$20 Off $40+ With MasterPass Checkout AC @ HSN.com, Exp 12-21-2018

• Global Moderator

I’m still tracking down the terms and conditions on this, but there is a $20 off $40+ code (187109) for purchases on HSN using MasterPass checkout. Limit one per account.

I’ll post the T&Cs when I find them.

Update:

$20 off $40 or more when you pay with Masterpass

*Coupon 187109 is a multi-item offer and is valid for $20 off your order of $40 or more (not including sales tax or shipping & handling). Coupon is only valid online at hsn.com or HSN Mobile when you pay with Masterpass. Coupon can only be used once by its recipient. Coupon is automatically applied when you select Masterpass and the order is placed. Coupon can only be applied to the first shipment of AutoShip items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Dyson, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, and the iRobot Roomba 880. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 10/15/2018 – 12/21/2018. Coupon Expires on 12/21/2018 at 11:59 AM ET or when promotional redemption limit has been reached. Masterpass and the circles design are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.

https://www.hsn.com/content/Masterpass/689

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.