**Resolved** mark it dead, please

• I miss the Quick Summary feature from the old FW.

Sure wish we could mark some offers as dead, expired or OOS.

(Just wasted time trying for the Copenhagen flashlight freebie.)

Yes, I should have scrolled the whole thread and found the info below the ‘thank you’ posts…but it would be nice to not have to read the entire thread. 😉

• Global Moderator

@iaclassic I sent a you a link via chat to the post quoted below around the time you posted this thread… a little too late on my part unfortunately. Although, it is good to have this issue in the support forum to get it officially recognized as an issue that needs to be addressed/place it on the to-do list, a help request has already been created for this topic: https://phatwalletforums.com/topic/411/mark-as-expired. I’m going to lock this thread as a repost and mark it resolved, but invite you to join the discussion in the existing thread. Thank you for contributing.

@fivetalents said in Please read before posting.:

@rambone said in Please read before posting.:

Tried looking for the option myself, to no avail…I posted a deal that expired and was looking for the ‘report dead deal’ button/menu option and couldn’t find one. So I just deleted the entire post.

Is there a ‘report expired deal’ option available to OP’ers that I just couldn’t see? TIA.

Hello @rambone. Thank you for asking.

When a thread expires, please do not delete it.

You can post a reply in the thread stating that it is expired (you can also add “EXPIRED” in front of the title to alert the other members and also provide another means for mods to spot expired threads). The next mod to see your reply or title change will move it to the expired sub-forum. Since we are all volunteers, it may take a little but for that to happen. However, if it is taking a very long time to be moved, you can flag the moderators and explain your request there.

Thanks for understanding. We hope to have a more streamlined expiration process down the line when resources allow.

Also, I located your deleted thread, restored it, and moved it the expired deals sub-forum. If you have other threads that need to be un-deleted/restored, please let us know.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.