FREE Chicken Vindaloo with Sprouts App plus Coupon Code

• Download Sprouts App and enter promo code “EZMEALS19.”

https://www.sprouts.com/

• Global Moderator

These may also work:

Code MAINSQUEEZE: 14oz Sprouts Lemon Snaps (exp 04-17-2019)

Code COCO19: 17.5oz Sprouts Coconut Water (exp 04-17-2019)

• Global Moderator

• I did this yesterday and all 3 coupons worked (you just scan your personal barcode in the app at checkout… make sure you clip the coupon AND add the items to your shopping list first… actually, I’m not sure that the 2nd part is mandatory but it worked).

• For those who don’t want to use the app, create an account online and enter codes/clip coupons there. Print out your personal barcode and scan that at checkout or give the cashier the phone number you entered when creating your account.

• BTW, the coconut water is in an aluminum can (in the picture it looked like a tetra pack). Also, the picture on mine had a cut-open raw coconut with a straw in it, not a sliced up mango…so different flavors of the same product is allowed. At my store, everything was in a different isle but VERY close/right next to each other and easy to find.

• The OP’s Code, EZMEALS19, expires 03-13-2019

• Code FRUITFUL19: 3 free Sprouts reusable mesh produce bags (exp 04-17-2019)

• Under the drop down menu, go to “digital coupons” and clip the coupons for

• a free LaraBar any flavor up to $2.55 (no code required), exp 04-02-2019
      • a free Sprouts Fizzy Vitamin Drink Packet .35 to .37 oz, any flavor up to $0.39 off (no code required), exp 04-05-2019
    • Finally, if you don’t shop Sprouts or forgot… if you plan to shop for other stuff, Wednesday is the best day to go since the sales flyer for the previous week overlaps with the new flyer for the coming week.

• Thanks–got a free Butter Chicken–can’t wait to try!

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents said in FREE Chicken Vindaloo with Sprouts App plus Coupon Code:

a free LaraBar any flavor up to $2.55 (no code required), exp 04-02-2019
    a free Sprouts Fizzy Vitamin Drink Packet .35 to .37 oz, any flavor up to $0.39 off (no code required), exp 04-05-2019

The LaraBar and Fizzy Vitamin Drink freebies are ending soon

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.