PayPal Offer: Purchase Food/Drink w/ Subway App & Receive $5 Off w/ PayPal Payment (First 350,000 Users) = YMMV

• Subway® Terms and Conditions
    Expires 8/25/19. To redeem offer of $5, order must be placed through the Subway® app and PayPal must be used at checkout. Please allow 15 minutes for order pickup. Subway® App orders available at participating restaurants only. Cannot be combined with other promotional offers, discounts, or coupons. No cash value. Not for sale. One-time use per user. Void if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced, purchased or altered, and where prohibited. Discounts will be reflected on your PayPal receipt and in the transaction details of your account with PayPal. Subway® is a Registered Trademark of Subway® IP LLC. © 2019 Subway® IP LLC. All rights reserved.

PayPal Terms and Conditions
    "Eligible Participant": Open only to residents of any one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who: (1) are eighteen (18) years of age or older; and (2) are holders of a U.S. personal (including PayPal, PayPal Cash and PayPal Cash Plus when available), premier or business PayPal account in good standing (“Valid Account”)" during the Offer Period (defined below)" and (3) "receive an authorized email containing the invitation to participate in the offer (eligibility for/those who receive such an email will be determined solely by PayPal).

“Eligible Purchase(s)”: Purchases made in the Subway® App in USD using a Valid Account. Eligible Purchases do not include: (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me; (4) PayPal Cash Mastercard®, PayPal Cashback Mastercard®, PayPal Prepaid Mastercard®, PayPal Extras Mastercard®, and PayPal Business Debit Mastercard® purchases made using the card directly and not through your Valid Account, (5) PayPal transaction fees.

“Offer Period”: Starts on 8/7/19 at 12:01:00 am EST and ends on 8/25/19 at 11:59:00 pm EST.

“Reward”: $5 USD voucher that will be viewable in the “Offers” section of the Eligible Participant’s Valid Account for personal or premier accounts. For business accounts, the Reward will only be visible during checkout and on the purchase transaction receipt(s). Only 350,000 Rewards are available during the Offer Period; Rewards will no longer be awarded once the limit is reached.

How to Qualify: Eligible participants must make an Eligible Purchase during the Offer Period. For certain offers as described in the invitation for the offer, Eligible Participants must activate the offer by following the steps in the invitation prior to qualifying.

How to Redeem: Once received, activated (where applicable), and qualified for, the Reward will be applied automatically to the Eligible Participant’s Eligible Purchase that qualified for the Reward. The Reward must be redeemed during the Offer Period and may only be redeemed as described in these terms & conditions. Use of the Reward will be reflected on the Eligible Participant’s PayPal receipt and/or in the transaction details of his/her Valid Account. There is a limit of one (1) Reward per Valid Account.

Click here to select ‘Save Offer’
    'Get $5 off when you purchase through the Subway app with PayPal.'
    You will receive confirmation the offer was saved to your PayPal Wallet
    With the offer saved to your account, pay using PayPal in the Subway app (iOS or Android) to save $5 off any order.
    Limit 1 use per PayPal account.
    Note: Your discount will not be displayed when checking out in app, but will be applied automatically to your qualifying purchase and reflected in the order details on your PayPal account (not in the Subway app).
    Verify by checking your PayPal “Wallet” section that the offer saved correctly and available for use at next purchase (when valid) before making any purchase.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/offers?view=details&offerId=BAX2R2QHUDL8S

• 500 Club

sounds like its by invitation only 😞

• I’m not sure if I received the email from PayPal or not, @my4mainecoons, but, I had to check… 😉

Merely clicking on the PayPal Deals link above only took me to my PayPal account (which showed nothing obviously linked to this offer), so, I opened a new tab, logged into my PayPal account, came back to this thread, clicked on the link again, then was redirected to PayPal in a new tab, where I received the message:

Offer saved successfully to your wallet. This will be applied automatically when you checkout with PayPal.

I clicked on a link underneath that message to check my wallet, and the Subway offer was listed at the very bottom. Woohoo! 🙂

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.