Lowe's "Deal Of The Day" has hit a new level of silliness

• Home Depot often has worthwhile “Special Buy Of the Day” items, whereas Lowe’s “Deal Of the Day” typically looks like one randomly chosen item at a modest discount. Today (1/28/2019) it is a Lincoln Electric Auto Darkening Camo Variable Shade Brown Welding Helmet for $59, down from $89.

So, if you need a solar-powered camouflaged welding helmet (and who doesn’t?), you can save a cool $30!
    While supplies last, of course.

• Global Moderator

Sounds like Amazon… except Lowe’s has 5,000 fewer useless DOTDs.

• I guess it won’t work for viewing solar eclipses if it’s solar powered

0_1548715363757_f774525d-88b3-4442-a88b-4bb63ef12b23-image.png

• @ukedog One of my hobbies is monitoring Lowe’s “Deal Of The Day”, more or less for yuks. Today’s is classic, tapping into NFL team spirit.
    For today, and today only, you can save a whopping 10% on a portable charcoal grill with your favorite NFL team’s emblem on it!

You’d expect to pay $87.95, but if you act fast, you can have it for only $79.15…!
    Picnic Time Black Charcoal Grills with NFL Team Logo
    Officially licensed by the NFL, and comes with a handsome polyester carrying tote!

• @ukedog My hobby continues as I update the latest outstanding value from Lowe’s “Deal Of The Day”.
    Today, and today only, you can save a whopping $15 on a Stainless Steel Electric Wine Bottle Opener, for only $44.99
    Finally, the drudgery of manually opening your wines is a thing of the past!

• @ukedog Heads up on the latest scorching Lowe’s “Deal Of The Day”, better act fast on this one!
    FOTILE 3-N-1 In-Sink Dishwasher for only $1, 124 (from $1,499)
    0_1611495079647_LowesSillySinkDishwasher.jpg

• FOTILE 3-N-1 sink dishwasher is a convenient product combining a kitchen sink, a dishwasher, and a produce/seafood cleaner
    • Ergonomic counter top mounted design eliminates having to bend down to load and unload dishes
    • FOTILE 3-N-1 sink dishwasher combines dish washing, sterilization, and drying in one simple process

So today only, here’s your opportunity to save $375! (btw you need 240V for this)
    And there’s no reviews on it–likely because nobody has ever bought one?

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.