PSA: Sam's Club Plus Membership Early Hours Changing. No longer open at 7am

• The new hours will be 8am - 10am Monday to Friday and 8am - 9am on Saturday. The new hours will take effect on June 22nd.

I heard about this from an employee at Sams and confirmed it on the phone with several managers from different Sam’s Clubs in my area. This information is not posted anywhere on the web. It’s not even mentioned on the Sam’s Club Plus Membership page; they’re still touting the 7am early shopping hours. So if you’re thinking about buying a Plus membership just for that extra hour, don’t because it’ll be gone soon.

If the extra hour of shopping is important to you then I’d urge you to call your store and complain or call 1-800-WALMART and let them know you’re not happy about the change.

• Sam’s Club regular opening hours are 10 AM Sun-Fri and 9 AM on Saturday. With a 8 AM early access that is still 2 hours before the idiots arrive most days.

• Global Moderator

Welcome back @QuiTu, it’s good to see you. Thanks for choosing PhW to post your scoop.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.