Prime Menbers: $3 off $15+ Promo Code When You Stream Your 1st Song on Prime Music @ Amazon.com, Exp 05-19-2019
Earn a $3 promo code when you stream a song for the first time. Prime Music is a benefit of Amazon Prime membership, featuring over 2 million songs to stream ad-free and on-demand.
- You will have until May 19, 2019 to earn your code by listening to a full track on Prime Music for the first time.
- The code will be emailed to you by May 26, 2019 and can be redeemed until May 31, 2019 on an eligible purchase of $15 or more.
To determine eligibility, click the link at the bottom of this post. You will either see “Great news, you are eligible for the below offer,” or “Unfortunately you are not eligible for this offer.”
How do I earn my code?
- Choose how you want to listen - click here to see supported devices (or click the big yellow “Listen now” banner to listen on your PC)
- Listen to a complete song - make sure you are logged into your Amazon Prime account
- Earn your code - we’ll email you your code when you can redeem it
Stream a song on Prime Music for the first time from March 25, 2019 – May 19, 2019 and save $3 on your next qualified Amazon purchase. You must ensure that you are signed into your Amazon Prime account. Once you have completed your first stream you will receive an email on or before May 26, 2019 with your code. The code will then be ready for immediate use on your next qualified purchase on or before May 31, 2019.
Please note, your $3 code will be sent to you in an email. The code will have to be manually applied to deduct $3 from the order total (over $15) for your next eligible order for an item sold and shipped by Amazon at Amazon .com. Terms and conditions apply, see below for full details.
Terms and conditions
- Eligible Amazon Prime customers who complete a Prime Music stream for the very first time between 12:00am PST on March 25, 2019 and 11:59pm PST on May 19, 2019 will receive a $3 promotional code to redeem against a future qualified purchase on Amazon .com (the “Offer”). The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $3.
- The Offer is available to Prime members only who received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements and who have visited this landing page while logged into their Prime account and also completed a Prime Music stream for the first time using the same account between 12:00am PST on March 18, 2019 and 11:59pm PST on May 19, 2019. If you’ve previously completed a Prime Music stream, you are not eligible for the Offer.
- If you qualify for the Offer, the promotional code of $3 will be sent to you via email on or before May 26, 2019 and you can use it immediately for your next qualified purchase with a value of over $15 or more (“Minimum Purchase”). The email will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional code.
- This Offer is non-transferable and cannot be resold.
- This Offer is limited to one per customer and account and may not be combined with other offers.
- The promotional code expires at 11:59 pm (PT) May 31, 2019.
- The promotional code may only be redeemed against products and digital content sold by Amazon .com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon .com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon .com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon .com” or “Prime Eligible.” Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- The Offer is subject to a Minimum Purchase requirement. Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining Minimum Purchase amount. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.