be entered at time of online checkout to apply discount. Offer not valid in store or mobile app. Limited to two free 5x7 single-image prints per household, per account. Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on October 21, 2018. Cart must include 2+ prints at time of checkout to apply discount. Up to three coupons can be used in one cart if no overlapping products exist in the offers being applied. Void if transferred, reproduced or copied and where prohibited by law. Discount does not apply to previous purchases, taxes or shipping charges. Offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time.

https://photo.walgreens.com

• 500 Club

@ctgolfer said in Two 5x7 Prints - FREE A/C w/ FSP - Today Only @ Walgreens:

EXCLUSIVEPIX
    Thanks. I used it to get 2 prints of a photo my niece sent me by email of Mother’s death certificate to keep for reference purposes.

• 5K Club

I love these free large pics. Thanx so much.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.