$0.99 Werther's & Riesen Items (Up to 5 Times) AC @ Kroger & Affiliates

• Global Moderator

This is supposed to be a Friday & Saturday only" coupon, but expires 11/03/2018. Note also that the coupon is supposed to apply to only 4.51-5.5 oz sizes, but the list of eligible items includes smaller and larger packages outside of this range, so have a back up plan in case the coupon doesn’t work on everything… you may as well use the coupon by tomorrow in case the expiration date is wrong too.

$0.99 Werther’s and Riesen Items
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY ONLY!

When you buy ONE (1) Werther’s or Riesen Medium Bag (4.51-5.5 oz). Download the coupon from October 24-27 and redeem from October 26-November 3 ONLY. Use up to 5 times in a single transaction, while supplies last.

Use up to 5 times in a single transaction.

Limit of one coupon per household. Digital Coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item. Specially marked items, such as Clearance or Manager’s Specials may not be eligible for Digital Coupons.

Qualifying Products:

• Werther’s Original Creamy Caramel Filled Hard Candies 5.5 oz $1.99 $2.69
    • Kraft Caramels Original Bag 11oz $2.50
    • Werther’s Original Caramel Hard Candies 5.5 oz $1.99 $2.69
    • Toffifay Hazelnut Caramel Chocolates 3.5 oz $2.00 $2.49
    • Werther’s Original Soft Caramels 4.51 oz $1.99 $2.69
    • Riesen Chocolate Caramels 5.5oz $1.99 $2.69
    • Brach’s Milk Maid Caramels Candy Bag 10oz $2.00 $3.69
    • Werther’s Original Soft Chewy Caramels 5oz $1.99 $2.69

https://www.kroger.com/c/-0-99-werther-s-and-riesen-items-coupon/800000010652

0_1540570515778_Screenshot_2018-10-26-12-25-37-1.png

The other 2 FRIDAY & SATURDAY ONLY coypons are $1.99 Oscar Mayer Beef Franks and $1.99 Red Baron Pizza

• 500 Club

Thanks - added them to my card. I didn’t know the Kraft Caramels and Toffifay also qualify until I read your list.

• Global Moderator

@dionaea said in $0.99 Werther's & Riesen Items (Up to 5 Times) AC @ Kroger & Affiliates:

Thanks - added them to my card. I didn’t know the Kraft Caramels and Toffifay also qualify until I read your list.

Me too. I was surprised by the list of eligible items, that’s why I took the time to itemize the list of eligible items, although I typically don’t.

What do you think of the other Fri&Sat only items (I listed them at the bottom of the OP: $1.99 Oscar Mayer Beef Franks and $1.99 Red Baron Pizza). I don’t normally buy that stuff so I didn’t know if they deserved a mention or separate post.

Note: If you combine any of these Fri&Sat only offers with the $10 off $50 ClickList order pickup coupon (Exp 10-29-18), you can get the franks and pizza for $1.40 each ($2.99 - $1.00 - $0.60), and the candies for $0.60 each ($2.00 - $1.00 - $0.40) if you keep your total before discounts close to $50. For example, 5 franks at $3 each = $15, 5 pizzas at $3 each = $15, and 5 candies = $10. That would be $40, so you’d only have to add $10 more to your order to qualify for the $10 off $50 (I recommend using the free with ClickList pickup freebies, there’s over $20 worth, Free Friday freebies, and Best Customer bonus freebies so you’ll have no additional out of pocket expense).

• 500 Club

The Oscar Meyer Beef Franks for $1.99 are well worth stocking as they are never that low a price when they are (rarely) on sale. They freeze well, and can be fixed as hot dogs, as part of a casserole, or combined with other ingredients like rice or pasta or frozen hashbrowns, etc., and veggies for cheap filling meals throughout this winter when heating bills take more of the monthly budget. There’s tons of creative recipes online for inexpensive meals using hotdogs and cheap staple pantry/freezer items. I don’t like Red Baron Pizza, so I’ll pass on those.

• Global Moderator

@dionaea said in $0.99 Werther's & Riesen Items (Up to 5 Times) AC @ Kroger & Affiliates:

The Oscar Meyer Beef Franks for $1.99 are well worth stocking as they are never that low a price when they are (rarely) on sale. They freeze well, and can be fixed as hot dogs, as part of a casserole, or combined with other ingredients like rice or pasta or frozen hashbrowns, etc., and veggies for cheap filling meals throughout this winter when heating bills take more of the monthly budget. There’s tons of creative recipes online for inexpensive meals using hotdogs and cheap staple pantry/freezer items. I don’t like Red Baron Pizza, so I’ll pass on those.

BTW, if you’ve seen this Kroger B1G1 free thread, you may recall that there are 5 different types (not the same as in this OP) of 14oz - 16oz Oscar Meyer franks/hot dogs/sausages that are B1G1 free/$1.50 each. If you didn’t see it, now you know. 😉

• 500 Club

I didn’t see that. I don’t buy any franks except beef ones, and the 5 that are part of the B1G1F deal are not the beef ones though, so I’m still stocking up on the $1.99 beef ones. (grin)

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.