BLACK+DECKER 20-Volt MAX Lithium Cordless Drill (BCD702C2BWM) + 2 Batteries $39.88 With Pick Up @ Walmart.com

• Global Moderator

BLACK+DECKER 20-Volt MAX* Lithium Cordless Drill With 2 Batteries, BCD702C2BWM
    Walmart # 568550221

4.63 out of 5 stars (99 reviews)

List $59.99
    Sale: $39.88

Free pickup today
    Shipping not available

Sold byWalmart

The BLACK+DECKER 20v Lithium Drill gives you the tools you need to complete a variety of home repair projects. The motorized drill runs on the included rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. The compact and lightweight design allow you to carry out drilling tasks in confined spaces with ease. By providing an extra level of control, the 11 position clutch prevents stripping and overdriving screws. The BCD702C2BWM also has rubber over mold grips for comfort in your hands. The lightweight drill kit includes a drill, (2) 20V lithium battery, a charger and a bit tip.

• Includes two (2) 20V MAX* Batteries
    • 11-position clutch prevents stripping screws
    • 20V MAX* Lithium Ion batteries for excellent power and runtime
    • Onboard storage for fastening bits Storage Bag
    • Part of 20V MAX* System (Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 volts

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BLACK-DECKER-20-Volt-MAX-Lithium-Cordless-Drill-With-2-Batteries-BCD702C2BWM/635587897

• A deal if you can use a nice drill and already have B&D 20V tools like weedeater, hedge trimmer, etc that use the same batteries. I’m a fan of B&D 20V stuff, and my similar B&D 20V drill is on year 3 of regular use. Do I use it to drill 1/2" holes in concrete, or screw down 350 sq ft of deck boards? No. But I’d reach for it for just about everything else.

• @ukedog said in BLACK+DECKER 20-Volt MAX Lithium Cordless Drill (BCD702C2BWM) + 2 Batteries $39.88 With Pick Up @ Walmart.com:

A deal if you can use a nice drill and already have B&D 20V tools like weedeater, hedge trimmer, etc that use the same batteries. I’m a fan of B&D 20V stuff, and my similar B&D 20V drill is on year 3 of regular use. Do I use it to drill 1/2" holes in concrete, or screw down 350 sq ft of deck boards? No. But I’d reach for it for just about everything else.

I’ll back this guy. I use the 20v cordless trimmers and I get worn down before the battery does. I’ve had older B&D stuff before as well and it still runs and works. I have Milwaukee tools now but I would have no problem using B&D tools again.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.