Green & Black’s Organic 85% Cacao Dark Chocolate, 3.5oz (Pack of 10) $13.32 + FS with Prime or $6 Shipping @ Woot.com

• Global Moderator

I love these. They’re at about $3.25 a bar locally. i used to get then for about $2.50 each on Amazon with S&S and a coupon and/or sale. I’ve never seen a price anywhere close to this low before. They also have a bunch of other candy on sale here.

Green & Black’s Organic Dark Chocolate, 85% Cacao, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 10)
    4.1 out of 5 stars (544 reviews)

Was: $26.64
    Now: $13.32

Limit 10 per customer

Fulfilled by Amazon

Free Standard shipping for Prime members, otherwise $6 ships everything in your cart at checkout.

GREEN & BLACK’S Organic is USDA Organic, Fair Trade, and UN Certified Ethically Sourced chocolate*. The rich taste comes from the full, dynamic flavor characteristics of Trinitariococoa beans. We take great pride in creating distinctively smooth and rich chocolate experiences.

Make your tastebuds work for it. We use 85% cocoa solids for an intense hit of cocoa. But, like everything we do, it’s balanced with just enough sugar to separate the bitterness and the acidity, resulting in an almost savory note. The organic vanilla naturally seasons the chocolate and softens its bitterness.

• Green and Blacks Organic is USDA Organic, Fair Trade, and UN Certified Ethically Sourced chocolate
    • The rich taste comes from the full, dynamic flavor characteristics of Trinitario cocoa beans
    • Every ingredient that goes into a Green and Black Organic bar is of the finest organic quality. This bulk pack contains ten 3.5-ounce chocolate bars
    • Cocoa butter and a touch of vanilla combines with 85% Cacao, to produce a smooth and intensely dark chocolate experience
    • Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light

https://home.woot.com/offers/organic-dark-chocolate-85-cacao-10ct

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.