Sam's Club Members: $15 Off 1st Online Order ($75+ Minimum) @ SamsClub.com, Exp 08-15-2019

• Global Moderator

Sam’s Club members receive $15 off your first Sams Club online order through 8/15/19 ($75 minimum purchase required).

To redeem this offer, you must go to your cart at SamsClub .com and apply this promotion.

$15 off offer applies to SamsClub .com merchandise only. To be eligible for this offer you must have an active membership account that has not placed an order on SamsClub .com before. Sam’s Club reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer, in whole or in part, at any time for any or no reason in its sole discretion and without notice to the member.

Applies pre tax and cannot be used in combination with other offer promo codes. Offer excludes purchase of alcohol, tobacco, prescriptions, café, fuel, milk, gift cards, inventory belonging to third parties and postage stamps. Sam’s Club reserves the right to add items not on this list.

Stacks with their big One-Day Sale on August 3rd.

https://www.samsclub.com/c/shops-promotions/7130108

• Global Moderator

Bump.

• added 134.99 item, this did not show up in cart, Is there a code ?

• Global Moderator

@booksleuth said in Sam's Club Members: $15 Off 1st Online Order ($75+ Minimum) @ SamsClub.com, Exp 08-15-2019:

added 134.99 item, this did not show up in cart, Is there a code ?

If you meet the order requirements and go to your online cart (not in the app)… next to "subtotal’ you should be able to click on “Spend $75 or more on your first Club Pickup order, get $15 off” (under “Deals and Offers”) to apply the offer and takeoff the $15.

If you’re not seeing the promotion activation option in cart, you’re not meeting one or more of the requirements. Other than the $75 minimum, you must also:

• Order online
    • Be an active member
    • Order for pickup, not delivery (not sure about this one)
    • Never have placed an online order before
    • Be purchasing SamsClub .com merchandise only
    • Not be using other codes
    • Have at least $75 of items that are not excluded (alcohol, tobacco, prescriptions, café, fuel, milk, gift cards, items not sold by Sam’s, and postage stamp)… FWIW, I’ve seen reports of it working on physical GCs shipped free via snail mail.

Does any of that help?

• Thanks, did not understand was pickup only from your posting. I was trying to find items that were a deal that did not require a plus membership, shipped to my home. Instead, I am planning to go to club one last time and get passport photos ($4.96 for two prints of same photo). Club is 45 minutes away and I don’t go very often. Thanks for your help, Fivetalents.

• Global Moderator

@booksleuth said in Sam's Club Members: $15 Off 1st Online Order ($75+ Minimum) @ SamsClub.com, Exp 08-15-2019:

Thanks, did not understand was pickup only from your posting. I was trying to find items that were a deal that did not require a plus membership, shipped to my home. Instead, I am planning to go to club one last time and get passport photos ($4.96 for two prints of same photo). Club is 45 minutes away and I don’t go very often. Thanks for your help, Fivetalents.

Unfortunately, nowhere in their offer or their terms did they specify pick up as a requirement. I only suspected that to be the case after your question when I saw the name of the promo displayed in the cart (“Spend $75 or more on your first Club Pickup order, get $15 off”). Unless they fixed the loophole, you should be able to use this offer to have physical gift cards shipped to you (including Sam’s Club GCs that can be used for future online orders).

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.